Burlap and Forensics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A petite woman can fit into a burlap bag. I'm 5' tall and weigh 100 lbs. I got into a burlap bag with some room to spare. Providing the victims were not in rigor, I believe it was doable. Plus we don't know if the victims were wrapped in burlap or placed into burlap sacs. We've heard it stated in different reports both ways. Surely, they could be wrapped even more easily in burlap cloth.

We do not factually know if the GB4 were dismembered, so I don't want rumors or speculation to become false fact. For all we know the victims may have been dismembered and perhaps it was holdback that leaked out. But until we know for sure either way I want to help try to eliminate rumors going astray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan Waterman's mother says none of the GB4 were dismembered

It looks like black plastic with sand on it

I don't think any photographers would be allowed to take photos of remains. I think he may have been gathering other evidence in the area after the fact. I agree that it looks like black plastic.

Very good point! Why was there no distinct smell. Was this all part of the plan from the beginning?

JMO the bodies were dumped in the summer for quicker decomposition in the heat and sun, the winter months would have preserved the bodies.

I live not too far from the area, and also on the ocean, there are so many different smells, even at times something rotting, we just write if off as a dead rat or cat or rodent. The winds also blow in many different directions when you are on the water. Therefore it would not be a constant stench.

Why do they have a recording of the guy who called the sister of the victims. If so they could do voice analysis of john foley , see if it's a match.

How about releasing the voice to the public to see if it is recognized by someone and people can phone in tips God forbid.

I am making a prediction regarding the way the G4 were disposed of: I say they were wrapped in burlap material (roll) as opposed to have been placed into burlap bags. Hence I firmly believe the bodies had not been dismembered in any way.

-Nin

I am making a prediction regarding the way the G4 were disposed of: I say they were wrapped in burlap material (roll) as opposed to have been placed into burlap bags. Hence I firmly believe the bodies had not been dismembered in any way.

-Nin
Could have been top and tail with 2 bags. i.e the top not closed. Thats how i originally imagined it.

Megan Waterman's mother says none of the GB4 were dismembered

She's repeated that quite recently, as in last night.

I guess it just got caught up with a lot of the urban legends of this case. I don't think it rules out the Manorville killings etc from possibly being the work of LISK. He may well have "evolved" from the 1990s. Gotten married, gotten a house, etc etc.

Super Sleuth you state with conviction - how do you know this for sure?
It was in TKS or the phone in. One of the two. It was stated the policeman trying to trace the call didn't record his voice. Schoolboy error in my opinion. Should have done both.

For one person it would be easier to use 2 bags. Pick up the legs and slide the bag over, then sit the body up and one goes on from the top. Do some fine tuning later.

It was in TKS or the phone in. One of the two. It was stated the policeman trying to trace the call didn't record his voice. Schoolboy error in my opinion. Should have done both.

Didn't they say, it was actually a family friend, who tried to trace the call, not law enforcement?

-Nin

She's repeated that quite recently, as in last night.

I guess it just got caught up with a lot of the urban legends of this case. I don't think it rules out the Manorville killings etc from possibly being the work of LISK. He may well have "evolved" from the 1990s. Gotten married, gotten a house, etc etc.

BBM

Or the opposite, being divorced/single again, and thus being able to torture the victims possibly resulting into dismemberment.

-Nin

Didn't they say, it was actually a family friend, who tried to trace the call, not law enforcement?

-Nin
I thought they said it was a family friend who was also LE? But in an unofficial capacity i.e. off duty.

-Nin
People Magazine says: "Barthelemy, Brainard-Barnes, Costello and Waterman were discovered wrapped in burlap and found within about 500 feet of each other."

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/crime/long-island-serial-killer-gilgo-beach-fbi-profilers-experts/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back