BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speechless and in tears. What Mickey went through was horrible. I'm so flipping mad at bsl

Praise God! The pled guilty!

As always, my prayers go out to the Shunicks, Pates, and the families of any other victims of this madman.

BSL will burn in Hell.

Hummell - breaking news; BSL pled guilty to murder, both Pate and Shunick! Result of plea deal from prosecution. Prosecution gave evidence and statements signed by BSL. Details very graphic and very grim.

Shunick - followed down St. Landry street, struck her while on bike bw Dean and Coliseum; threw MS; entered Z71 truck; had knife on him and sen-automatic handgun. Had some sort of altercation. Tried to call 911 with cell. sprayed BSL with mace. Did try to fight him off. Stabbed her several times. Drove to cane field in North Acadia parish; planned to dump body in cane field. Mickey jumped up, regained control of knife and stabbed him several times. BSL shot her once in head, killing her.

My god. You monster.

KLFY TV10 ‏@KLFY
Brandon Scott Lavergne will get life in prison in exchange for his guilty plea.

Didn't physically go to graveyard; showed investigators on map where the body was. He had to go through mental exam as part of plea deal. DP off table.

He had a gun! Well WS's we know what to look for for other possible victims.

BSL must have offered Mickey a ride because the reporter said she got into his truck.

He ended up shooting her she fought so hard. RIP You are a brave girl Mickey!

DP off the table. Guilty plea.

So many of our questions are being answered. She was a fighter.

He hit her with the truck, knocked her off, she was in the passenger side of the truck, she sprayed him with mace, he stabbed her a few times, she went lifeless, he went to dump her in a cane field where upon MS awoke, and started to stab BSL for dear life, he then shot her once in the head. He bumped MS on the bike on DEAN and Something street.

Struck MS between Dean & Coliseum rd.

MS sprayed BS w/ mace, at which time BS threatened her w/ knife.

LE was right. She made it way past Circle K. It is very dark and quiet between Dean and Coliseum at 2AM, and that is near where a couple of other posters said they saw LE out with dogs in the first days of the disappearance.

Hummell - breaking news; BSL pled guilty to murder, both Pate and Shunick! Result of plea deal from prosecution. Prosecution gave evidence and statements signed by BSL. Details very graphic and very grim.

Shunick - followed down St. Landry street, struck her while on bike bw Dean and Coliseum; threw MS; entered Z71 truck; had knife on him and sen-automatic handgun. Had some sort of altercation. Tried to call 911 with cell. sprayed BSL with mace. Did try to fight him off. Stabbed her several times. Drove to cane field in North Acadia parish; planned to dump body in cane field. Mickey jumped up, regained control of knife and stabbed him several times. BSL shot her once in head, killing her.

My god. You monster.

Just WOW!

I wonder where the cane field is they spoke of that he stopped at first and where MS lost her life. In relation to WB and his home. I am trying to wrap my brain around the chain of events. So he went back to the cane field and then took her to be buried after being at 2 different hospitals etc?

My heart literally aches for this poor family and her friends.

Kelly

Question, since he plead guilty in exchange for life, what happens if other charges for other people are brought against him? Does the DP get put back on the table, or is that not possible?

We will have to wait and know all the wording in the plea agreement; but He pled guilty to MS and LP. I would think that is it for this plea arrangement and any new cases will stand as "new" charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3