Burke

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
capps said:
Katherine,
If you look through the posts and see what BC's theory is as to who did it ... you would understand why Patsy may want to cover up.
Yes and can I butt in here too and ask you to look at my theory is as to who I think did it ... you would find another reason why Patsy may want to cover up. So that makes two possible reasons.

BlueCrab said:
whose name is conspicuosly missing from PMPT -- despite the fact this person regularly babysat JonBenet and drove JonBenet to school? BlueCrab
1 I want to know can you give me a clue?
BlueCrab said:
And whose name was listed in the name index nine times but listed in the text only onceBlueCrab
2 don't know quite what you mean here but if you've got another name please tell
BlueCrab said:
The obvious purging from PMPT of these two individuals, one 21 and one nine, raised red flags for me. BlueCrab
3 the 21 (NI?) more info please
THIS IS THE EDIT Don't worry about 2 and 3 I think I've worked them out from other posts. And oh yes both definitely worth investigating. But I haven't worked out 1 yet.

aussiesheila said:
OK thanks BlueCrab
Do you know anything else about either of these two?

aussiesheila,

Yes, I have volumes of info on these two persons of interest. But I am prohibited from using their names as suspects. You'll have to go into the archives or google their names to get additional info. Sorry.

BlueCrab

Thanks. What a pity. I'm not that good at getting into archives. I'll have to keep on trying

Thanks Lacy Wood. I'll get onto this. But first I've got to get away for a bit, to my life.

Posts which name private individuals as "Persons of Interest" in the Ramsey case will be deleted.

Members who persist in naming these individuals will find their membership suspended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glowing Chicken
Back