Britney kicks out loser

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says that Federslime and Shar Jackson might be getting back together - Interesting!!!

I read that this morning. She had two kids with him. Sounds like Shar still has the hots for Federslime. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just to add. What a loser. :loser: :loser: Three kids and out partying with his buddies and smoking pot and showing no responsibility for anything.

BrendaStar said:
I read that this morning. She had two kids with him. Sounds like Shar still has the hots for Federslime. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just to add. What a loser. :loser: :loser: Three kids and out partying with his buddies and smoking pot and showing no responsibility for anything.

I think the woman who selected this guy to be the father of her children is a MUCH bigger loser than he is. I mean come on! The entire world knew what the dude was. She had to marry him and have a child with him?? She deserves what she gets. :twocents:

ziggy said:
OK , really, I tried to give this the benefit of the doubt but did anyone catch their totally stupid home video show, Chaotic? Lordy, Lordy. I could not believe the career suicide that was going on there. OK, backtrack - I could believe it because this poor young girl has not had the opportunity to grow up. She did her stupid, awkward "teenager-type" growing up on video with a stoner. AND- she is the one who proposed to him. That is just wrong on many levels. Desperation is not becoming. She was very desperate for a friend, companion, and "someone to watch over me". Where in the hell is her dad anyway? No wonder she is so desperate for even a loser like KF to love her.

Very sad.
Oh lord NO! I can't stand to watch that kind of trash. I reminds me of the Anna Nichole drama. :sick:

deandaniellws said:
I think so too! He looks like a . He also has that "I am stupid" look. .

I am stupid look, that is toooo funny...i know a good bit of males with that look....

I think its the right thing to do. They've got a kid, so before they screw up another one, they need to try and work it out. She picked him and intentionally got preggers. Its my belief the kid is worth ten of the parents, so they need to grow up, make it work and quit screwing around.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think the woman who selected this guy to be the father of her children is a MUCH bigger loser than he is. I mean come on! The entire world knew what the dude was. She had to marry him and have a child with him?? She deserves what she gets. :twocents:

Yeah, Jeana, I agree! One could argue he's got more smarts than she does, what a deal!

Beyond that, sorry, but I see no meaningful distinction between him smoking pot at home and Britney out drinking and tearing up the dance floor all night? Maybe I'm a child of the 70's but WTF?

I don't think either of them outclasses the other.

Eve

eve said:
Yeah, Jeana, I agree! One could argue he's got more smarts than she does, what a deal!

Beyond that, sorry, but I see no meaningful distinction between him smoking pot at home and Britney out drinking and tearing up the dance floor all night? Maybe I'm a child of the 70's but WTF?

I don't think either of them outclasses the other.

Eve

Isn't the difference that one of those two activities is illegal? :waitasec:

Isn't the difference that one of those two activities is illegal?

Neither shows much responsiblity for having a baby at home. And Federslime having two other very young children some place else. I guess they deserve each other.

Floh said:
Isn't the difference that one of those two activities is illegal? :waitasec:

Well, yes, pot is widely illegal, but often a misdemeanor w/ small amounts, and decriminalized in a number of cities, also.

The answer to your question may depend on whether she drives herself home after drinking a great deal. Or whether she and her friends end up drunk and disorderly, for example.

For me, since he was at home, it wasn't a meaningful distinction, and I find it slightly hypocritical on her part. She's no saintly sister, imo. She does get a separate room for her mom and nanny and baby at hotels so she can party, I've read. Baby in with Nanny, of course.

Sorry I think she's just as bad as he is. And immature, to boot.

Jmo.

Eve

I feel sorry for that kid. I mean, he's born into a family that can obviously afford the best of everything, and look at how they start off his life....Dad's a druggie, Mom's a drunk, and they throw around the possibility of divorce like they forgot why they got married to begin with.

Just goes to show, money may buy a lot, but it sure can't buy happiness....or make up for the lousy parents he got stuck with. They need to cut the crap and remember they've had their turn and now they have to take care of their son.

dancingdaisy said:
Just more money she will have to give him when all is said and done. If he was going to change he would have done it when his first child was born, he has three now and he's still the same loser :slap:
Yep. I agree daisy. He will spend another 200,000 or so in addition to the extra money she will owe him on the prenup. She is stupider that I gave her credit for.:doh:

GoldenGoose said:
I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.

I am not a Brittney fan myself... but i don't think it is fair to say that she got what she wanted.. blah blah blah... We don't know how she is feeling, i am sure she is having to deal with alot... it is hard being a mom for the first time and then for Kevin to behave the way he is makes it alot harder. I think we should focus on the positive instead of, "we don't like Brittney, so we blame her for the way Kevin is acting..." Her leaving Kevin is a positive... she is thinking of her child instead of herself... it is unfortuant that Kevin isn't going to be active in raising the little one, but i am sure she will do a great job.

AlwaysHope said:
I am not a Brittney fan myself... but i don't think it is fair to say that she got what she wanted.. blah blah blah... We don't know how she is feeling, i am sure she is having to deal with alot... it is hard being a mom for the first time and then for Kevin to behave the way he is makes it alot harder. I think we should focus on the positive instead of, "we don't like Brittney, so we blame her for the way Kevin is acting..." Her leaving Kevin is a positive... she is thinking of her child instead of herself... it is unfortuant that Kevin isn't going to be active in raising the little one, but i am sure she will do a great job.

I think that's very diplomatic of you, but Britney started dating Kevin while his girlfriend who already had one of his children was about 6 or 7 months pregnant. He apparently told her that he didn't want any more children. She forced the issue. She may rise to the occasion and become a decent parent, but let's not kid ourselves. She knew EXACTLY what kind of a guy Kevin was/is. Now if she thought she could change him, that's even worse. Too many women think that and are not happy with the results. Once a DOG, always a DOG.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think that's very diplomatic of you, but Britney started dating Kevin while his girlfriend who already had one of his children was about 6 or 7 months pregnant. He apparently told her that he didn't want any more children. She forced the issue. She may rise to the occasion and become a decent parent, but let's not kid ourselves. She knew EXACTLY what kind of a guy Kevin was/is. Now if she thought she could change him, that's even worse. Too many women think that and are not happy with the results. Once a DOG, always a DOG.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You said it! She's 24 and he's 27 (I think)....if you're old enough to get married and bring a child in this world, you're old enough to shape up and face the consequences!!! She's lucky she has all the help she does, what with her mother and the nanny. There are people who have it far worse who are trying much harder to do a better job. Like Jeana said, she KNEW what kind of guy he is. Now she has to live with the consequences, whether they stay together or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot