Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee in China they kill girl babies...I hope we don't do that.

And they can only have one child per two adults. Don't want that either.

Good parenting classes in High school and even in college would be a good idea.

Well I am not bashing her Mother...I am only pointing out what is probably true. She allowed her daughter to be in the company of a know pervert (sex offender) she has to live with what she did, that's her punishment for being so stupid.

It's not that they're being taught sex acts...they're taught about what might be considered inappropriate behavior...as well as a healthy respect for themselves.

That's fine....we chose to teach those lessons at home. I don't want to prevent other kids from being taught these things at school. And, because I made a different choice for my kids, I don't want to be called "whacked out".

That's all I meant.

The Mother and Aunt were probably sexually abused as children also. That's the reason they were with these pedophiles. It's sad they didn't get some counseling when they got older. Pedophiles are very smooth about what they do. I am sure the Mom and Aunt had no clue what was going on. I would have a very hard time keeping myself from killing some one for doing that to one of my daughters. I don't think the mom was stupid. I think she was naive.

I wonder if this sex ring has any connection to Breckenridge, Texas? The stepdad lived in Texas and may have known other men in the state who were willing to pay for sex with minors.
Several places with same name.

Breckenridge, Colorado USA
Breckenridge, Michigan ISA
Breckenridge, Minnesota USA
Breckenridge, Missouri USA
Breckenridge, Oklahoma USA
Breckenridge, Texas USA
Breckenridge Greens Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Breckenridge Hills, Missouri USA
Breckenridge Township, Caldwell County, Missouri USA
Breckenridge Township, Minnesota USA

The family would like to thank all of you for your support over the last week. The next few days will bwe very difficult but love and family will get us through.

It was so sad seeing all of the people gathered for Brooke and her family.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Is their anyone here on WS that is willing to write a letter that can be sent to every senator in Vermont from each of us individually. Telling them our outrage, what we expect and why Jessica's FULL law should be voted in? I am no writer, but there are a few of you here that are really good at it:)
Anyone? Anyone?

Feed me some particulars and I'll give it a shot. I have not been following closely:

1. When the guy busted? What for (rape and kidnapping right?) When did he get out? How much time did he serve?
2. Was Cashman his judge? I think Cashman is a pedophile.

Salem

That's fine....we chose to teach those lessons at home. I don't want to prevent other kids from being taught these things at school. And, because I made a different choice for my kids, I don't want to be called "whacked out".

That's all I meant.
Don't worry...you won't hear that here. I think you made the point, though, that no matter where children are educated...they NEED to be educated.

RR004- I don't know where we begin? but I'd love to discuss that somewhere with other folks like you-especially those that have expertise dealling with children & the Gov't (like you-teachers, med professionals). Wouldn't it be neat if all of us 'cyber-sluethers' that have been mentioned in the press lately in other cases (who are often times labled as armchair detectives with with only marginal credibility) could start a movement of some sort to affect change?

amster (I think)- sorry I forgot your whole 'handle'- I totally understand your not wanting the school system to educate your child about sex- usually the more responsible parents want to do that themselves and I get that- I didn't mean to say you were wacko for wanting to do that. BUT, it is the uninvolved, irresponsible parent that will not educate or warn their child about these dangers, and if they won't alert those kids- who will? Should we just throw away the Brookes of the world because their parents are unwilling or unable to educate them and protect them? How else can they learn that someone is in their corner? I don't think that that kind of education needs to be explicit, but since more and more sperm/egg donors don't protect their kids and surround them with adults who WILL educate them and keep them safe, SOMEONE needs to step in. I'd love to know a way that can be done for EVERY CHILD.

The Mother and Aunt were probably sexually abused as children also. That's the reason they were with these pedophiles. It's sad they didn't get some counseling when they got older. Pedophiles are very smooth about what they do. I am sure the Mom and Aunt had no clue what was going on. I would have a very hard time keeping myself from killing some one for doing that to one of my daughters. I don't think the mom was stupid. I think she was naive.

A.R.s mom, Denise, practically saw him molesting her daughter....and did nothing. Naive? I think, evil.

The family would like to thank all of you for your support over the last week. The next few days will bwe very difficult but love and family will get us through.
BrooksAunt, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know how hard we all prayed for Brooke. We will all continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. If there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask. Please let Brooke's dad and family know that we are here for them.

Feel free to change the text and repost.

Dear Vermont Senator:

Brooke Bennett was killed by a previously convicted sex offender Michael Jacques. She was 12 years old and was apparently killed by her Uncle for sex. Michael Jacques was let out of prison after serving 3 years for kidnapping and rape, now he has committed murder against his 12 year old niece for sex. You've heard the news, seen the pictures. Do you have children? Are you ready to enact Jessica's Law yet?

The law is named after Jessica Lunsford, a young Florida girl who was raped and murdered in February 2005 by John Couey, a previously convicted sex offender. Public outrage over this case spurred Florida officials to introduce this legislation. Among the key provisions of the law are a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years in prison[2] and lifetime electronic monitoring[3] of adults convicted of lewd or lascivious acts against a victim less than 12 years old. In Florida, sexual battery or rape of a child less than twelve years old is a capital felony, punishable only by death or life imprisonment with no chance of parole. Taken from Wikipedia.

Please tell me your stance now on this law after this brutal killing of a 12 year old girl in your state by a previous sex offender and kidnapper. Can you tell me whose decision it was to let Michael Jacques out of prison after only serving 3 years for rape and kidnapping?

The country is looking at you to pass this law in your state now.

Hoping to hear from you.

The Vermont Legislature
Legislative Directory
E-Mail Addresses for Senators
2007-2008 Legislative Session

Senator State House Address Home Address Work Address Claire Ayer cayer@leg.state.vt.us Susan Bartlett sbartlett@leg.state.vt.us John Campbell jcampbell@leg.state.vt.us vt13@aol.com Bill Carris bcarris@leg.state.vt.us bill.carris@carris.net bill.carris@carris.net Donald "Don" Collins dcollins@leg.state.vt.us James Condos jcondos@leg.state.vt.us George Coppenrath gcoppenrath@leg.state.vt.us george.coppenrath@gmail.com Ann Cummings acummings@leg.state.vt.us William Doyle wdoyle@leg.state.vt.us Ed Flanagan EFlanagan@leg.state.vt.us Harold Giard hgiard@leg.state.vt.us Robert Hartwell rhartwell@leg.state.vt.us hartlaw@sover.net Vincent Illuzzi villuzzi@leg.state.vt.us M. Jane Kitchel janek45@hotmail.com Sara Branon Kittell skittell@leg.state.vt.us Virginia "Ginny" Lyons vlyons@leg.state.vt.us vvlyons@cs.com Mark MacDonald mmacdonald@leg.state.vt.us senatormark@aol.com Hull Maynard Hull@sover.net Richard McCormack rmccormack@leg.state.vt.us dick@mccormack4vt.com Hinda Miller hmiller@leg.state.vt.us hinda@deforestconcepts.com Kevin Mullin kjmbjm@aol.com Alice Nitka anitka@leg.state.vt.us alicenitka@comcast.net Douglas Racine dracine@leg.state.vt.us Philip Scott pscott14@aol.com Richard Sears rsears@leg.state.vt.us Peter Shumlin senprespt@leg.state.vt.us Diane Snelling dsnelling@leg.state.vt.us Jeanette White jwhite@leg.state.vt.us

RR004- I don't know where we begin? but I'd love to discuss that somewhere with other folks like you-especially those that have expertise dealling with children & the Gov't (like you-teachers, med professionals). Wouldn't it be neat if all of us 'cyber-sluethers' that have been mentioned in the press lately in other cases (who are often times labled as armchair detectives with with only marginal credibility) could start a movement of some sort to affect change?

amster (I think)- sorry I forgot your whole 'handle'- I totally understand your not wanting the school system to educate your child about sex- usually the more responsible parents want to do that themselves and I get that- I didn't mean to say you were wacko for wanting to do that. BUT, it is the uninvolved, irresponsible parent that will not educate or warn their child about these dangers, and if they won't alert those kids- who will? Should we just throw away the Brookes of the world because their parents are unwilling or unable to educate them and protect them? How else can they learn that someone is in their corner? I don't think that that kind of education needs to be explicit, but since more and more sperm/egg donors don't protect their kids and surround them with adults who WILL educate them and keep them safe, SOMEONE needs to step in. I'd love to know a way that can be done for EVERY CHILD.
I'm open to it.

Feel free to change the text and repost.

Dear Vermont Senator:

Brooke Bennett was killed by a previously convicted sex offender Michael Jacques. She was 12 years old and was apparently killed by her Uncle for sex. Michael Jacques was let out of prison after serving 3 years for kidnapping and rape, now he has committed murder against his 12 year old niece for sex. You've heard the news, seen the pictures. Do you have children? Are you ready to enact Jessica's Law yet?

The law is named after Jessica Lunsford, a young Florida girl who was raped and murdered in February 2005 by John Couey, a previously convicted sex offender. Public outrage over this case spurred Florida officials to introduce this legislation. Among the key provisions of the law are a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years in prison[2] and lifetime electronic monitoring[3] of adults convicted of lewd or lascivious acts against a victim less than 12 years old. In Florida, sexual battery or rape of a child less than twelve years old is a capital felony, punishable only by death or life imprisonment with no chance of parole. Taken from Wikipedia.

Please tell me your stance now on this law after this brutal killing of a 12 year old girl in your state by a previous sex offender and kidnapper. Can you tell me whose decision it was to let Michael Jacques out of prison after only serving 3 years for rape and kidnapping?

The country is looking at you to pass this law in your state now.

Hoping to hear from you.

The Vermont Legislature
Legislative Directory
E-Mail Addresses for Senators
2007-2008 Legislative Session

Senator State House Address Home Address Work Address Claire Ayer cayer@leg.state.vt.us Susan Bartlett sbartlett@leg.state.vt.us John Campbell jcampbell@leg.state.vt.us vt13@aol.com Bill Carris bcarris@leg.state.vt.us bill.carris@carris.net bill.carris@carris.net Donald "Don" Collins dcollins@leg.state.vt.us James Condos jcondos@leg.state.vt.us George Coppenrath gcoppenrath@leg.state.vt.us george.coppenrath@gmail.com Ann Cummings acummings@leg.state.vt.us William Doyle wdoyle@leg.state.vt.us Ed Flanagan EFlanagan@leg.state.vt.us Harold Giard hgiard@leg.state.vt.us Robert Hartwell rhartwell@leg.state.vt.us hartlaw@sover.net Vincent Illuzzi villuzzi@leg.state.vt.us M. Jane Kitchel janek45@hotmail.com Sara Branon Kittell skittell@leg.state.vt.us Virginia "Ginny" Lyons vlyons@leg.state.vt.us vvlyons@cs.com Mark MacDonald mmacdonald@leg.state.vt.us senatormark@aol.com Hull Maynard Hull@sover.net Richard McCormack rmccormack@leg.state.vt.us dick@mccormack4vt.com Hinda Miller hmiller@leg.state.vt.us hinda@deforestconcepts.com Kevin Mullin kjmbjm@aol.com Alice Nitka anitka@leg.state.vt.us alicenitka@comcast.net Douglas Racine dracine@leg.state.vt.us Philip Scott pscott14@aol.com Richard Sears rsears@leg.state.vt.us Peter Shumlin senprespt@leg.state.vt.us Diane Snelling dsnelling@leg.state.vt.us Jeanette White jwhite@leg.state.vt.us
Thank you so much. I will be sure to send a letter out to all.

Feed me some particulars and I'll give it a shot. I have not been following closely:

1. When the guy busted? What for (rape and kidnapping right?) When did he get out? How much time did he serve?
2. Was Cashman his judge? I think Cashman is a pedophile.

Salem
Dearest Salem,:blowkiss:
I posted a link about that a few posts ago. Here it is again;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34518

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Posted by TL

snip{The Mother and Aunt were probably sexually abused as children also. That's the reason they were with these pedophiles. It's sad they didn't get some counseling when they got older. Pedophiles are very smooth about what they do. I am sure the Mom and Aunt had no clue what was going on. I would have a very hard time keeping myself from killing some one for doing that to one of my daughters. I don't think the mom was stupid. I think she was naive.}snip

I whole heartedly agree with you. I believe these pedo's (uncle and step-father), have manipulated the entire family. Where there is history of sexual abuse, usually all/most have similair often awful histories.

The families live in denial and fear.

I believe the Uncle and SF, absolutely have been raping these girls even longer than it is being stated. Like the witness, since 9 years old.

Were the parents aware of it? maybe subconciously, maybe they were.

I also believe this isn't the frst time this Uncle has killed either. This is the first time he has been caught.

and Gavino/others:
I totally support the opinion that a bulk email should go out to Legislators's in VT, which was voted the 5 worst states for convicting sexual predators. Tougher laws and education can help.

I believe Mark Lunsford was working on fighting the laws in Florida after his daughter was raped and murdered. There may be some information regarding how he was able to help making the laws change there in FL.

PM if you want my signature, and I will see if I can research anything to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed