Identified! CA - ‘Heinous crime’: Pregnant woman’s body found burned in alley, Fresno 14 Dec 22 - N-Kya Rebecca & Baby Noa Logan

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The video report at the link below says authorities have been at the home before. Dudley was taken in on a 72-hour hold after being deemed a threat to himself and others. Why was he allowed back in that home? :(

SBM

They determined that Dudley stabbed Logan multiple times with a sharp object while they were inside their home.

Dudley then allegedly took his sister into the garage and put her inside a city trash can before pushing her to the dirt road, pouring gasoline on her, and lighting her on fire. [snip] Dudley has been booked into the Fresno County Jail on two murder charges.

SBM

“She was loveable, she was caring…she had this infectious laugh that made you just want to laugh even more,”... [snip] “She was just full of light and laughter,”...

Her brother?! WTH happened here? This is horribly sad :(
Sounds like her brother had some mental health issues. A year ago he had been placed on a 72 hour hold because he was deemed a danger to himself and others. What precipitated this event has not come out yet. The police chief said this is the 5th incident like this in the last year. "Five babies murdered in this fashion in the last year." WOW!!Man accused of stabbing pregnant sister to death before setting body on fire, police say

I can’t believe this isn’t a bigger news story, I’m just hearing about it. I feel so sad for this family. They lost so much at once :(
Probably because it's not unsolved and it seems mental illness and not pure evil was involved. So horrible for all involved. Heartbreaking.

Probably because it's not unsolved and it seems mental illness and not pure evil was involved. So horrible for all involved. Heartbreaking.
I live in California not too far and hasn’t heard. That’s heartbreaking no matter the circumstances.

What an absolutely tragic story! Rest in peace for eternity N-Kya and baby Noa! :( I can't imagine how her family, friends, and other loved ones are feeling right now.

I am grateful that at least she was quickly identified and her killer was brought to justice quickly, rather than having it drag on and be unsolved - for her, Noa and her family's sake. Terrible, terrible story.

I have lots of family in Fresno and the Fresno area. I wonder if locals are doing anything public there to honor N-Kya and baby Noa.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micin
Back