Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he wouldn't! He needs to come up with answers to hundreds of thousands of questions before they stick the needle in his arm. He will do everyone a favor by coming completely clean about every sick and demented thing he has ever done in his lifetime. People deserve answers. He deserves torture plus more. He would be the only one to benefit if he offed himself.

The real truth is he will be on death row for many years if convicted so he has lots of opportunity to talk. Most of them never do and relive their experiences in their own sick demented minds. The difference between Jacques and others is he has left an internet trail that can be traced.The feds took this over with that in mind I feel sure. This means that many, many people who thought they were obscure aren't. What's that old song "Bringing Down The House"?

Yes, I do remember something about another child. Ashley :confused:

As soon as I saw 'Ashley' I remembered seeing 'Ash' named in the last affidavit. It is on Page 10, item (b), third line from the bottom in the middle paragraph...just WHO did AR think she was talking to? I just can't follow all of this...:waitasec:

As soon as I saw 'Ashley' I remembered seeing 'Ash' named in the last affidavit. It is on Page 10, item (b), third line from the bottom in the middle paragraph...just WHO did AR think she was talking to? I just can't follow all of this...:waitasec:

Wasn't that AR's sister? If true, that sure gives a new meaning of who she knew she was talking to.

OK now you have me wondering and I thought I was sure. WTH? Yes..the affidavit did mention an "Ash". That would be under article #21 of the affidavit where it said:

"Subject: Phones and Stuff
To: Raueldom @yahoo.com

~snip~

I will keep an eye on him real good, you need to also and you need to keep a real good eye on the phone company. You need to have people working around the F'ing clock on this...Do you understand?? Thats like somebody trying to kill ash or something you would never let that happen to her so don't let this or anything else happen to my dad. I want up dates on everything and i would like them to be good updates please."

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/assets/pdf/BT11210673.PDF

ETA: forgot the link!

Wasn't that AR's sister? If true, that sure gives a new meaning of who she knew she was talking to.
It could be in the course of the many emails back and forth that "C" accidently mispoke and mentioned he had a daughter name Ashley then convinced her how common that is for a girl's name "in the program" and she never put it together. I still don't think she knew she was talking to MJ in those emails.

OK so let's decifer that message.

The "phone company" was out to kill MJ. (Darn..I guess that is a code thing...sorry! Gotcha now!) So AR was concerned there was a "hit" put out? She must have been told that Brooke was part of their group that was out to get "dad". "People" were out to get him in some way and she made it sound serious.

She was appealing for him to watch out for her "dad" tho which does confuse me some. (Was she talking about another "team" of people stopping it?)

Keep in mind this girl had been told she was part of a government project as in "secret agent". So if he put it in her head about other "secret agents" and that whole context...her answers are going to reflect such.

How does one "accidentally" off someone?:waitasec:

Wait a sec... Maybe we should ask Drew Peterson isnt that what happened to wife #1?

bahaaaa Good point. :clap:
I think DP is the perfect person to ask.:crazy:
Seriously, these creeps that killed Brooke are so filthy, vulgar and slimy, I imagine LE has a hard time not punching them.

As in, Ash, as in the affidavit?

Hundreds of posts ago, we were freely naming family members the list grew in a hurry. Then we got PC, as suspicion grew that Brooke was not a runaway or myspace victim and was in grave danger.
IMO

It could be in the course of the many emails back and forth that "C" accidently mispoke and mentioned he had a daughter name Ashley then convinced her how common that is for a girl's name "in the program" and she never put it together. I still don't think she knew she was talking to MJ in those emails.

That makes perfect sense! It is so hard to not read more into things, isn't it? I keep trying to decipher the 'hidden meanings' to statements in the affidavits, and there may very well be no hidden meanings! sheesh...I keep confusing myself!:confused::waitasec::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi