Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that he necessarily had to use chloroform to disable his victims. One of the previous victims stated that he was very strong.

I was nearly disabled by a very quick, very strong serial rapist years ago. I had mace on the seat next to me, and although I knew exactly where it was, I didn't have a chance in heck of getting to it. He was too fast, too coordinated, and too strong. I did get away by starting my car and taking off blind, with him on me trying to pull me apart with his hands. Had I not been in the car with him through my window which gave me the advantage, there is no way I would have escaped him. I was in excellent physical condition, but I would not have had a chance. Though I escaped he still hurt me physically in a very short period of time.

Lion

panthera...chloroform was never mentioned with that victim. We did go round and round about chloroform being used on Bri, though.

Also, you are right about the DNA left at the home. Something "oily" lifted from a surface. This came from the mouth of some LE being interviewed quite early but none have ever mentioned it again that I know of.

panthera...chloroform was never mentioned with that victim. We did go round and round about chloroform being used on Bri, though.

Also, you are right about the DNA left at the home. Something "oily" lifted from a surface. This came from the mouth of some LE being interviewed quite early but none have ever mentioned it again that I know of.
Yes, I was referring to Brianna when I thought of the chloroform. Thanks also for confirming the DNA source. I'd missed that statement from LE. :)

So I DID read it! Thank you teacherbonnie :blowkiss:

LionRun that is terrifying!!!! It's a horror I can imagine. I hope you ran him over during your get away.

I don't think that he necessarily had to use chloroform to disable his victims. One of the previous victims stated that he was very strong.

I was nearly disabled by a very quick, very strong serial rapist years ago. I had mace on the seat next to me, and although I knew exactly where it was, I didn't have a chance in heck of getting to it. He was too fast, too coordinated, and too strong. I did get away by starting my car and taking off blind, with him on me trying to pull me apart with his hands. Had I not been in the car with him through my window which gave me the advantage, there is no way I would have escaped him. I was in excellent physical condition, but I would not have had a chance. Though I escaped he still hurt me physically in a very short period of time.

Lion
Oh my Lion, HUGS!! :blowkiss:

Lion
Thank goodness you're here with us now ~ that must have been horrendous. :blowkiss:

I've read back over a few things, and I could be totally missing something, but all the reports describe a spot of blood left on the pillow where she was sleeping. Perhaps the blood was from the attacker, not Brianna?
Sorry I don't have the link, but I distinctly remember the blood being referred to as Brianna's. I probably read it in one of the rgj.com articles since that's where I was reading most of the news from. :)

I've read back over a few things, and I could be totally missing something, but all the reports describe a spot of blood left on the pillow where she was sleeping. Perhaps the blood was from the attacker, not Brianna?
Almost everywhere it says the blood is Brianna's. I thought I read where they got the attacker's DNA from an oily substance, but when I went back and looked, I couldn't find it. Teacherbonnie said that statement came from LE early in the case.

I heard a sergeant or detective involved in the case state that it was Brianna's blood found on the pillow. i heard that several times, and the person seemed quite sure that that was the case.

Lion

, early on we heard the blood was Bri's and the DNA came from something "oily" left by the perp. Of course, that could be incorrect.

Thank you for all your info in the past 24 hrs.

Special thoughts go to Bri's family and friends on this first night of knowing.

Thank you for your kind words. It was absolutely terrifying beyond words. I wanted to share that only to let people know that it may not have been necessary to abduct Brianna with chloroform or any other fast acting drug. A strong, agile attacker with some practice in his belt can quickly disable a young woman in very short period of time.

Lion

Thank you for your kind words. It was absolutely terrifying beyond words. I wanted to share that only to let people know that it may not have been necessary to abduct Brianna with chloroform or any other fast acting drug. A strong, agile attacker with some practice in his belt can quickly disable a young woman in very short period of time.

Lion
Thanks again for sharing that Lion. :)

Prayers tonight for Brianna's family, and good night everyone!

Lion

What a terrible thing to have happen. :eek: I'm glad you got away and survived! Hugs

Oil from one's skin or hair are the only oily substances I can think of that the body secretes. Are there any other secretions that would be considered oily?

Good question Leila. Body oils and ear wax are the only two substances that have an oil base in the human body that I'm aware of. If they were able to recover some oily material and successfully get a DNA profile from it, that is very good. If they catch the slime than they will be one step closer to a conviction.

Lion

Oil from one's skin or hair are the only oily substances I can think of that the body secretes. Are there any other secretions that would be considered oily?
I believe it was from the attacker's skin, like a partial fingerprint, or something.

I bet this guy has some MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) training or experience. LE should follow that possibility. Mixed Martial Artists regularly "choke out" their opponents in a short period of time. They simple render them unconscious, they don't actually kill them, obviously. They do it by cutting off the blood supply to the brain, rather than the air supply, in many cases. Or a combo of both.

Here is more information on one way to "choke out" a person without killing them:

http://www.mmamadness.com/mmapedia.html?mmapediaitem_id=46

The killer may simply have ju jitsu training, military training, or even LE training, all of which teach you these techniques. The fact he was described as being strong indicates he is likely involved in one of these, if not MMA, itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back