Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He can't keep a lid on a pot that's boiling.

Will it ever come to the boil? I can see JR and LW playing their legal games for as long as it ties up the other side?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it ever come to the boil? I can see JR and LW playing their legal games for as long as it ties up the other side?

Sorry to respond, I know you asked, but does it matter? The cat has been let out of the bag. Most of us know how it happened. How is John Boy going to get everyone to forget it?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/

Case No. 16-012792-CZ
Ramsey, Burke H , et al. v Spitz, Werner U.

11/22/2017
Review Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Groner, David A.)
11/13/2017
Reset by Court to 11/15/2017
11/15/2017
Reset by Court to 11/22/2017

12/05/2017
CANCELED Settlement Conference (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Groner, David A.)
Rescheduled

Rescheduled date not specified

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/

Case No. 16-012792-CZ
Ramsey, Burke H , et al. v Spitz, Werner U.

12/19/2017

Review Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Groner, David A.)
11/13/2017
Reset by Court to 11/15/2017
11/15/2017
Reset by Court to 11/22/2017
11/22/2017
Reset by Court to 12/19/2017

Just who is "et.,al"? Who else is a named plaintiff?

Why is everything being continued? Schedule conflicts? Case not moving along?

[FONT=&quot]"Reset in the context of a legal case simply means rescheduled. If a hearing has been reset, the parties will appear before the judge on a different date than originally noticed to appear. If a trial has been reset, the court has placed the case on a different trial docket. When that occurs, deadlines for pretrial activities will typically change as a result of the reset."

I hope someone else finds it helpful too.

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/when-a-court-case-is-reset-2838365.html
[/FONT]

Sorry to respond, I know you asked Dave, but does it matter? The cat has been let out of the bag. Most of us know how it happened. How is John Boy going to get everyone to forget it?

Razz,
No problem, your welcome to respond, Dave is a busy guy. Sure it matters. Some people think the case must be PDI, others BDI, etc. If the case goes to court then we must surely get some nuggets via the legal discovery process, if not new, unknown facts?

Much of what is known or on the table is speculation and inference culled from books such as Thomas' or Kolar's etc, e.g. knowing that JonBenet and Burke were individually attending a therapist prior to JonBenet's death suggests, to me at least, that there was stuff going on in the Ramsey household.

This paints a picture of a dysfunctional family, albeit one with money, whilst simultaneously Patsy is lording it about Boulder having house tours, etc.

So knowing which cat has been let out of the bag via a court case might help to genuinely swing the case to one RDI or another.

A big clue for me is Patsy's outlook and ambition for JonBenet, if Patsy is going to stage a crime-scene on her own, then I reckon JonBenet would be dressed like a pageant princess.

Razz,
No problem, your welcome to respond, Dave is a busy guy. Sure it matters. Some people think the case must be PDI, others BDI, etc. If the case goes to court then we must surely get some nuggets via the legal discovery process, if not new, unknown facts?

Much of what is known or on the table is speculation and inference culled from books such as Thomas' or Kolar's etc, e.g. knowing that JonBenet and Burke were individually attending a therapist prior to JonBenet's death suggests, to me at least, that there was stuff going on in the Ramsey household.

This paints a picture of a dysfunctional family, albeit one with money, whilst simultaneously Patsy is lording it about Boulder having house tours, etc.

So knowing which cat has been let out of the bag via a court case might help to genuinely swing the case to one RDI or another.

A big clue for me is Patsy's outlook and ambition for JonBenet, if Patsy is going to stage a crime-scene on her own, then I reckon JonBenet would be dressed like a pageant princess.

I think I may have missed your inference in your comment a while ago. Dave should have answered. But in my mind the water has been boiling for a while and if CBS and the good Dr. hold firm against JR and BR, people are going to get burned. Namely and hopefully, the Rs!

I think I may have missed your inference in your comment a while ago. Dave should have answered. But in my mind the water has been boiling for a while and if CBS and the good Dr. hold firm against JR and BR, people are going to get burned. Namely and hopefully, the Rs!

Razz,
Yes Siree, that's what we are all hoping happens.

Why are there sue-ings happening?
-) No body has any idea what REALLY happened that night.
-) Any Theory here is still up in the air.
-) Does he need money? Isn’t he a Software Designer? And his retirement fund is fully funded?
-) Sueing = defensiveness. Now he has our attention.
-) Burke, you REALIZE - don’t you that this is America. And people have been trying to wrap their heads around this mystery since it happened? We are educated, and fascinated by the unresolved!
SUEING, of course, will not fix this! What America needs is YOU to give up your maybe inadequate and maybe selfish accounts of what YOU think happened and WHY you think it.
-) Sueing will only make us, the unentertained American public think you are trying to silence the only people who dared to say what WE ALL have been thinking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111
Back