Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She certainly isn't excited, or she wouldn't be calling her pregnancy news a "huge disappointment."

Yes, but when little <modsnip> (insert other uber manly names) is born, believe you me, the Palin <modsnip> will all be clawing their way to sell the story to the press. And in true Palin fashion, <modsnip> the kid for political gain. (Vomit)

And the <modsnip> will find yet another way to make Bristol(that pretentious name, ugh) the poster child for "multiple mis-abstinence syndrome".

Um, it's totally a real disorder! But only if you are a fundie hypocrite.

Otherwise, you are just a <modsnip> who has <modsnip> children. Because <modsnip> judge not just parents but children too. Unless you are a Bush or a Palin.

Must be nice to judge other people for doing the same *advertiser censored* you have done TWICE now.

I think that whole family is ridiculous and mouth-breathing.

Just wait for their next brain-dead CYA statement.

My question is, why is Bristol palin even considered news? Hope she and her family are excited about the baby.

I think that statement confirms they are not.

Poor Rawhide Laredo. He began life being publicly shamed as a "disappointment".

Here's an idea: if you already hate your baby so much, abortion is legal and probably kinder than the life he will lead being hated by his hypocrite mother. Or, HEY! How about ADOPTION?

I know so many people who are heartbroken over not being able to conceive and would NEVER call a baby a "disappointment".

What awful scum these Palins are.

Bad breakup? idk The absence of any kind of mention of the father and the total lack of even pretended joy about the baby sort of suggests that the baby daddy is someone she'd rather bury under a rock and forget she ever met him. But maybe he surfaces if there are questions about child support etc. later.

Yep.

Thing is, at her age, I was in total relief every month that I was NOT pregnant. And this was in the days of the "pill", which, while pretty reliable, also causes a host of other health issues.

But I am not judging Bristol for becoming pregnant. There but for the grace of God.....

What I do take issue with is her preaching to others about abstinence, Christian morals and her heinous mother spewing gay-hate.

And then talking TO THE PRESS about her (supposed blessing from Jesus) as being a disappointment.

I hate her with the fury of a thousand suns. :(

This will be another unpopular opinion but here goes nothin'!

First of all, let me say, I DESPISE the Palins and I wish they would go away.

That said, I sort of feel sorry for her as I can sort of relate. When a pregnancy occurs in a situation where you know you will instantly be judged, (especially in a family like hers), it is really difficult to get excited about and it is very easy to "blame" the pregnancy for your disappointing life. That DOESN'T mean you love your children any less than any other parent. It just means that you start out defensive because you sometimes have no choice.

I sincerely hope she is able to feel some joy over the miracle of her baby and that she figures out how to stop worrying about what other people will think of her.

<modsnip>

Oh thank you!! A like just wasn't enough :)

A disappointment?? Who calls a baby a disappointment?

Sure it wasn't planned, but as I've learnt from my life sometimes the unplanned things are the best things to ever happen to a person :)

Unplanned 1: born 16/8/11 & unplanned 2: born 17/8/12... Best unplanned life experiences to date :)

She isnt good at following her own advice about birth control, is she?
But wasn't her point about teen pregnancy? She is 24 years old and was engaged to be married. If a grown woman wants to have unprotected sex with a man who she thinks she will be married to then what's wrong with that?
She wasnt handing out advice to grown women in actual relationships she was giving out advice on how not to get knocked up when your still in high school. Big difference.

And from her ex-fiance, who, if I may say, has more class in his pinky finger than has the Palin clan in toto,

"Within the past 24 hours there have been three terrorist style attacks across the world," Meyer, 27, wrote. "There has been an incident at a U.S. company owned gas factory in Lyon, France Leaving one dead and two injured. Another incident in Tunisia with 28 people lost in an assault on a west tourist, mostly British. And finally, a blast at a Shiite mosque in Kuwait."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ut-after-pregnancy-news-2015276#ixzz3eJMVn0WF
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

So, yeah. Bristol Palin's yawning womb is not exactly newsworthy. (And yet I have commented repeatedly :blushing:)

But point is, ex-fiance seems to have washed his hands of that nasty lot.

But wasn't her point about teen pregnancy? She is 24 years old and was engaged to be married. If a grown woman wants to have unprotected sex with a man who she thinks she will be married to then what's wrong with that?
She wasnt handing out advice to grown women in actual relationships she was giving out advice on how not to get knocked up when your still in high school. Big difference.

And yet she calls her pregnancy a "disappointment".

So, yeah, a grown woman who thinks getting pregnant is such a horrible thing....I get that. Have friends who embrace a child-free existence. Only they don't have babies first, then just hate on them for being born.

Why doesn't she terminate her pregnancy, (or even better, use contraception), or give up her obviously unwanted baby to parents who would adore that poor "disappointment"? I also know many couples who would give everything to be parents to a baby that Bristol views as a burden.

But, no, it is all about Bristol. Never about the baby, who will forever be able to read internet archives about how his mother did not want him.

She is a selfish little pig. We are lucky to live in a society where no woman should be burdened with a child she does not want. If Bristol is too pious to use contraception, abortion or adoption, then maybe she should stop having sex.

These effing people are just INFURIATING.

I hope she can figure it out. I feel sorry for her in a way, as her actions caused some consequences she was not relishing. When is the baby due anyway?

Sure it wasn't planned, but as I've learnt from my life sometimes the unplanned things are the best things to ever happen to a person :)

Unplanned 1: born 16/8/11 & unplanned 2: born 17/8/12... Best unplanned life experiences to date :)

I, myself, struggled for ten years with infertility and then was blessed with a very risky pregnancy which resulted in the greatest blessing of my whole life.

I have also had friends and family who had "oops" babies who turned out to be the light of their parent's lives! My SIL actually considered terminating her last pregnancy. She already had 3 under 7, and the pregnancy was medically pretty scary.

Still, she and her husband chose to have and embrace this baby and he is the joy of the WHOLE family, not just mom and dad.

The thing is, in either circumstance, I never heard a parent call their soon-to-be baby a "disappointment". My heart breaks for that baby. I hope after this public statement that CPS will check in to make sure there is no abuse (PPP,PPD, whatever).

Also, my DD's bday is August 17, too! :loveyou:

I think Bristol meant the pregnancy out of wedlock was a disappointment for family, close friends and others (the haters). She didn't say she hated her baby or wanted to kill it for that matter.

I think Bristol meant the pregnancy out of wedlock was a disappointment for family, close friends and others (the haters). She didn't say she hated her baby or wanted to kill it for that matter.

I think that since she is the spokesmom for abstinence (conflict, much?), that she is held to a higher standard. And if she has "haters", it is because she feels it is okay to blast and denigrate gays and anyone who supports the Obama administration.

She said this pregnancy was a disappointment.

Which is a much gentler reaction than a single black mom with two babies and no baby daddies would receive from the rabid, Faux News haters. (Unless you are white and republican, then it is all good).

Then why would she have sex out of wedlock?

Which, BTW, i have no issue with. I DO have a problem with people who judge others for the same things they have done.

Bristol has been very vocal in her hate for people who do not adhere to her ideal of Christian values. Which it appears Bristol herself cannot adhere to, either.

And yet she calls her pregnancy a "disappointment".

So, yeah, a grown woman who thinks getting pregnant is such a horrible thing....I get that. Have friends who embrace a child-free existence. Only they don't have babies first, then just hate on them for being born.

Why doesn't she terminate her pregnancy, (or even better, use contraception), or give up her obviously unwanted baby to parents who would adore that poor "disappointment"? I also know many couples who would give everything to be parents to a baby that Bristol views as a burden.

But, no, it is all about Bristol. Never about the baby, who will forever be able to read internet archives about how his mother did not want him.

She is a selfish little pig. We are lucky to live in a society where no woman should be burdened with a child she does not want. If Bristol is too pious to use contraception, abortion or adoption, then maybe she should stop having sex.

These effing people are just INFURIATING.
Cool ur muffins. I've known a lot of woman who started out with a "disappointment" only to end up not being able to live with out that "disappointment" and that's even if that's how you want to take it. I took it as she is ashamed and disappointed with her self. I doubt she is going to make the baby live in a closet and occasionally beat it with a coat hanger because its such a disapointment.....get a grip.
At the end of the day she is a grown woman and did nothing wrong.
There are so many horrible people on here to talk about but we are gonna resort to calling her a pig? Lol crazy people.

Cool ur muffins. I've known a lot of woman who started out with a "disappointment" only to end up not being able to live with out that "disappointment" and that's even if that's how you want to take it. I took it as she is ashamed and disappointed with her self. I doubt she is going to make the baby live in a closet and occasionally beat it with a coat hanger because its such a disapointment.....get a grip.
At the end of the day she is a grown woman and did nothing wrong.
There are so many horrible people on here to talk about but we are gonna resort to calling her a pig? Lol crazy people.

Cool "UR" muffins (whatvever that means, lol)

But if I had misgivings about my pregnancy, I am not likely to broadcast that on social media where it LIVES FOREVER FOR THAT POOR BABY TO ONE DAY READ.

And anyhoo, I don't spend my time telling other people they are sinners and going to hell for their "mistakes".

Bristol does. C

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14