CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a backdrop at a themed establishment not a template. This has been established.

Photoshop is a very difficult programme to use and especially so to chop people out of photos or superimpose entire families into landscape scenes seamlessly. It’s also a very expensive programme and requires a fairly good computer to run. I highly doubt these are photoshopped. Just because there are not other photos on FB doesnt mean they don’t exist. FB appears to be just to post the odd photo to call off the family questions.
I use Photoshop all the time to alter pictures. Put people in or take them out. I only have a laptop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Please everyone help us out here.

Do you know what it is like to try and search and find something on all these threads?

YOU MUST ALERT.

If you see a picture in a post PLEASE click on the red triangle in the lower left-hand corner.

We found the ones from yesterday but now there are more?

We have had 3 mods looking and we can't find anything.

Do not stop the thread discussion with this type of request. Please hit the alert button. Until then I have told the mods to wait for an alert. It takes away to much time from all the areas of the board.

Thank you.

I know the survivors need their privacy and time for healing but I can’t stop thinking about how they are doing. It’s truly remarkable IMO that they made it through this. I can’t get the image out of my head of one of the children running to get into the van and finally be safe.

Closed for clean up. Then we will open a new thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

Please continue to post HERE

We had to close this thread early due to technical issues.

Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members