Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many of these were over a year old it seems, at least according to the date added to Myspace. I just find it interesting there are not more recent videos of Casey with her daughter.

Though I think Caylee was very loved by her GPs and even Casey (to whatever degree she is capable of love), it does not rule out the possibility that something might have happened to her, accidentally or otherwise. It is so very sad all around, because if this little girl is gone I have no doubt that her sunny, loving, and joyful presence in the lives of her family and those who truly cared for her will be missed. Even if their current priorities do not allow them feel this loss.

They are all from casey herself ,some added 1 yr ago.
No doubt in my mind she loves her.

A person that did not want her child would not have been playing with her either.
This child is loved deeply ,was taken care of well .
Her mother did not kill her to party ,no way ....

Watch those videos and tell me that she was not wanted or loved.

The videos have just been added in the last couple of days! Not one year ago! There was only one video on that site with Caylee reading the book until someone has added the rest to gain sympathy!!

The one where Caylee was coloring seemed a little odd to me. Caylee kept looking at the person holding the camera as if she expected him/her to say something. JMO

The videos have just been added in the last couple of days! Not one year ago! There was only one video on that site with Caylee reading the book until someone has added the rest to gain sympathy!!

Some say added one year ago ,10 months ago.

Can someone change the date of when they upload videos?

I don't know about that. But on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:47 PM I added my comment (Marcy) and there was only one video on that site. The videos may have been somewhere on MySpace on a different site, or various sites, but they were not on this particular site.

How horribly sad! Poor great grandpa! "Please don't take my sunshine away!" The one thing that really stuck out to me was the tag on the father's day videos have them labelled "the child" the other videos are marked Caylee or Cays...a little strange dontcha think?

I don't know about that. But on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:47 PM I added my comment (Marcy) and there was only one video on that site. The videos may have been somewhere on MySpace on a different site, or various sites, but they were not on this particular site.

I was searching all videos casey anthony.
If you were just watching the 1 video ,unless you followed links to know if it was the one posted by Casey herself ,you'd not see the others.
Also that video with great granddad is all over myspace ,people just copied that one.

Was Casey with Caylee when those photos were taken with her great grandfather at the nursing home?

Thanks Marsha.

DT

Tags like "Caylee crazy " and "Cays coloring" "breakfast Caylee" "Caylee dance" then all of a sudden the fathers day tags are "the child" ...very disturbing!

The video with Caylee on her great grandpa's lap is heartbreaking. However, the videos showing Casey playing with Caylee don't convince me that it had to be accidental.

Scott Peterson blogs from San Quentin's death row (via ccadp) and has photos of him and Laci looking wonderfully happy.

http://www.ccadp.org/scottpeterson.htm

Tags like "Caylee crazy " and "Cays coloring" "breakfast Caylee" "Caylee dance" then all of a sudden the fathers day tags are "the child" ...very disturbing!

Wow. I hadn't caught that. I went back to look and it is interesting.

The video with Caylee on her great grandpa's lap is heartbreaking. However, the videos showing Casey playing with Caylee don't convince me that it had to be accidental.

Scott Peterson blogs from San Quentin's death row (via ccadp) and has photos of him and Laci looking wonderfully happy.

http://www.ccadp.org/scottpeterson.htm

Susan Smith had wonderful videos of birthdays..Christmas..Etc..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back