CA- 6 people found shot to death in remote desert area of El Mirage - Jan 2024 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One victim was found the following morning (victim 6). Does this mean they were found some distance from the main scene at the crossroads? Could that indicate they were running and had to be chased down to be killed?

At least some of the bodies appear to have been set ablaze. An indication that someone survived to leave the scene IMO.

Was there a third vehicle there that night that the perpetrator(s) or survivor(s) left the scene in?

One victim was found the following morning (victim 6). Does this mean they were found some distance from the main scene at the crossroads? Could that indicate they were running and had to be chased down to be killed?

At least some of the bodies appear to have been set ablaze. An indication that someone survived to leave the scene IMO.

Was there a third vehicle there that night that the perpetrator(s) or survivor(s) left the scene in?
when I looked at the pictures, it looked to me like there was a drag mark from the "puddle" I saw another picture that lead that drag mark to a black blur which I am assuming is a body. Looks like they were trying to get away from the shooting to me. crawling/dragging themselves trying to get away.

I think the call came in at 8 p.m. Copying this from the WVNG article in Post #3.

"The grim find was made late Tuesday evening on January 23, 2024, around 8pm. Deputies were dispatched to the site, positioned north of Victorville, arriving approximately 15 minutes after the initial call to conduct a welfare check."
LE was probably worried about an ambush if so remote. Glad they had aviation as well.

Update 9:50 a.m. Wednesday: San Bernardino County Sheriff’s spokesperson Mara Rodriguez said investigators were still gathering evidence to determine what happened at the scene in a remote area off of Shadow Mountain Road and Lessing Avenue near Mirage, where six people were found dead.

My best guess would be someone who was planning to camp or leaving the area of the dry lake bed
People go out there to race and off-road apparently.

JMO
Id be surprised if it was someone coming or going from the lake bed. Its been closed because of the weather as they don't want it damaged. Plus the easiest way in and out to the campground is off of El Mirage road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back