Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two questions to ask from the affidavits. I know WS's etiquite is to paste and copy, but I am on dial up. So I am going to throw out my questions to see if anyone remembers this:

In one where the emails are detailed, it is mentioned that AR had an idea. What was the idea? I believe it had to do with an idea that was NOT what MJ had.

The other odd one came from MJ and paraphrasing here, but it went something like, "good thing he knew to say 14". What was the 14 in reference to and who was "he"?

If no one can remember these, I will download again the document where these statements were from. I am on dial up and it takes over 15 to 20 minutes.

Thanks!!

I have two questions to ask from the affidavits. I know WS's etiquite is to paste and copy, but I am on dial up. So I am going to throw out my questions to see if anyone remembers this:

In one where the emails are detailed, it is mentioned that AR had an idea. What was the idea? I believe it had to do with an idea that was NOT what MJ had.

The other odd one came from MJ and paraphrasing here, but it went something like, "good thing he knew to say 14". What was the 14 in reference to and who was "he"?

If no one can remember these, I will download again the document where these statements were from. I am on dial up and it takes over 15 to 20 minutes.

Thanks!!
Liitledeer I will check.. I don't remember the one where AR had an idea, but I do remember the reference to the person saying they were 14..but at the time it seemed out of context and I didn't exactly understand what that was about.
I check and post for you the info I can find and copy.
DD

Insomniac:

Welcome to WS!! I just went to the link you provided.

I noticed it said the last login date was 7/2. Who would have been able to access the page just 2 days ago?? Or do I need better reading glasses????

Probably LE.

Hi All, and a Happy and Safe July 4th to you all...

Newbie here, been reading this entire subject from the beginning thread, (and have also perused WS off and on in the past).

I've got alot of reading to catch up on today though, I took a three hour break and now I'm way behind. :-D

But glad to be a part of WS. Give me awhile to catch up, and I'll be throwing in my thoughts and opinions as well :-)

Welcome InsomniacWoman! I look forward to your posts! :)

Insomniac:

I noticed it said the last login date was 7/2. Who would have been able to access the page just 2 days ago?? Or do I need better reading glasses????

Yes, I remember too that someone said law enforcement folks.

Litledeer, I can not get the pages from the afadavit to copy here. I was trying to copy just that one message..email and it wouldn't let me. I don't know who they are talking about saying he was 14 years old and that was smart.. no idea there. But it is in there. So sorry I can't cut and paste, tired to copy to my clipboard but then it won't copy to this page?

Leila brought up a good point on the obituary thread, Denise and A.R. are not listed in the obituary, everyone else is.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Can you do both 1850 and 1820 - im wondering if the house to the right is one of them and google just isnt putting the marker close to the house?

I did a reverse address search for E. Bethel Rd., and the only two properties owned by Jacques are the two - the one at 1850 and the one at 1916. All others are owned by others - none of the surnames we're looking for.

The data base shows a possible relationship to an Alcide Jacques - found an obit for Alcide Jacques sister. This is a blurb from the obit- could be nothing - still trying to fit it all together.
In 1933, Loretta met Leon W. Greenwood and the couple married on June 12, 1937, in Randolph. They lived in East Randolph where Leon was a cattle dealer and operated Greenwood's Meat Market and Slaughterhouse until 1966. They built a farm machinery business in East Randolph, which exists today as L.W. Greenwood & Sons. Leon passed away in 1978 and the family business is now owned by their two sons.
I posted the name Greenwood as a possible relative back i think in thread 2 or 3

looks like that is correct.

Allen

Alcide J Jacques 1916 E Bethel Rd - can't positively tie them together yet - but I am thinking this is MJ grandfather.

Busylady..................go to the obituary thread. On Brooke's obituary, Lilla Woodward is listed as Brooke's maternal great-grandmother of Randolph Center.

Thanks!!

I remember those. It seems A.R. came up with some type of plan or idea but what the idea was, I don't believe was mentioned. I also wondered who the "he" was that said 14 and what did he go along with. I may have missed the answers but I don't think the answers to those questions were released.

Speaking out is great, but without creating a safe SOLUTION it just MOVES the problem to someone else's neighborhood....often these creeps end up living a transient or economically disadvantaged area in fleabag hotels that rent by the week/month where NO-ONE knows about their Child SO status and it becomes impossible to properly inform the transient population or to restrict the Child SO from contact with children (who are already endangered by their neglectful or transient family situation). There also is a risk that there will be more parents who are illegal immigrants (non English speaking), prostitues, parolees or who are mentally unstable (or addicts) - and NONE of these people are likely to communicate with LE or report a Child SO had contact with their children. If you are already frightened or fear losing custody of your kids you aren't going to go looking for contact with the authorities. And if a child goes missing - it's also possible that it will not get reported to LE, or if it does, that the case will be given little attention.

Since we cannot (a this time) use the DP or convict the (non murdering) Child SO to LWOP I suggest we not to keep moving these vile creatures around on the fringes of society but permanently remove them from OUR society by requiring lifetime supervised parole in a self supporting (they work inside the property ONLY) closed (restricted) facility/property - a separate society with other adults who choose to reside with them and have NO CHILDREN. No access to uncontrolled internet, *advertiser censored* or other forbidden items and no contact with children, EVER. Given a choice of say life in prison and being paroled to such a facility/property after serving their sentence I think most would volunteer to go - and they would then be paying for their own lifetime monitoring - and one strike, one broken rule - and since they are on parole - they are OUT, forever - back to prison, that day - with no parole.

What we are doing with monitoring and information and cummunity/public action isn't working - agencies, LE and Parole Officers are overworked and underpaid and are NOT given the monetary and technological resources to supervise Child SO's and protect society. And moving Child SO's "away" (the "not on my street" solution) doesn't do anything but keep them constantly transient, make them harder to monitor and control and force them into situations where the most vulnerable, throw away victims are present in large numbers. What we are doing is not working and it's not protecting ALL of the children. Until there is a CURE (for real, 100%) for pedophelia we MUST demand that convicted Child SO's be removed from our society for LIFE - and in such a way that the financial burden falls on the Child SO him/herself - not US. These people are perfectly cabable of earning a living, they just need to do it in a fully controlled and monitored (24-7-365) environment where no children are endangered. I am tired of supporting these creeps while they sit and fantasize in prison and I want them out of society - ALL society for LIFE.

Just My Opinion
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
This entire post deserves a standing ovation!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Insomniac:

LE doesn't have to log in that way.... they go thru the data base , the security dept at myspace is full of very capable and knowledgeable techs. I've talked to their head of security a few times over the last year or so.

Thanks!!

Hi Littledeer,

I am reading the MJ affidavit - page 14, item 24 - "C"/Rauel Domingo emailed AR to come up with a plan to make sure no one knew where she is.

Page 14 item 25 - AR reply to "C"/Rauel Domingo that someone could be sent on a business trip or say they were at certain places during a specific time before going golfing - there is a name blacked out at the beginning of that sentence. For C to respond on how he likes that idea.

I was away from internet access for a day and so much happened in this case.

For me, the evidence is already there. He could not have kept her for an extended period of time. He planned all along to kill her. The whole set up of her "vanishing" with a stranger plan tells me that he did. She was never meant to be kept alive.

The thing that bothers me about that theory.... IF he planned to kill her within the day or two.... why bother with MONTHS of planning?

It shouldn't have been difficult at all to lure Brooke over to the house... her dad says she used to go visit her cousins all the time.

It sounds more likely that they were very careful to point LE down to Texas (her MySpace page mentioned a CJ & that she missed Tx).... I think they wanted the focus off VT so they could enjoy Brooke's company for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4