Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so very sorry about Brooke. Damn these sick freaks to HE**! I fully believe there will be more arrests in connection to this "ring." And sadly, probably more victims as well. This case I'm linking may have absolutely NOTHING to do with anything, but you never know. The name and the Texas connection......:confused:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/breckenridge_tara.html
Very interesting find, this could have been going on since 1992. Their first victim could very well be this poor woman.

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter what "Breckinridge" means or what these creeps were "into". Gagnon has spilled the beans in order to get federal time instead of state. They aren't going to get out alive. If they do not get charged on federal capital charges they will not be entitled to free legal advice. If they are put on death row they will get a state-appointed attorney to handle their appeals. I don't see them getting out of jail ever. Its just a matter of where they do their time and whether or not they pay for their appeals.

Poor Brooke. Poor cousin who was raped for 5 years and then had to turn on her daddy. Poor Jim and family So sad. Could have been prevented. I hope somebody learns and another life is saved. And I hope any other children of Cassandra and Denise are removed ASAP. Wussies. They must have suspected.

WAS there a connection to Cullman, Alabama? Someone posted that Brooke lived there a few years ago...was that with Sick Freak and her mom? And that there's a missing 12 -yo girl from Cullman, too? Asking b/c I live in Alabama...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want this guy hung in the town square IMMEDIATELY.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I second that thought! There must be a ONE strike rule, no second chances.
Hanging in the town square is permanent therapy and it works!

My heart and thoughts go out to Brooke's father and his wife, and to the other little girl who will have to live with these horrible memories.

Snip
"To the community, thank you so much for all your support and help, and I hope I can keep continuing to get that," said Brooke's mother, Cassandra Gagnon. She wore a photo pin of her daughter on her T-shirt.
She said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.
Snip

She is hoping for continued support in her community...I see.

SS- Stiles also created the *advertiser censored* dumped in the desert- that is how we got him- he was IN those movies along with the toddler he raped! The only thing that makes Jaques MORE of a creep is that he murdered his victim
Has been a long day. Of course, he did. :doh:

That's what I'm hoping. That's the only real hope we have that Michael Jacques will receive anything resembling proper punishment.

I am so depressed. I never really thought Brooke had run away, but deep down, I was still hoping. I've been too depressed to even come on here and post.

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter what "Breckinridge" means or what these creeps were "into". Gagnon has spilled the beans in order to get federal time instead of state. They aren't going to get out alive. If they do not get charged on federal capital charges they will not be entitled to free legal advice. If they are put on death row they will get a state-appointed attorney to handle their appeals. I don't see them getting out of jail ever. Its just a matter of where they do their time and whether or not they pay for their appeals.

Poor Brooke. Poor cousin who was raped for 5 years and then had to turn on her daddy. Poor Jim and family So sad. Could have been prevented. I hope somebody learns and another life is saved. And I hope any other children of Cassandra and Denise are removed ASAP. Wussies. They must have suspected.

I wonder if Denise and Cassandra are just STUPID. Not making excuses for them, but they might just both be airheads.

Snip
"To the community, thank you so much for all your support and help, and I hope I can keep continuing to get that," said Brooke's mother, Cassandra Gagnon. She wore a photo pin of her daughter on her T-shirt.
She said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.
Snip

She is hoping for continued support in her community...I see.
She doesn't deserve community support as she failed miserably to protect this darling girl who is now dead and she put her in that position to begin with. I have no sympathy for her.

WAS there a connection to Cullman, Alabama? Someone posted that Brooke lived there a few years ago...was that with Sick Freak and her mom? And that there's a missing 12 -yo girl from Cullman, too? Asking b/c I live in Alabama...
You have my attention. Who is she?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member