British Man - Michael Frison missing in Sardinia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A theme with these disappearances is that it's always someone else's fault. Why didn't his grandparents stop this man with stress psychosis from leaving to volunteer on a commune? That question should be asked before demanding to know why a bunch of relative strangers didn't protect him from himself.
I don’t believe there is any blame being dished out? At this moment it’s kind of irrelevant why his grandparents let him go, they weren’t the last to see him there’s no point asking those kind of questions right now, they won’t help find Michael.

I don’t believe there is any blame being dished out? At this moment it’s kind of irrelevant why his grandparents let him go, they weren’t the last to see him there’s no point asking those kind of questions right now, they won’t help find Michael.
On Saturday morning he got up late, at 11.30am, he was still sick, he said he was going for a walk, as he needed fresh air. It was very hot and when he returned he was dazed, his face was strained and he was ranting. It is probable that he had suffered a sunstroke. They made him sit in the shade and gave him water. They didn't do anything else." According to some witnesses, although there are conflicting versions, Michael Frison disappeared on Saturday afternoon, between 5 and 6 pm. And when the German couple realized that he was taking a long time to return, they looked for him in the immediate vicinity, calling him several times. But to no avail. «They didn't do anything, the alarm was not raised – says the boy's mother – I don't want to accuse anyone, I just want the truth and to find my son.
The above quote certainly makes it sound like Michael's mother is at least accusing the Germans of not doing enough when he went missing.

The above quote certainly makes it sound like Michael's mother is at least accusing the Germans of not doing enough when he went missing.
Well they didn’t? He went missing and they didn’t report it by the sounds of it? Doesn’t sound like blaming, sounds like stating what happened.

– I don't want to accuse anyone, I just want the truth and to find my son.

JUL 28, 2024
[...]

His shorts, T-shirt and trainers were later found on a wall near the volunteer site. His phone, laptop and identity documents were left in his rucksack inside his tent.

Italian police have called off their search, but his mother, Cristina Pittalis, has said that she will continue looking for him alone.

[...]

She said that during their searches, police dogs had not picked up Frison’s scent, dead or alive, which she said she took as a positive sign.

[...]

“[He] was hoping to do some volunteering work but when he arrived he was very tired, not used to the heat and was possibly dehydrated,” she said.

“He went to sleep, and the following day, he was visibly confused. So they gave him water and let him sit in the shade. But he said he would go for a little walk and he hasn’t been seen since. It’s quite an impervious area.”

[...]

Frim the article above:

“MP for Yeovil, Adam Dance, made his first intervention in the House of Commons on 30 July to ask the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office to urge the Italian authorities to continue their search.

In a statement, Mr Dance said: "…We now have government attention which has led to further involvement both in the UK and in Italy to help Michael's mother Cristina find out what has happened to her son."”

The mother of a British man who disappeared on holiday in Sardinia is continuing her desperate search without police support.
How sad she has to look alone.
She really needs to get herself on TV news channels and engage with Tiktok, Youtube Live, etc to get the story put from her perspective.
She desperately needs to drum up the interest and news Stations can help and TokTok and YouTube definately give her more control and she can ask people to post and help in the search etc.

I can't see any updated articles on this

AUG 13, 2024
[...]

Michael's mother, Cristina Pittalis has been hunting in 40C heat for him.

"I don't want to give up," she told ITV News. "I can't give up. That's absolutely out of the question. There is no where I'm going back. If I stop searching for my son, my personal feeling, is that no one else will be out there looking for him."

[...]

Cristina is also being helped by a small team in Bristol - including family friend Claire.

Claire said: "You assume in the early days that something is going to be found or he would have been found physically. So it is a worry. The main thing is the terrain, it's so vast. And it's so hot out - over 40C."

Interpol and Avon and Somerset Police are both involved, but the Italian authorities are leading on the inquiry.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back