Burke did it

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nehemiah said:
uummm...who is "you"? Me?

No, Nehemiah. I used the term generically. "You" means y'all. They actually talk like that in Missouri. Go back and read my post again, will ya. I think you caught me in an experimental editing session.

Thanks for clearing up the bat matter. We have cleared that up, haven't we...you....us'ns? May we call you batperson?

Is it springtime in Dixie?

RedChief said:
No, Nehemiah. I used the term generically. "You" means y'all. They actually talk like that in Missouri. Go back and read my post again, will ya. I think you caught me in an experimental editing session.

Thanks for clearing up the bat matter. We have cleared that up, haven't we...you....us'ns? May we call you batperson?

Is it springtime in Dixie?

You're right, RedChief, I did read your post prematurely. For a minute there, I thought you were being rude to me. As I sit here and sip my mint julep and fan myself with my magnolia leaf, I see that. Yes, we cleared up the bat situation.

RedChief said:
If you know you're guilty (haven't repressed the memory) and you don't want to be prosecuted, and you have a year or more to prepare for upcoming events such as the turning over of clothing items, will you ransack your house in order to find THE sweater you were wearing when you applied tape over the mouth and fastened the stick to the garrote? Getouttahere!

i completely agree with you here, but perhaps things were just the opposite. maybe she went to such efforts to make sure the clothing she gave was NOT worn that night? the ramseys had a lot of money. and with a lot of money, oftentimes comes excess. personally, i could tell you exactly what i wore yesterday, but i only have so many articles of clothing. someone like patsy ramsey with a lot of money and a seemingly large concern for appearance, probably wears different stuff ALL THE TIME. how many red sweaters do you imagine she owns? furthermore, whether she's guilty or not, she certainly loved JBR in some way or another, as sick as it may or may not be, depending on how you see it. so involved in the murder or not, her mind was far from clear in the days surrounding 12/25/96. i think it's important to recognize that, regardless of your own personal theories. who knows what she remembers?

Voice of Reason said:
i completely agree with you here, but perhaps things were just the opposite. maybe she went to such efforts to make sure the clothing she gave was NOT worn that night? the ramseys had a lot of money. and with a lot of money, oftentimes comes excess. personally, i could tell you exactly what i wore yesterday, but i only have so many articles of clothing. someone like patsy ramsey with a lot of money and a seemingly large concern for appearance, probably wears different stuff ALL THE TIME. how many red sweaters do you imagine she owns? furthermore, whether she's guilty or not, she certainly loved JBR in some way or another, as sick as it may or may not be, depending on how you see it. so involved in the murder or not, her mind was far from clear in the days surrounding 12/25/96. i think it's important to recognize that, regardless of your own personal theories. who knows what she remembers?

Yes, Voice, good points all; still it seems to me that, her poor memory notwithstanding, her lawyer, or John, as co-conspirator, since it would be in his interest to do so, might hint that she could whip on over to Bloomingdales and buy a suitable substitute and shoot it out to Boulder. If I'm not mistaken, that's exactly what LE thought she'd done or would do. So, if she didn't, and she gave them exactly what she thought (or someone reminded her that) she'd been wearing that night, isn't there at least a remote possibility that she ain't guilty? You think after all the effort we imagine she might have made to NOT give them what she'd worn that night, she simply erred? Far out! Imagine how "surprised" LE was when they detected "Patsy's" red fibers on the tape, etc. "Is this woman trying to get caught?" Don't forget my well-thought-out "theory" that LE may have been baiting Patsy about the red fibers and baiting John about the dark hairs/"fibers". Whom can we trust?

Just thinkin'......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01
Back