Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sickened by this whole story. Why isn't castration considered for these offenders? Obviously the recidivism rate is almost 100% for these pedophiles, and it seems to me this would reduce that to almost nil, while avoiding the whole "death penalty" discussion. Don't these crimes deserve a castration? Could anything be more heinous than incest with little children? AHHHH!!!

I guess our PC society and "civil rights" stances seem to take precedence over the safety of our children.

I'm just sickened by this whole story. Why isn't castration considered for these offenders? Obviously the recidivism rate is almost 100% for these pedophiles, and it seems to me this would reduce that to almost nil, while avoiding the whole "death penalty" discussion. Don't these crimes deserve a castration? Could anything be more heinous than incest with little children? AHHHH!!!

I guess our PC society and "civil rights" stances seem to take precedence over the safety of our children.

Castration is ineffective because there is a world of things a pedophile can still do to harm his victim including assault with objects.

This is another thing that sounds good on the surface, but really isn't.

Chemical castration is more effective, but only if they take the medicine.

Welcome to WS, Grapejuice. The problem isn't in their penis...it is in their head. I would vote for lobotomies tho. :)

Rape of any person of any age is an act of power and control. While castration would prevent them from using that part of themselves in the act, it wouldn't prevent them from committing the act itself. (ie. instrumentation, hands, etc.)

Yes, it's here http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...y=NEWS&ArtNo=807030801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=3 and I did a screen cap in case the site no longer carries the photos as most don't after a certain period of time.

From the little we can see of the woman, the hair color does resemble that of Cassandra, but may not be her.

It could be,.. but I think it isn't. Is that woman wearing glasses? The next picture in line is Savanna and Cassandra and I don't think the two woman are wearing the same thing. Maybe its Savanna's half sisters and that is the new wife that is married to Savanna's bio dad. JMO

I'm sure castration is not a cure-all but it seems to me it might go a long way towards helping some.

From a Washington Post story: "One Danish study suggested the rate of repeat offenses dropped from 80 percent to 2.3 percent after surgical castration."

I couldn't even watch all of it. It made me so sick to my stomach. I can't image that little girl and little boy looking into the eyes of their "sperm donor" (because that is what he is! He isn't a father!) as he strangled them. Too sad!
I agree and they were so precious! When will this evil ever stop?

It could be,.. but I think it isn't. Is that woman wearing glasses? The next picture in line is Savanna and Cassandra and I don't think the two woman are wearing the same thing. Maybe its Savanna's half sisters and that is the new wife that is married to Savanna's bio dad. JMO
I agree they could be Savanna's half sisters, but the fact that they live in Randolph made me wonder IF Savanna's biological dad who lives locally, which I did find listed, did he know of the family dynamics?

Also when parents allow their children to be with SO on a published list they too should be held legally responsible.

Thanks, SUPI.

You know, I never thought of this... Bad enough you marry this and give him access to your daughters, but what must the parent's of children who visited Denise's home (playdates and such) be thinking? The ripple effect is amazing when you release a RSO back into the community.

Could be completely possible considering if anyone else accessed the emails they would have no idea what they were actual talking about. Say a passerby glanced at either of them looking at their emails,.. they would have no clue or no red flags. But if you say what some of these words mean on the screen you would instantly take a double take I would think. JMO
EXACTLY!!! Thank you.

I read the affidavit again and the (take down) went from wednesday back to monday and then changed again to wednesday, I also wandered if the police were at the funeral for the protection of savanna, she was not well liked, and or was viewed as a threat.And I still find it strange that Brooke would leave her cellphone home. But the police could have located it. Makes me wander,just my thoughts.

Did I miss something, I was looking for the interview that for bio-dad did from his home where I thought he said,(Brooke was looking forward to the trip to see her ex-stepfather) I can not find it. While looking I found her myspace page and she list her age as 14?, and states she loves cj, any thoughts on this.
EM...you're correct in that you saw that...I remember him saying that, too.

I read the affidavit again and the (take down) went from wednesday back to monday and then changed again to wednesday, I also wandered if the police were at the funeral for the protection of savanna, she was not well liked, and or was viewed as a threat.And I still find it strange that Brooke would leave her cellphone home. But the police could have located it. Makes me wander,just my thoughts.

Not well liked by whom? Jacques and Gagnon are already in jail, and AR is 14...so who would Savanna need protection from?

New article just posted on the Houston Chronicle site - the landfill search continues. And in answer to our questions from yesterday,

Erik Vasys, an FBI spokesman, said investigators have searched for the safe over the last week. Vasys said Thursday was not the first day the landfill had been searched.

"The focus of our assistance is the recovery of hard drives related to the investigation," Vasys said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5883129.html

ETA Now I'm curious about why it's taking so long to find something they started looking for so quickly. Maybe the theories about the safe not being disposed of in a dumpster are correct. If that's the case, Grosenheider is a fool, because the truth will eventually come out.

The woman hugging the girls is Evangaline the mother of the Andress girls and probably aunt to the other in the picture girl in the picture.

Yes, it's here http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...y=NEWS&ArtNo=807030801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=3 and I did a screen cap in case the site no longer carries the photos as most don't after a certain period of time.

From the little we can see of the woman, the hair color does resemble that of Cassandra, but may not be her.

I would like to know....
*Was Denise out of town on business the night before and the day of

If not...
*What time does she arrive home from work on the evening before
*What time does she leave for work the morning of
*What time does she arrive home the evening of
*When does she actually suspect something is WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online