CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh it's on 20/20 right now! I almost missed it watching Live PD

They met at Church. As per 20/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you posted. I was getting very caught up in that pic and thinking the worst. Hard not to think the worst with these type of parents.

I am possibly naive, but I am absolutely clinging to the hope there is no incest. I don't want there to be more horror

About the only thing she could do at this point to further enrage & disgust folks, imo, is to claim she tortured her own children over all those years because she was herself a victim of an abusive husband (am thinking of the Nussbaums here and of the wife's defense of watching her battered child die right in front of her and yet did nothing).

If I were on a jury listening to what we know so far (there is obviously more & probably worse to come), the single most damning thing I'd be weighing in determining guilt is that both "parents" KNEW what they had done was wrong, or they wouldn't have rushed to unchain their victims.

Yea. I really hope this doesn't go the insanity pleas direction, which I could totally see based on mom's demeanor about why they're being arrested yada yada. [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New thread coming up in a few minutes

States are suppose to move for some sort of permanency if children are in care 15 out of 22 months, but they can file for termination immediately if the case is severe. I've seen cases that should have gone to immediate termination eventually result in reunification, but I can't imagine that happening here.

I could be not seeing things correctly, but the one who everyone speculates called 911 appears slightly more nourished than the others...she looks older to me (and has markedly different facial features) than some of her older siblings. Does anyone else see that? IMO...

I am way behind here, but I also noticed that that her facial features differ from her siblings.

I just saw this. Man, she was thin in that picture!

Agree! I keep staring at that. I have only had two children and can't get my stomach to look like that.

Is it definitely her??

Hmmm according to sis, mom was the one in control and dad was passive

do not ever post pictures of minor children unless they have been identified by the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce