BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://insidehotspringsvillage.blogspot.com/2012/06/six-months-since-dawna-natzke.html

Burned car, national forest....hmmmm....just rings a bell. Wish I knew if BSL was on shore. Everyone assumes it is the boyfriend, but just wondering....

Ironically, I was following the Karen Swift(TN) murder case when Dawna Natzke, vanished. If I remember correctly, she is from the area of Arkansas where Karen Swift, grew up..and her family resides now.
One would doubt that BSL was responsible but only time and CODIS will tell, huh?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158557"]Found Deceased AR - Dawna Natzke - 46 years old - Hot Springs Village - 21-Dec-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Originally Posted by Houston Mom
http://insidehotspringsvillage.blogs...na-natzke.html

Burned car, national forest....hmmmm....just rings a bell. Wish I knew if BSL was on shore. Everyone assumes it is the boyfriend, but just wondering....

Ironically, I was following the Karen Swift(TN) murder case when Dawna Natzke, vanished. If I remember correctly, she is from the area of Arkansas where Karen Swift, grew up..and her family resides there now. Only five hours away from Dyersburg, TN, on interstate 40.
One would doubt that BSL was responsible but only time and CODIS will tell, huh?

Found Deceased AR - Dawna Natzke - 46 years old - Hot Springs Village - 21-Dec-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Houston Mom, another suspicious irony In Karen Swift's murder case is that her remains were discovered in an 1860's Historic Cemetery, as was Mickey Shunick's in Pinesclaire Historical Cemetery. Wonder if Cayenne pepper was also sprinkled in the kudzu around Karen's hidden remains.

http://www.stategazette.com/topic/karenswift/
Dyer County man describes finding Swift's body (12/14/11)
As the investigation into the murder of Karen Swift enters its first week, one of the men who discovered her body is speaking about the find that could solve this case. John Robinson, the preacher at Bogota Church of Christ, made the discovery along with his friend, Mark Rickman, on Saturday as they were leaving Historic Bledsoe Cemetery
http://tn-roots.com/tndyer/cemetery/photos/bledsoe/bledsoe3.html (Photo & history of Bledsoe Cemetery)

"Due to her body being placed and concealed in the area that it was recovered from and apparent injuries to her body it has been ruled a homicide," said Sheriff Box.

Dawna Natzke from Hot Springs, AR this morning. Have you seen her photo? The similarities to Karen Swift is eerie.. She is described as 5-foot-6 with brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes.
Missing Arkansas Mother's Torched Car Found in Forest
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-arkansas-mothers-torched-car-found-forest/story?id=15257790

Add the Lunar Eclipse, on Dec 10/ 2011, the day before Karen Swift's remains were located http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155518&page=15 (Pic of lunareclipse on page 15- comment 365 by otto)

The historical cemetery, possible staging/dumping of her body, near three huge historic iron crosses, and Karen Swift vanished on Halloween weekend...'yikes'!

As someone stated on another forum, this is beginning to sound like a tragic Southern Gothic Novel, yet may actually be reality..

Guess, the title would be: 'Everywhere man, nowhere man; demonic predator BS Lavergne, from Church Point, LA'

Very interesting. I think we need to add Karen Swift to possible victems. I noted in the article from a few weeks ago that the suspect is no longer a threat. He must be behind bars I presume. A quote from the Stargazette.

"If this individual was on the run or if we felt that other persons were in immediate danger, we would have already named this person as a suspect," said Box.

Very interesting. I think we need to add Karen Swift to possible victems. I noted in the article from a few weeks ago that the suspect is no longer a threat. He must be behind bars I presume. A quote from the Stargazette.

"If this individual was on the run or if we felt that other persons were in immediate danger, we would have already named this person as a suspect," said Box.

It would be interesting to know if cayenne pepper or other repellent was used to repel dogs and other animals from Karen Swift's remains as was used by BSL on Mickey Shunick's grave.

The description of Karen's remains as described by DC Sheriff Jeff Box indicated extreme rage, imo. It was reported that she had a crushed skull & other visual injuries, if my memory is correct.
Her abandoned car, which was found with a flat tire, was only a deflection/ruse, imo, and indicates calculation..The estimated time of Karen's murder was in the early morning hours as was Mickey's abduction/murder.

http://www.stategazette.com/topic/karenswift/
Karen Swift murder investigation

Sheriff's Dept. searching for missing Dyer County woman (11/01/11)

The Dyer County Sheriff's Department is currently investigating the disappearance of a 44-year-old mother of four after she was reported missing on Sunday. Karen Johnson Swift was last seen at her home on Willie Johnson Road on Sunday, Oct. 30, at approximately 1:30 a.m.

The location where her body was found is approximately three miles northwest from where Swift's 2004 Nissan Murano was found abandoned with a reported flat tire at the intersection of Millsfield Highway and Harness Road on Sunday, Oct. 30. Box stated the injuries to Swift's body, coupled with the placement of it, warranted the investigation to switch from a missing-person case to a murder investigation. "Due to her body being placed and concealed in the area that it was recovered from and apparent injuries to her body it has been ruled a homicide," said Box in an interview with the State Gazette

Brandon S Lavergne was arrested on 07/05/2012 and plead guilty to the murders of Mickey Shunick & Lisa Pate on 08/17/2012. Two weeks later Dyersburg, TN Sheriff Jeff Box announced a POI in Karen Swift's murder. Coincidence?

http://theadvocate.com/home/3654827-125/lavergne-pleads-guilty-in-two
Lavergne pleads guilty in Shunick, Pate murders

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1889980.html

Sheriff: Person of interest in Karen Swift case

Sunday, September 2, 2012
Evidence being prepared for murder trial

Swift
Although there has been no arrest in the Karen Swift murder investigation, Dyer County Sheriff Jeff Box stated he and his investigators have a person of interest and the evidence they have collected is being prepared for a murder trial. He pointed out his department is being assisted by state and federal agencies and they are working diligently to bring Swift's murderer to justice.
"Our investigators have done a very good job in compiling the evidence and we will use all of the results of the investigation and evidence from these agencies, in unison, to see that an arrest and conviction is obtained," said Box.

There have been several persons of interest throughout the course of the investigation, but Box stated they have ruled all of them out, except for one person in particular. He noted the identity of the person is currently being kept confidential since it would not be beneficial to the case to reveal the identity. He emphasized that the person mentioned is a person of interest and not a suspect. And they would not name a suspect until the investigation is complete or an arrest is made.

Dyer County Sheriff's investigators Chief Terry McCreight (center) and Rick Gregory (right) stand with Sheriff Jeff Box during a recent visit to the Bledsoe Cemetery off of Harness Road in Dyer County, pointing to the location where Karen Swift's body was found. The men revisited the location with members of the Tennessee Highway Patrol's Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT) to collect more data to be used in their murder investigation. Swift, a 44-year-old mother of four was reportedly last seen early Sunday morning, Oct. 30, by her husband David Swift at their home on Willie Johnson Road, approximately three miles from this location. Her white 2004 Nissan Murano was later found abandoned on Sunday, Oct. 30, on Millsfield Highway near the intersection of Harness Road with a flat tire. Her body was found here on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011 by a cemetery caretaker.

read more-

Prior update almost 5 months ago. (05/15/12)

Sheriff confident Swift murderer will be brought to justice (05/15/12)
Although no charges have been made in the five-month-long murder investigation of Karen Swift, Dyer County Sheriff Jeff Box says he is certain he and his team of investigators will undoubtedly make an arrest. "We are confident we will bring the person, or persons responsible, to justice," said Box. "The investigation is still active and ongoing."..

Brandon S Lavergne was arrested on 07/05/2012 and plead guilty to the murders of Mickey Shunick & Lisa Pate on 08/17/2012. Two weeks later Dyersburg, TN Sheriff Jeff Box announced a POI in Karen Swift's murder. Coincidence?

http://theadvocate.com/home/3654827-125/lavergne-pleads-guilty-in-two
Lavergne pleads guilty in Shunick, Pate murders

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1889980.html

Sheriff: Person of interest in Karen Swift case

Sunday, September 2, 2012
Evidence being prepared for murder trial

Swift
Although there has been no arrest in the Karen Swift murder investigation, Dyer County Sheriff Jeff Box stated he and his investigators have a person of interest and the evidence they have collected is being prepared for a murder trial. He pointed out his department is being assisted by state and federal agencies and they are working diligently to bring Swift's murderer to justice.
"Our investigators have done a very good job in compiling the evidence and we will use all of the results of the investigation and evidence from these agencies, in unison, to see that an arrest and conviction is obtained," said Box.

There have been several persons of interest throughout the course of the investigation, but Box stated they have ruled all of them out, except for one person in particular. He noted the identity of the person is currently being kept confidential since it would not be beneficial to the case to reveal the identity. He emphasized that the person mentioned is a person of interest and not a suspect. And they would not name a suspect until the investigation is complete or an arrest is made.

Dyer County Sheriff's investigators Chief Terry McCreight (center) and Rick Gregory (right) stand with Sheriff Jeff Box during a recent visit to the Bledsoe Cemetery off of Harness Road in Dyer County, pointing to the location where Karen Swift's body was found. The men revisited the location with members of the Tennessee Highway Patrol's Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT) to collect more data to be used in their murder investigation. Swift, a 44-year-old mother of four was reportedly last seen early Sunday morning, Oct. 30, by her husband David Swift at their home on Willie Johnson Road, approximately three miles from this location. Her white 2004 Nissan Murano was later found abandoned on Sunday, Oct. 30, on Millsfield Highway near the intersection of Harness Road with a flat tire. Her body was found here on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011 by a cemetery caretaker.

read more-

Prior update almost 5 months ago. (05/15/12)

Sheriff confident Swift murderer will be brought to justice (05/15/12)
Although no charges have been made in the five-month-long murder investigation of Karen Swift, Dyer County Sheriff Jeff Box says he is certain he and his team of investigators will undoubtedly make an arrest. "We are confident we will bring the person, or persons responsible, to justice," said Box. "The investigation is still active and ongoing."..

Hmmm. Interesting.

Holly Bobo disappeared only about an hour and a half away from Karen Swift.

We know BSL has ties to Texas. Does he have any ties to TN? Family members that live there, for example?

Haven't followed Karen's case but am about to go check out her thread.

Brandon seemed to like driving all over the place.

There are numerous girls around Mickeys age that went missing in the past few years from various states not far from Louisiana.

Far for a person with a daily job.
Not far for someone with an offshore jobs, that may be off of work for about 2 weeks at a time.

Personally, I would think he would kill in other states more often. So there would be less things to tie to him if he lives here in Louisiana.

Foxfire, I'm kind of torn on the Karen Swift murder. I see a lot of similarities in what you posted like being found by a cemetery, among other things.
Remember that program I said I saw all of the similarities with Brandon, the Blood Mountain Killer?
Well, the Karen Swift murder had one of those that Brandons other crimes lacked. An abandoned car on the side of the road with a flat tire. However, with Karen Swift, this will include another similarity to Brandon and Blood Mountain killer IF he had something to do with Karen Swift, because the killer on blood mountain also had the abandoned car with flat tire aspect of one of his crimes.

At the same time, from what I've read it seems like she might have been having an affair. She was close to divorcing her husband. I've also heard Brandon frequented dating sites online. What if she had been talking to Brandon, and they agreed to meet during one of his offshore weeks?
It would have been a rather long drive, but of course, not for Brandon who was a sexual pervert, and he saw an opportunity to kill a long way from home.

On the other hand, one side of me says it's not Brandon. It's odd that they noted they would release the name if they felt anyone else was in danger. It's almost like saying they already have someone locked up, so they know no one else can get hurt.

But then in other articles, they are talking about how they are going to make an arrest, as if it's someone running free.

Oh, and about the cemetery she was found by, I don't think it particularly notes this in the article you posted but she was found in a shallow grave as well. Creepy.
Next to a cemetery in a shallow grave, oddly creepy similarity.

I hope they are looking into any shallow graves they've found.
It's not a very common thing for killers to bury their victims. They're usually just dumped.
He dumped Lisa Pate, but maybe he realized that was a stupid move, and began rethinking stuff. As we can see by him putting red pepper on the graves to divert dogs, he became "smart" about what to do.

I wonder how many other cemeteries should be searched which contain forests around them.

Oh, and about the cemetery she was found by, I don't think it particularly notes this in the article you posted but she was found in a shallow grave as well. Creepy.
Next to a cemetery in a shallow grave, oddly creepy similarity.

I hope they are looking into any shallow graves they've found.
It's not a very common thing for killers to bury their victims. They're usually just dumped.
He dumped Lisa Pate, but maybe he realized that was a stupid move, and began rethinking stuff. As we can see by him putting red pepper on the graves to divert dogs, he became "smart" about what to do.

I wonder how many other cemeteries should be searched which contain forests around them.

OceanMetTheSky, Blood Mountain killer; serial killer Gary Hilton, is in prison LWOP GA & NC(Fed) & awaiting DP in FL. He was apprehended on 01/04/2008, due to Meredith Hope Emerson's courageous fight & a 911 call by an aware citizen.

Karen Swift's remains were found in a kudzu field adjacent to the historic bledsoe cemetery, dyersburg, TN, near the three iron crosses. She was placed there, but not in a shallow grave. The cemetery custodian/pastor saw her arm protruding out due to the recent frost. She was located Dec 10, 2011.

Men who found Karen Swift's body recount story
http://www.wmctv.com/story/16326970/men-who-found-karen-swifts-body-recount-story

Ok I'm not sure why the above links blanks out but if you Google something like Karen swift shallow grave, it was the first link

Ok I'm not sure why the above links blanks out but if you Google something like Karen swift shallow grave, it was the first link
Ocean, a series of asterisks in a link means the site is off limits here at WS. There are various reasons why a site is banned, but it's a good indication that the information posted on the site is unreliable.

I'm a tad bit confused now about BSL...being police released case notes from the Schunick case does this mean he is no longer being investigated!?

The following is from an article from The Independent

"According to the case files, an Austin, Texas, woman interviewed by FBI agents on July 12 was carrying Lavergne’s baby at the time of the questioning. She told investigators that “Lavernge told her a story that he picked up a woman in her 50s who was hitchhiking in Beaumont, Texas, and she ran from his truck in Round Rock, Texas.”

The age description and story about where Lavergne picked up a hitchhiker match with a driver’s license that was found in Lavergne’s home."

Here is a link to the whole article
http://www.theind.com/news/indreporter/11691-shunick-file-reveals-new-details-in-case

After reading about all of the women that came forward after Lavergne's arrest, my blood boils that none reported this! He could have been put away and Mickey would still be here. Women need to learn to speak up for themselves as well as for other possible future victims.

"According to the case files, an Austin, Texas, woman interviewed by FBI agents on July 12 was carrying Lavergne’s baby at the time of the questioning. She told investigators that “Lavernge told her a story that he picked up a woman in her 50s who was hitchhiking in Beaumont, Texas, and she ran from his truck in Round Rock, Texas.”

The age description and story about where Lavergne picked up a hitchhiker match with a driver’s license that was found in Lavergne’s home."

http://www.theind.com/news/indreporter/11691-shunick-file-reveals-new-details-in-case

Thank god, Mighty Mickey, her family & the community that this monster is away for good!

I wonder if the woman who was hitch-hiking has been confirmed as alive? That whole "she ran from the truck" thing could be a half-truth/mistruth and BSL killed her....I won't believe him until I know she's alive.

I am more convinced than ever he's responsible for the disappearances of several women in Texas & Louisiana. I hadn't been considering crimes in Texas farther west than Houston but with this Austin connection, I am now.

This guy got around.

With the recent info of BSL's ties to Texas Hill Country and who we previously know about his ties to the Spring/Houston area, I'd like to add these women as possible victims: (my apologies if some have already been listed)
-Tiffany Molina, 29, missing from Baytown, TX since 12/02/10

-Kelly Hall, 29, Beaumont/Austin, TX, missing since 4/25/09. She had recently moved to Austin from Beaumont. . Her car was found outside of a Waffle House in Austin.

- Pamela McDonald, Midland County, TX (farther west than Austin), 4/2/09, last seem leaving her home at 1am

- an unidentified white or hispanic woman aged 24-27; found dead 3/6/10 near the Guadalupe River in Comfort, Texas (between & to the west a little of Austin & San Antonio):
More info here-
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/missing_database/?cat=45

- Beverly Meadows, 12/26/08, Marshall Texas (near Shreveport, LA)

There are also several missing women from around Dallas that I haven't listed since Dallas is far from Austin and Houston, but it's not out of the realm of possibility with this monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back