Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What still has me really perplexed is the myspace with the african american person holding the naked doll that said Brooke Bennett is missing and the last time they had been on was 6-23-08.
So I will ask the question again that I asked before.

Unless there is another Brooke Bennett missing (and I find that highly unlikely) how did they know 2 days before the fact that Brooke Bennett was going to come up missing AND what was up with the naked doll blocking their face???

Well, i'm willing to guess that it was the Uncles computer that they are going through, which ended him in this situation. Guess while buying cigs/coffee he didn't think of that. that !

If you look at a map of the area and locate Brookfield, you'll see Allis State Park to the west and Ainsworth to the east and slightly north.
Welcome to WS, Cheri_G! Thanks! Yes, I see it now. :)

9.1 mi – about 17 mins from his house.

I wonder if the uncle told them anything.
Dearest Spazkat,:blowkiss:
Brian Rooney was brought into my the Correctional Facility that I worked at on unrelated sex charges. He was in the unit that I worked in. He was a suspect in the Michelle Gardner Quinn murder. He was not in there long before they found evidence to charge him.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

What still has me really perplexed is the myspace with the african american person holding the naked doll that said Brooke Bennett is missing and the last time they had been on was 6-23-08.
So I will ask the question again that I asked before.

Unless there is another Brooke Bennett missing (and I find that highly unlikely) how did they know 2 days before the fact that Brooke Bennett was going to come up missing AND what was up with the naked doll blocking their face???
There is more than one Brooke Bennett on myspace. I don't know what you are referencing, but if it is not this Brooke's site...then it sounds like a very strange coincidence.

I think it will be a very interesting presser. When was this planned?
My dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Here it is;
The Vermont State Police will have a press conference to update the media in reference to the investigation over the weekend into the disappearance of 12 year-old Brooke Bennett of Braintree, VT. Brooke has been missing since June 25th, 2008 where she was last seen in Randolph, VT.
SPEAKERS: Colonel James Baker, Director, Vermont State Police / Major Thomas L’Esperance, Commander, Criminal Division / Captain Ed Ledo, Chief Criminal Investigator / Captain David Covell, Troop “D” Commander
WHAT: Investigation update
WHEN: Monday, June 30th, 2008, Afternoon, time to be announced
WHERE: Whitcomb High School, Pleasant Street - VT Rt. 12, Bethel, VT

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Anything is possible. Maybe the uncle planted it on her myspace as his own "ruse" to throw off LE. (Which would make it even more premeditated.)

She may not even have known it was him IF he did something like this.

All just thinking out loud....

I am going to miss the press conference tomorrow. Boohisssss!

Guess I will get the recaps here when I get off work tho!! I know you guys will fill me in with details. Hugs~

Dearest Spazkat,:blowkiss:
Brian Rooney was brought into my the Correctional Facility that I worked at on unrelated sex charges. He was in the unit that I worked in. He was a suspect in the Michelle Gardner Quinn murder. He was not in there long before they found evidence to charge him.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Well I hope they are on the wrong path and Brooke is safe, but if not I hope he gives it up quickly. I can tell you I couldn't do your job DS I would just want to beat the crap out of everyone.

Much Love & Respect
Spazkat

She may not even have known it was him IF he did something like this.

All just thinking out loud....
Very true, Taxi! I would highly doubt he would want her to know it was him...which could also mean when they checked...it led right back to his IP Address.

Thanks, Dark. However, I was wondering if it was already planned before they decided to arrest him or after they did arrest him. In other words, was it just a normal presser?

Well I hope they are on the wrong path and Brooke is safe, but if not I hope he gives it up quickly. I can tell you I couldn't do your job DS I would just want to beat the crap out of everyone.

Much Love & Respect
Spazkat
My dearest Spazkat,:blowkiss:
After 14 years of it, I decided to retire last year.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Catching up I see my thoughts about the uncle aren't new thoughts here! :blowkiss: to all. I'm still trying to find where the video is of her. If someone has it handy would they post it? I'm still catching up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79