Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them...the violent predators, serial rapists, and pedophiles who have engaged in long term abuse of one or more children are not good candidates for rehab. QUOTE]

These are the ones I have a major problem with being diagnosed as rehabilitated.

SO's are not wired right.... they do not get better. Couey had never murdered before Jessie.... he had molested... not raped.

I am just wondering if some of the discussion on the sex offender laws might take place on this thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66865

I am just having a little bit of trouble keeping up with the actual case....no offense meant, just a suggestion. I think Becca raised the issue that two affidavits list 1850 and 1820 respectively as the address that the machine was shipped to...great observation and question!!! Was the rental house occupied and who might have signed for the package??

I am just wondering if some of the discussion on the sex offender laws might take place on this thread:

I am just having a little bit of trouble keeping up with the actual case....no offense meant, just a suggestion. I think Becca raised the issue that two affidavits list 1850 and 1820 respectively as the address that the machine was shipped to...great observation and question!!! Was the rental house occupied and who might have signed for the package??

So noted....

Does anyone else find it somewhat strange that RG attended church with James Bennett on Sunday after Brooke's disappearance. Were RG and jim friends or past associates in anyway? What was the connection there?

Do people normally attend church with a person who is not family or a close friend to provide support?

So noted....

Does anyone else find it somewhat strange that RG attended church with James Bennett on Sunday after Brooke's disappearance. Were RG and jim friends or past associates in anyway? What was the connection there?

Do people normally attend church with a person who is not family or a close friend to provide support?

He was Brooke's former step father and if I remember correctly lived in the same house with Brooke for several years.

I asked the question about the addresses on the affidavit, at the top of the affidavit MJ's address is listed as 1850,in the affidavit it is listed as 1820.The same affidavit.

I still have suspicions that he was in the state of vermont when Brooke went missing. He said he came back upon hearing the news from someone, he was on the phone with MJ the nite Brooke went missing(fixing) the dates on Brookes myspace.

I asked the question about the addresses on the affidavit, at the top of the affidavit MJ's address is listed as 1850,in the affidavit it is listed as 1820.The same affidavit.
I was just getting ready to post that.... I knew it wasn't me that caught that.

The affidavits states that it was shipped to 1820 (the actual residence of MJ). The rental property is 1850. I haven't found it listed anywhere if the rental property is occupied or not. If it were vacant, I would think the media would report that place was being searched as well. I haven't seen anything stating the rental was searched. I could be wrong. It does not state who signed for the package in the affidavit. I'm not sure it's relevent. In most cases, if someone were to order something that is "private", the return address would be the only thing listed on the package, not the name company shipping it. Just a thought. So, if Denise or someone else signed for it, MJ could have dismissed it as being work related or as something else that wouldn't raise the red flag. At least, that's what I'm hoping. What I don't understand is, how can you hide these machines once they are out of the box? I don't know what they are, so I have no idea what the sizes are, I didn't look any of the listed items up. Does anyone know if these things take up a lot of space?

The affidavits states that it was shipped to 1820 (the actual residence of MJ). The rental property is 1850. I haven't found it listed anywhere if the rental property is occupied or not. If it were vacant, I would think the media would report that place was being searched as well. I haven't seen anything stating the rental was searched. I could be wrong. It does not state who signed for the package in the affidavit. I'm not sure it's relevent. In most cases, if someone were to order something that is "private", the return address would be the only thing listed on the package, not the name company shipping it. Just a thought. So, if Denise or someone else signed for it, MJ could have dismissed it as being work related or as something else that wouldn't raise the red flag. At least, that's what I'm hoping. What I don't understand is, how can you hide these machines once they are out of the box? I don't know what they are, so I have no idea what the sizes are, I didn't look any of the listed items up.
Does anyone know if these things take up a lot of space?
This has been asked before, it weighs 30 lbs., and folds flat. Its' not a stationary type device like a treadmill is once assembled.

my bad-and thanks to all of you for helping me sort through this one.

Someone was also kind enough to PM me to let me know that the package would not necessarily be signed for since the area is not highly trafficked. My area is pretty urban so this did not even occur to me!!! O/T what do you think the UPS driver was thinking while he/she was making that delivery! YIKES.

I still have suspicions that he was in the state of vermont when Brooke went missing. He said he came back upon hearing the news from someone, he was on the phone with MJ the nite Brooke went missing(fixing) the dates on Brookes myspace.

It's possible but for sure LE knows where he was..if he was on a landline then they know where it was and if he was no a cell phone triangulation will also tell them where he was.

I think he was in Texas as he said he was and that by the time he got involved Brooke was already dead. I am on the fence as to whether he knew about the abduction plot in advance or not, but I don't think he was in Vermont prior to the 27th.

Which affidavit are you reffering to?
The three (3) page affidavit signed 6-30-08.

It gives MJ's address as 1850 up in the left hand corner, then it states on page 3 that MJ and Denise currently live at 1820 and that their prior residence was next door.

So noted....

My understanding is that Jim Bennett was stationed in Alabama before going to Iraq and Cassandra was with him. Also, my understanding is that while Cassandra was in Alabama, she began or continued a relationship with RG, while Jim Bennett was in Iraq.
This was told to me by a resident from Bethel, VT - the same town where Jim Bennett currently lives.

My understanding is that Jim Bennett was stationed in Alabama before going to Iraq and Cassandra was with him. Also, my understanding is that while Cassandra was in Alabama, she began or continued a relationship with RG, while Jim Bennett was in Iraq.
This was told to me by a resident from Bethel, VT - the same town where Jim Bennett currently lives.
That contrasts with this article regarding James and Janet and their re-marriage.
http://www.rherald.com/News/2004/0916/Front_Page/f01.html

Has Brooke's cause of death been determined yet? :(

What is Denise Jacques' position on her husband's part in this? I hope she realizes what a monster he is and isn't supporting him.

Also, how long has Brooke's mom been separated/divorced from Gagnon?

Thanks in advance.

Has Brooke's cause of death been determined yet? :(

What is Denise Jacques' position on her husband's part in this? I hope she realizes what a monster he is and isn't supporting him.

From your lips to God's ears, as they say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway