CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did the boy work there or is krispy kreme like burger king with giving hats out.

Krispy Kreme do give out hats like the one he was wearing.

Well, it's been a few years actually since I have had a Krispy Kreme but they did when I last went. I remember this little one next to us with one on.

Krispy Kreme do give out hats like the one he was wearing.

Well, it's been a few years actually since I have had a Krispy Kreme but they did when I last went. I remember this little one next to us with one on.

Yeah, not a krispy kreme fan, dunkin’ donuts here.

I still wonder about all the boxes of diapers. At 3 the little one should be potty trained.
Many 3 year olds still wear diapers during naps and overnight. Mine did. So that's about 60 diapers a month or a case of diapers per month.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm in Europe and that site won't open for me! :dunno: Still waiting for the Tunnel thing to be posted - can't remember the poster's name now!

So care to tell if it IS her? TIA! :wave:

Niner, I'm pretty sure that a relative of mine back in Bulgaria mentioned they used a VPN but I can't remember what it was called, I just sent her a text to ask her for you.

Niner, (Sorry, second hand information coming your way!)

It is "Hola" she uses. It's a chrome extension. She says you can just put this into google and download it from there... (if you use chrome that is). I think she means that once you have downloaded it or added it to chrome, you can then click the Hola icon in the top right hand corner and select the US flag so it will allow you to view as if you are in the US.

I don't think any knowledge, TV, interview, time line, can say anything for these children...

Only love and connection is the thread with these children... It's obvious in the Elvis videos. Look at them. They are wavering in high heels but so caring for each other... That's what I notice.

Definitely think the older ones knew, and feared for the little ones...

While shackled, while starved, how could anyone be of right mind?

For this child to jump to freedom took a wonder of support, IMO.

She had a bunch of her siblings behind her. She had for fear and the jump, a whole lot of support. She had, if one looks in the journals, a desire for two years to break out...

And she did it. I truly believe she spoke for the majority as well as the weakest one.

God only knows why she broke free, but she did... She might be ten years old in her physical being, but she is the Dalai Lama in her spirit. Imo.

She said no more... I cry for her. She dosen't know the magnitude and that is ok. She is a hero, and she dosen't know it. God bless her soul for jumping.... She jumped. She is the light.

Oh my...

Love the Dalai Lama reference. And I am SO curious to learn more about her. You said "if one looks in the journals" have there been images or quotes from her journal or something I've missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many 3 year olds still wear diapers during naps and overnight. Mine did. So that's about 60 diapers a month or a case of diapers per month.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I think she more than likely left the poor baby in nappies and probably a playpen or cot all day, like the rest of the poor children only dusted down and cleaned up for special occasions to be put on display, look at me and what a fantastic mother I am - all these children and they're all so well behaved - how does she do it wonder the friends and relations, she must be a fantastic mother looking after all those kids.... grrr makes me so angry :( those poor poor kids
i doubt they will have seen anything on TV, that would've shown them real life, they may have been able to watch Disney programmes or DVDs if they're well behaved.

Just saw another photo w/ LT having bruises on upper arm like she was grabbed hard with force. It's on Daily Mail,
she's dressed like Snow White and has new baby also dressed up. Can anyone find this and post?

Nisey, both DT and LT have public defenders provided by court. This was all explained a while back on here by
our member attorney Gitana1.

Yes. Just like the pies. Why I bet they even had that last baby just to torment the others by showing them how well they could treat a child.

Naw. I think the kids played with toys, watched tv, showered more than YEARLY,
Possibly didn't march for four hours, or have several dead animals, nor were made to stare at pies while starving to death.

They were abused, neglected for sure, but I am not buying that every single thing we are hearing is fact.

I’m confused about why you would not believe the things LE has said. On the record. At a press conference.

With all due respect, you appear to be minimizing what these survivors went through.

I never said kids should be cruel, name call ect.... OMFG! Did you even READ the Facebook post I am referring to?

That person never said they picked on Jen. Just didn't reach out and befriend
and I would caution against teaching a kid their needs are less important than others. Yes I would. It's not selfish or cruel want to be comfortable in a school you have to be in everyday, when your seven or eight yrs old.

(With older kids/ adults it is different. Hopefully they know by then not to sacrifice themselves on someone else's alter and can make more giving choices).

Young children are learning how to care for their own ego needs too, and it should not be a shameful punishable offence to want to fit in with their peer.

(Again, I am NOT suggest picking on others is ever OK at any age!).

The kids called the child names. That's not excusable for just being third graders.

Thanks.

From link.

During the 2011 ceremony, the impersonator serenaded the couple as they danced to one of their favorite Elvis songs, “I Can’t Help Falling in Love.” At that time, it was just the couple.

Did you notice the dress in 2013 was different than 2011 and 2015? If you zoom in you can see a definite thickening around her midsection. In a pic from a family picture in Vegas the same year (I assume the same trip) she looks several months pregnant.

Am I the only one that can't shake the Elvis videos? I've watched them several times and aside from the serious awkwardness I can't shake the oldest victim. She she has experienced the entire family progression. Possibly from a mother that once showed her love, to neglect, then abuse. Toward the end of the video when they were all on stage she kept looking at her mother. It struck me as though she may have seen a spark of the mother she once knew and was hoping to make that connection again. Probably reading to much into it but it's haunting me for some reason.

I don’t think you’re reading too much into it. It haunts me as well.

I’m confused about why you would not believe the things LE has said. On the record. At a press conference.

With all due respect, you appear to be minimizing what these survivors went through.

Thanks Dog, this needed to be said. I've seen this type denial so often in these cases that it jiggles my hinky meter.

Does anyone have a link about the story regarding J and the teacher? (Are we talking about survivor 1 here?)

There has been so much to take in on this case, I can't remember if I have read this part yet or not!!

Sorry, quoting myself.

Or could anyone explain what happened here?

:tyou:

This story has kept professional care givers who are working with the survivors near sleep less for a week, horrified people worldwide, triggered trauma survivors here on WS and no doubt elsewhere, and left many feeling powerless in the face of what seems like incomprehensible evil...

At least those folks who are bringing those flowers and gifts to the house care , and care enough to take action, and who knows, really, what carthesis that specific action might provide them?
I get it. I just wish people would combine their feelings with some practical help. That's how change is made in this world.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I get it. I just wish people would combine their feelings with some practical help. That's how change is made in this world.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree vmm, I think there's a whole heap of guilt in this neighborhood about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston