Bruised, bloodied Illinois woman tells store clerk she's kidnapped before she's dragged away

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TGIRecovered

Reaction score

The woman, who is Black, approached a cashier inside the AutoZone on East Sibley Boulevard in Dolton, Illinois, at about 5 p.m. Sunday, and said a man she had met on a cell phone app was holding her against her will, local affiliate FOX 32 Chicago reported. At the time, she reportedly had a bloodied bandage on her right hand and bruises covering her arms and neck.

But within moments, a man entered the store and said "that was enough" as he forced the woman out of the store and into a vehicle before driving away, the report states.

The woman, who is Black, approached a cashier inside the AutoZone on East Sibley Boulevard in Dolton, Illinois, at about 5 p.m. Sunday, and said a man she had met on a cell phone app was holding her against her will, local affiliate FOX 32 Chicago reported. At the time, she reportedly had a bloodied bandage on her right hand and bruises covering her arms and neck.

But within moments, a man entered the store and said "that was enough" as he forced the woman out of the store and into a vehicle before driving away, the report states.
From your link.

Dolton police have released the image of a white vehicle that is believed to be linked to a possible kidnapping, Feb. 19, 2023.

1676929265819.png

I wonder if there were any video surveillance inside the store of the man?

Yes, and I wonder if anyone in the store tried to stop the man from dragging her back outside and into the van. Can you imagine the horror of getting the courage to try to escape, beg for help, then see people stand by and watch as the creep kidnaps you again? I hope it didn't happen that way but I hate it when people don't have the decency to step in to help a fellow human being! MOO

Yes, and I wonder if anyone in the store tried to stop the man from dragging her back outside and into the van. Can you imagine the horror of getting the courage to try to escape, beg for help, then see people stand by and watch as the creep kidnaps you again? I hope it didn't happen that way but I hate it when people don't have the decency to step in to help a fellow human being! MOO
I agree to a certain extent, but it would depend on the strength and physicality of the onlookers. And if this guy had a weapon. I would certainly call the cops, try and get the license and photo of vehicle though!

Dolton is a really rough area, and it’s heavily populated with gangs, so it’s unlikely anyone would try to stop something like this but instead call 911 IMO, because the police presence is heavy and would likely have a better result (sadly not, in this instance).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back