CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Chief B. I think he's been open and reassuring at the same time.

FINALLY the FBI is calling it terrorism. Good.

Pretty scary what he just said about the movie theater.

We are now investigating these horrific acts

as Act of Terrorism

David Bowdich, FBI *advertiser censored*'t Dir

Agree. We bounce thoughts and opines. I early in questioned and my gut was telling me it was "them" meaning a terrorist link. I have no problem posting what I think making it clear it is an opine and not a fact.

and we beat CNN a$$ on facts and that is scary

Asst. FBI just said Act of Terrorism. Per Presser

Much respect for Chief Burguan.

Well alrighty - finally someone admits that this is a terrorist investigation.

Morning everyone. Have news on most of the night and every time I awaken, I catch a snippet. Heard about the wife's facebook post and knew it would be on here before I could even get out of bed. Hoping LE is successful in info retrieval from computers and phones.

FBI rep - David Bowdich - now saying shooting in CA was terrorism.

That is very cool, I didn't even know those existed! I have always preferred Lula mag loaders (which are probably about as fast).

I love reloading my pepper grinder!

Guys, I am experincing "shock and awe" at the media stampede in the home

Let start a "movement" we want the police chief back

lets go chant out your windows

we want the police chief back

This guy is gonna be no comment on 92% of questions damn!

Hope someone will ask him about the media tour of the apartment

There you go. The FBI cleared the house, did the itemized list, and released it to the owner/landlord.

Whew!

FBI just said apt. was turned back over to landlord

Possible there are more suspects.....and there was NO fingerprint powder in the apartment. WTH.

Can you imagine calling 911 and saying my neighbors are in their garage a lot and different men were coming and going from the house.

and LE coming right over ...................... and getting a search warrent cause a nieghbor was in his garage and seemed to have friends !!

IMO its a cell, which is really creepy and LA aint all that far away imo

Well even if the LE were called and they put the house under surveillance for a period of time. They could then if needs be, make a swoop if said comings and going seemed suspicious.

Hope someone will ask him about the media tour of the apartment

He said they turned the apartment over to the landlord LAST NIGHT!

Sheesh....so they walked around the place for half an hour, took the obvious stuff and decided to all it a day? Wow.

I cannot believe that the crime scene was released and every one is going in and out. Since NO ONE is stopping the public I believe and IMO that this is exactly what the administration, FBI and police and other agencies, home and foreign, wanted to happen. The site was released way to early, the documents laying around should have been confiscated even if another search warrant had to be issued plus other items I saw laying around....something stinks stronger then a skunk to me.

BBM: I couldn't agree more. My question is why? What is the motivation? As others have mentioned, I notice that there is no fingerprint dust anywhere. I had a break in at my home several years ago. After LE left, it was a mess of fingerprint dust! It was literally everywhere! (I'm thankful they took the break in seriously). Why wouldn't it be the same at this location? LE should want to have the fingerprints of ANYONE who entered this home! These fingerprints could belong to others who wish to do harm. I just don't get it.............SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member