By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
Thanks Nin, great picture. Question: was it ever determined how the Ramseys would store their fruit? I ask because, I wonder if there is any way to know if the fruit was already cut, then stored (in like a tupperware container or some other container, zip-lock bag, etc.). Especially for pineapple -- the cutting of a pineapple is quite tedious and time consuming, so if it wasn't already cut up, that would take even more time for the killer to sit there, skin a whole pineapple, and cut cubes out of it in the middle of the night.

I recall one of the LE officers/ or CS workers remembering seeing some pineapple in the refrigerator. Not sure if it was cut or not. To my knowledge no photographs were taken.

-Nin

What TV was the Nintendo connected to?

Could they have used an extension or does one have to be "close" to a TV? Not sure, how they work. Perhaps BR was in the process of connecting it. I also do not know, if and where the TV was in that area. On the other hand,
JBR may have been placed at that dining room table to be in "safe distance" to BR and his Nintendo?

-Nin

Could they have used an extension or does one have to be "close" to a TV? Not sure, how they work. Perhaps BR was in the process of connecting it. I also do not know, if and where the TV was in that area. On the other hand,
JBR may have been placed at that dining room table to be in "safe distance" to BR and his Nintendo?

-Nin

Here's how one hooks up a Nintendo 64. They would have done this in a room with a TV and I think John would have helped with the set up.

[video=youtube;N5WuxEx1VcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5WuxEx1VcU[/video]

I guess kids love getting a Nintendo 64 ... I'm surprised Burke found time to go out and ride his? bike that day.

[video=youtube;pFlcqWQVVuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU[/video]

Could have been anything really. Perhaps the Nintendo? I find it quite interesting, that BR's Nintendo 64 contains the following components:

attachment.php
attachment.php
D

A. A rounded corner on the console possibly reminiscent of the flashlight found on the kitchen counter (size?). The dimensions of the console are 10.23" wide x 7.48" deep x 2.87" high. It ways app. 2.42 pounds.

B. A cable possibly reminiscent of the cord

C. A power cord with a plug with an app.5/8 " prong spacing. That would not fit the JBR spacing between her marks - unless..the power cord is torn out of a plug in an angle pulling the prongs apart!

D. A controller, also with rounded edges/ grips, app. weight 300 grams.

Theory:

JBR is "bugging" BR to play with his Nintendo (NINtendo..now that's funny..). He makes her a bowl full of pineapples to keep her quiet, even "feeds" her a few pieces. She really wants to play with BR's new toy. She grabs his entire Nintendo console, which rips the power plug out of the wall and runs or - she unplugs the power cord out of the console, again ripping the plug in an angle out of the wall, prongs pull apart, and runs.Or, she grabs only the controller, which again pulls the console and therefore possibly the power plug out of the wall etc. BR runs after her, is furious and gets her by catching her with a cable from the back? Or hitting her with the round corner of the console/ or controller in full rage?

Just another thought.

-Nin

BDI has now come full circle.

The scenario you describe is the original BDI theory from the late 90s. The entire theory revolved around the Nintendo and supposedly John and Patsy slept through the chaos.

While I am not BDI, I could swallow the older version of BDI easier than the updated version of bludgeoning her over a pineapple snack. It's a tad more believable and you could actually picture it happening.....even if unlikely.

Ahhh. The Nintendo was set up in Burkes room.

Tom Trujillo: "What did you guys do after you open the presents up?"

Patsy Ramsey:
"Uh, I think we made pancakes."

Tom Trujillo: "Okay. Had some breakfast? Um, about how long did it take to eat breakfast?"

Patsy Ramsey: "I don't know, a half hour."

Tom Trujillo:
"After, after breakfast how did the family split? What did you guys do?"

Patsy Ramsey:
"Oh, the kids were just playing with their stuff, you know, and I was, I don't remember exactly... I was, you know, trying to get clothes ready to go two different places. I remember that.. And then a bunch of kids started showing up to, you know, they want to see what each other got and, you know. Burke set up his Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and..."

Tom Trujillo: "During the early morning hours, the morning hours before the kids got there,
did everybody go and get dressed, I take it?"

Patsy Ramsey:
"At some point in the day, yeah."

Tom Trujillo: "During the day, about what time did, uh, John go down to the hanger and check on the plane?"

Patsy Ramsey: "Oh, I don't know. I don't know, lunchtime, after lunch, I, I don't remember."

Tom Trujillo:
"Okay, did you have lunch that day?"

Patsy Ramsey:
"I'm sure we did."

Tom Trujillo: "Okay. Do you have any idea about, what did you have for lunch?
Patsy Ramsey: "I don't remember."

Tom Trujillo: "About how long was John gone when he went out to check on the plane?"

Patsy Ramsey: "Oh, probably a couple of hours."

Tom Trujillo: "So he left about noon, afternoon sometime. Gone till two, 3:00 in the afteroon?"

Patsy Ramsey: "Um, yeah."

Tom Trujillo: "Okay. And were... kids over to the house that whole time playing with John, excuse me, JonBenet and Burke?"

Patsy Ramsey: "Uh, a better part of that day, I would say."

Tom Trujillo: "Okay. Did, uh, did Burke and JonBenet play together during that time? Did the little girls and little boys mix up at all?"

Patsy Ramsey: "Yeah."

Tom Trujillo: "Play together."

Patsy Ramsey:
"Yeah, they were all, yeah, a lot of them were in Burke's room playing that Nintenedo and she was, I remember coming up there and checking on them and they were, the boys were mostly sitting around playing the Nintendo and she was, had this little jewelry making kit right there in the, in the doorway of Burke's room... so I made a couple with her."

The scenario you describe is the original BDI theory from the late 90s. The entire theory revolved around the Nintendo and supposedly John and Patsy slept through the chaos.

While I am not BDI, I could swallow the older version of BDI easier than the updated version of bludgeoning her over a pineapple snack. It's a tad more believable and you could actually picture it happening.....even if unlikely.

Oh the questions, at every turn there is another angle and more questions. Okay so my questions come in this order...

In the Rs circle of friends would BR have been the only one to receive a 64 that year? If not...

Why would he have to bring his entire gaming system?

Could there be another reason for him to pack it out of the house that day?

Lets look at what we know. BR was outside riding a bike (whose we don't know). According to JR and BR, there is at least one maybe two other toys BR was more interested in. When asked by Phil (I'm refusing to call him DR ever again) what he got for Christmas, BR doesn't say a 64, instead he tells Phil he got a train and a new bike (which comes with its own plethora of questions). So is it distancing? Or something else as they clearly place it in BR hands as he leaves for the Whites, where I am willing to bet there was another 64. Is it just an excuse for why it left the scene. You know, its innocent, its just a child's Christmas present.

Like everything else it could be a huge deal or nothing at all. Oh the questions they go round and round.

singularity,
A minimal BDI does not require BR to whack JonBenet on the head. That might have been one of the parents, i.e. their first attempt at killing her outright, or staging it so!

BR is on record, said it on Dr Phil or one of those interviews that JonBenet annoyed him while he played his games, something to do with noise, not sure if that's asperger's related or just intolerance?

None of the components of the N64 would have been heavy enough to bash in JonBenet's skull. The plastic case would have been damaged if that had been the case. A cord would not have been physically heavy enough to cause that kind of wound.

JonBenet was not hit with an N64.

Oh the questions, at every turn there is another angle and more questions. Okay so my questions come in this order...

In the Rs circle of friends would BR have been the only one to receive a 64 that year? If not...

Why would he have to bring his entire gaming system?

Could there be another reason for him to pack it out of the house that day?

Lets look at what we know. BR was outside riding a bike (whose we don't know). According to JR and BR, there is at least one maybe two other toys BR was more interested in. When asked by Phil (I'm refusing to call him DR ever again) what he got for Christmas, BR doesn't say a 64, instead he tells Phil he got a train and a new bike (which comes with its own plethora of questions). So is it distancing? Or something else as they clearly place it in BR hands as he leaves for the Whites, where I am willing to bet there was another 64. Is it just an excuse for why it left the scene. You know, its innocent, its just a child's Christmas present.

Like everything else it could be a huge deal or nothing at all. Oh the questions they go round and round.

I am wondering now, if BR was given JB's new bike she got for Christmas..? Bizarre..

-Nin

The garrote may not have been the original strangling device or I should say, may not have been the only method of trying to choke JBR. How much does a flashlight/ maglite weighs including batteries? Impact equals weight times velocity. Either one, weight or velocity can directly influence the impact.

I just saw this video (not sure why anyone would do this..) showing how sturdy those Nintendos are/were..;--)

[video=youtube;ftqUmHs_IyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftqUmHs_IyY[/video]

-Nin

Just wanted to point out a little detail. When one looks at the dining room table with the bowl of pineapple and the glass, the dish and the glass are located off the blue place-mat and towards the left side of the chair. This may be an indication, that something else was located on that place-mat.

-Nin

attachment.php

ive always wanted to know who sat where at the table!
not many families randomly sit where ever and even if no formal thats my spot most people gravitate to the same spot imo.
any ideas or better yet pics??!

i asked on another thread a few weeks ago about were burkes nintendo was set up and got no replies, pleased its been brought up again. was irking me lol
if nintendo in burkes room he had a tv then. another attraction for JB.

re table seating from PR 6/98 interview:

6 PATSY RAMSEY: This is the breakfast room off
7 the kitchen. I didn't mean to interrupt you.
8 TRIP DEMUTH: Where would people sit? Is
9 that where you make your meals normally?
10 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
11 TRIP DEMUTH: Which meals would you eat
12 there?
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, dinner usually. We
14 usually ate breakfast at the little counter at
15 different times in the kitchen.
16 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. What about lunch?
17 PATSY RAMSEY: Lunch would be there.
18 TRIP DEMUTH: On the counter in the kitchen,
19 what about snacks?
20 PATSY RAMSEY: Counter.
21 TRIP DEMUTH: So you only ate dinner in this
22 room then?
23 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
24 TRIP DEMUTH: Did you have seats that
25 everybody gravitated to?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
2 TRIP DEMUTH: Could you tell us which seat?
3 PATSY RAMSEY: This is mine.
4 TRIP DEMUTH: The one on the right of the
5 table as you look at photo 415.
6 PATSY RAMSEY: This is John's.
7 TRIP DEMUTH: On the left of the table.
8 PATSY RAMSEY: Burke's.
9 TRIP DEMUTH: Burke is the closest to us in
10 picture 415, and JonBenet sat in the chair furthest
11 from us in photo 415. That would be the chair closest
12 to the kitchen; right?
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
14 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay.
15 TOM HANEY: As we get some close ups, more
16 close ups here in 416 and 417.
17 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh.

K-Mac, I found out not too long ago that JB also had a TV in her room.

Cranberry, thanks for the transcript, but I'm having a hard time still without the actual photos. Does anyone have those? If not, where is the bowl of pineapple -- is it between JR and PR seats at the dining room?

I am wondering now, if BR was given JB's new bike she got for Christmas..? Bizarre..

-Nin

The Ramseys said they gave Jonbenet ' s bike away. They very well could have given it to Burke.

They say after a death to not rush to do anything with the decedent's personal effects. You may make choices you regret when you come out of shock.

I can't believe they never went back to the house. Who packed up their things and went through their massive amount of stuff? Even when something horrific happened there they know it was "all in the family" so why not go back and get your own things. Oh, right? That wouldn't fly with their IDI story. Moo.

The Ramseys said they gave Jonbenet ' s bike away. They very well could have given it to Burke.

They say after a death to not rush to do anything with the decedent's personal effects. You may make choices you regret when you come out of shock.

I can't believe they never went back to the house. Who packed up their things and went through their massive amount of stuff? Even when something horrific happened there they know it was "all in the family" so why not go back and get your own things. Oh, right? That wouldn't fly with their IDI story. Moo.

Professional movers packed it up and took it to Atlanta

http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/12/briefs.pm/jonbenet/index.html

I wouldn't want to go back there either. IMO the guilt of not realizing how sick Burke really was and therefore not protecting JonBenet was terrible. Plus realizing that they now were stuck defending themselves and the weird mess that is Burke forever must have been daunting. Going back into the house wasn't necessary. They paid people to do it.

This is how I understand the Breakfast Room Seating according to the interview Cranberry posted:

attachment.php

More pics in connection with the interview here:

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-crime-photos.htm

-Nin

That makes me wonder if there were other dishes out. As noted by Patsy the spoon in the bowl was large and a serving spoon. Looking at the bowl, one side appears to be more full than the other (as in higher up the side of the bowl.) Perhaps one small serving was taken out and the dishes cleared away.

I also have a small pet theory that this is where the coffee/ tea cup went. I suspect PR most likely was drinking tea (she still had work to do!) and put the tea bag in BR's empty glass when she was done steeping it. I wish I could see photos of the inside of their sink from that morning. I doubt PR was the type to put dishes right into the washer after finding them, she probably let them pile up in the sink. They did have like 3 sinks though (seriously, they have 2 separate sinks in the kitchen and one around the corner, check out the videos of the house on YouTube). I know these details are possibly irrelevant, but I think knowing who was where when is vital to any understanding of this case.

I think PR, BR & JB were all 3 in the breakfast room. I think PR made a snack for BR, tea for herself and then sat down to fix JB's hair. There is a pillow and hair products shown in a picture of the kitchen. I think this is when the blue hair elastic was put in place. This was likely a nightly ritual to prevent tangles in her long color-treated hair (bleached hair tangles more easily). Anything that happened next happened after this normal, domestic scene. PR probably went upstairs to continue packing after doing JB's hair, leaving the kids downstairs. Something happened that spiraled out of control.

Btw nice work!!! I hadn't ever realized the exact position of the bowl or the possible significance. Thanks for the clue and the diagram!! You rock ⭐️[emoji92][emoji287]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to point out a little detail. When one looks at the dining room table with the bowl of pineapple and the glass, the dish and the glass are located off the blue place-mat and towards the left side of the chair. This may be an indication, that something else was located on that place-mat.

-Nin

attachment.php

This is how CBS says it was in the morning - it doesn't look exact to me:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ransey breakfeast.PNG
    ransey breakfeast.PNG
    271.6 KB · Views: 615
singularity,
A minimal BDI does not require BR to whack JonBenet on the head. That might have been one of the parents, i.e. their first attempt at killing her outright, or staging it so!

BR is on record, said it on Dr Phil or one of those interviews that JonBenet annoyed him while he played his games, something to do with noise, not sure if that's asperger's related or just intolerance?

JR couldn't stand noise either. He turned the vacuum off once when the housekeeper was vacuuming and just looked at her and walked away. PR had also told the housekeeper to be quiet around JR that he didn't like noise. So it wouldn't surprise me if BR was the same way. Like father like son.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back