CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DID anyone notice what I noticed? The girl interviewing her from Fox, souned exactly like the reporter who asked Casey last week as she strutted past the cameras...."Casey....why do you walk like that?" ...I am pretty sure its her voice. And at the end of Cindys tape, she comments to Cindy....."You dont look like you give a damn do you".......Yeah we noticed.

I may as well dupe it here too:

I AM A VICTIM OF THIS!!!!!!!

lol Cindy just laid the ground work for the entire population of Orange County to sue!!!

Been waiting to see this interview all day!

Everyting in bold blue is her comments as I tried to quote/paraphrase from the interview (I may have thrown in one or two comments but you should be able to tell the difference:

Everything is ready in her room for when she comes home.

She even changes her bed sheets each week.

"It is a one sided search"

She is talking about someone who just got his child back as well that got no help from LE.

She always held LE in high regard, she still does??? But she thinks they need an internal investigation in the department.

Denying the blow out fight, says it was a great weekend and they never had a fight.

Says there are at least 15,000 ZFG's and she thinks it's crazy they cannot find the one Casey says is 24.

Now she also accuses people of prostituting Caylee instead of looking for her.

Says there are alot of people out there making fame and fortune off of Caylee.

Everything has been leaked, it's all circumstantial, it's politically motivated.

She was upset on July 15th, but it did not take her very long to realize it wasn't Casey's hands, Casey is not a monster. Nobody wanted to listen to her, there is a reason that she took them to places, somethings are not what they look to be and they need to investigate. She feels Casey will be aqquited.

Saying Lamar is bassically calling poeple liars for not going after the tips and researching them all.

Casey isolated from her friends. Defending her time spent with the attorney, 2hours is travel time??? but yet she says half up and half back????

People should not know that the A's were suppenaed.

Geroge and Cindy are not concerened that they are going to try and use his own words against their daughter. Nothing they can say can be used as a smoking gun as their daughter.

I brought them here before. They can look if they want everytime if they find nothing just supports our case.

Let the people look, she claims she has no ill will to TES.

Talking about another family still seeking their daughter, This woman told her that the family should not search. She wants everyone to keep looking for a live Caylee.

MY private investigators have more evidence that she is out there alive 100%.

We have had our time with Casey out here. If our time is up we are ok with that but we will get through. Faith in god mentioned.

Tonight is our normal evening. She says the GJ cannot go in there with a free concious that they have not seen any news reports on this case and can't provide a ruleing with a clear consious. But she feels for them and do not want to be in their shoes.

Seeing Casey in the news in the "theft" videos just takes away from finding Caylee so they just do not think about that much.

She does not ask Casey certain things that will put her in a position.... mumble mumble jumble....

Some days she can;t get out of bed.

She said she sought medical advice early on to get help allready.

Told she can investigate any tips she wants but she knows for a fact she can't get manifest for airlines she knows for a fact Caylee was on.

She is going to poor over the tips with voulenteers to bring Caylee home.

They all gave DNA . No idea what they are going to use it for, but hopefully to prove all of their DNA was in the trunk of the car. Anything to mess them up.

She says LE said they are 100% sure Caylee is not alive but she says they are not 100% sure.

Speaks to Caylee at the end. That the home has not changed. They are doing everything to bring her home. Her investigation team watches Caylee's videos every day so they can record her image and manerisms and cannot miss seeing her out there somewhere. Misses her hugs and if she were here right now she would say "CC it's going to be OK".

I know I said too much. I'm gonna be in trouble, I don;t give a damn" her ending remarks, while giggling. {Quote]

Thanks for the transcript for the interview. I need to listen to the conversation again. Lots of info here.

Laney

Respectfully snipped

She did go on and on about leaks but I dont think there have been many at all. All of the info we have recieved have been from information that has been released as discovery or under the freedom of information act (and the Sunshine Law?).

What are the leaks she is talking about?

(except for info from LP but I think he is not under any obligation to keep what he knows a secret)

She has seemed on a number of occasions to refer to the perfectly normal and legal release of documents under freedom of information, as you refer to, as 'leaks'. She just doesn't understand these things, nor does she want to. She doesn't seem the brightest light in the house.

I am starting to wonder if Caylee is in a better place. I would much rather she be alive, but what chance in life did she have with Casey as her mother and Cindy as her GM. Cindy has totally lost it. Anyone in the way of Casey's innocents will be blamed.

This is sadly SO TRUE!!

That is the only reason I haven't completely lost it where this case is concerned.

The fact that Caylee is OUT of her misery, poor baby girl. She no longer has to be subjected to the whims of those horrible excuses for mothers.

As for her 'losing it', CA never had it to begin with.

I know for a fact there are worse things than death, because I see it every day. And even though Caylee was not suffering from a physical illness she was bound to be suffering because she was living in the middle of 2 mental illnesses.

We will never know (and frankly I couldn't handle knowing) what all that child went through at the hands of those 2 women. Some of it has come out and I am sure even more will during the trial.

I am sure some people will read this the wrong way, but I hope they try to understand what I am saying. Because I certainly do not mean I would ever want a child (or anyone) to die. But I have seen suffering..and there is a lot of mental suffering out there that is as bad, if not worse, than physical suffering.

I only wish Caylee could have been given to someone that knew how to love her responsibly and know what was best for her. It breaks my heart to know she did not have that. God bless little Caylee.

Thank you Stark for transcribing that! And thank you LaneyMae for inserting the line breaks into it. It makes it much easier to read.

Edited to add-- D@mn Cindy sounds more like Jackie and Lee Peterson everytime she speaks. There must be a book out there for what to say when your sociopathic kid gets caught.

Having watched the entire interview, I am convinced she is certifiable...she no longer is in contact with reality...she is gone over to somewhere else.

I have to respectfully disagree, magic cat, and in the most friendly way.

I just don't see any signs of mental illness. Every sign of detachment from reality I've seen, has been followed up by a cold, calculating, manipulative sign. Such as her laughing comments at the end of the interview. Very much in touch with reality. She's having a great time with all this.

Anyone else notice she has a tick when she talks about Caylee being alive

She ticks alright. She ticks me off something fierce.

I do notice nearly every time she speaks of Caylee there's a slight stammer or pause. It just doesn't flow like the rest of the garbage she rattles off.

I can't take her long speeches all at once. I have to pause them, do something else, and continue watching her blah-blah-blah a bit later.

OMG, if I had killed my young daughter, you can bet my mother wouldn't have been sitting there like that, yapping endlessly about our normal family. I'd be six-feet under, and my mom would be the one on trial for killing ME. :behindbar

Cindy, shut up, shut up, shut up!!!! :crosseyed: If Casey hadn't lied her head off, maybe people would actually consider she was innocent ----- if she had reported her daughter missing immediately.

Does that mouth ever stop? :eek:

diz

Totally agree. Where is he anyway? Did he check out? Or did he run far, far away? I keep trying to run, but then I have to read "one more" message, or check out, "one more" thread.

Especially, with the news coming out in a few hours.

Laney

Wonder if we will hear from Nejames today? (damage control)

Same here Laney. I've become damn near obsessed with this case. The behaviors of this family are such a mystery and many people have forgotten that this is about a missing little girl.

This cases breaks my heart, angers me and intrigues me.

-snipped just for space-

Cindy has blamed:
Jesse
Amy
Ricardo
Tony
Tim (TES) All of LE
Lawson L (and anyone running for office (huh???) (Give me a break)
Zanny

Did I miss anyone? Feel free to add to this list.

Laney

You have it there, but I loved how she said it in her LE interview. Something along the lines of "I think Z used to be a real person, but now I think she's Amy or Jesse."

Huh?! Hilarious.

MN is in it for the money and media attention................... this is just another client and what atty goes to NYC and solicits FUNDS for a client. He is in it for the PUBLIC RELATIONS aspect of this case. These might be the craziest clients he has ever had................ but he will continue to SPIN the attention in his favor no matter what, DEFENSE is second on his plate.

I listened to the interview and CA did say she would probably get in trouble, but she has been in trouble since day one, lying for the whole family.

Obviously this is a pod person. It sounded as though she actually took a breath, made separate sentences. I didn't hear how her day had gone. I didn't hear how tired she was. I didn't get a long string of ABSOLUTELYs and FROM DAY ONEs.

Is this the real Cindy?

ETA: this post was made after watching the brief video of Cindy in a parking lot somewhere. I finally did see the Fox interview, and feel better that Cindy got her FROM DAY ONEs in. I was a little scared she hadn't gotten her RDA on those.

Does she even hear herself? Casey took them places for a reason...they need to do some investigation? WTH? How about Casey just quit playing games and tell them what they need to know? Why should they spend any time following up on lies told to them? The woman interviewer is really bad, she got no news from all this time "interviewing" Cindy.

She has actually convinced herself that Caylee, the family and neighborhood are victims of LE...not Casey. Unbelievable.

10-14-20086-50-13AM.jpg

She ticks alright. She ticks me off something fierce.

I do notice nearly every time she speaks of Caylee there's a slight stammer or pause. It just doesn't flow like the rest of the garbage she rattles off.

I can't take her long speeches all at once. I have to pause them, do something else, and continue watching her blah-blah-blah a bit later.

OMG, if I had killed my young daughter, you can bet my mother wouldn't have been sitting there like that, yapping endlessly about our normal family. I'd be six-feet under, and my mom would be the one on trial for killing ME. :behindbar

Cindy, shut up, shut up, shut up!!!! :crosseyed: If Casey hadn't lied her head off, maybe people would actually consider she was innocent ----- if she had reported her daughter missing immediately.

Does that mouth ever stop? :eek:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I listened to most of the interview. It got stuck or cut off at the end. Here's my take:

I kept thinking throughout this interview that people who don't want to face the truth usually don't give interviews . . . they usually will just say "no comment" or "we can't discuss this" kind of statements. I could be wrong.

I grew up in a home with parents who would never cover up for me and my brothers if we did something wrong. That's why we are now responsible adults. I don't think that the Anthonys have given this gift to KC.

However, I understand where Cindy is coming from as a mother whose daughter is now hated by the entire USA and elsewhere. What choice does she have but to defend her? She's not going to throw her under the bus, that's obvious. I don't think she should say that KC has done nothing wrong. Obviously, she did alot of things wrong, illegal things, lying to many people and stealing from them, etc. But other than that, I think we just see a woman who is hoping against all hope that her granddaughter is alive. I am sure that she has talked to KC way more than she is willing to say. I still have this little voice in my head saying that as bizarre as it is, maybe KC really got mixed up with some serious criminals, Caylee was taken from her as some form of punishment and she was made to make up this story OR ELSE. She is protecting her family and Caylee, despite how crazy that sounds. The decomp could have come from another body, they used KC's car to transport it, and are keeping Caylee from her to keep her quiet. I know that sounds very farfetched but so does everything else about this case. KC is a liar but I don't agree that she is stupid. She is selfish but something like this could make her selfish self realize that she is at fault here and has to fix the situation, in any way possible. I still think that PB gave her a warning in his first visit to her at jail. His father was supposed to go as well. I don't know about you, but I have never visited someone in jail, let alone someone I knew from school, barely, to let them know that I am on their team and if they ever need to talk to "just let it go." Now that's bizarre and I think it means something.

Okay, back to Cindy - who knows, maybe we will get this big shock and maybe it will be a good shock so maybe she's willing to be seen as crazy CA for now. If not, I'm going to have to go with the logical people and say, KC and/or her friend(s) killed Caylee, drove around with her decomposing body for days on end, blaming it on the smell of dead squirrels, finally dumped the body somewhere, possibly where alligators could take care of the evidence, went about her sick sociopathic life thinking that she got away with murder. That's not really all that logical in my mind. But stranger things have happened.

I am hoping that with the price of eggs these days, I am safe from you Websleuthers who are ready to egg me now!

I am starting to wonder if Caylee is in a better place. I would much rather she be alive, but what chance in life did she have with Casey as her mother and Cindy as her GM.
As horrible as it is, I find myself thinking that the poor baby didn't stand a chance, being raised in that household.

No, she's not better off this way.

But dear God, how I wish their narcissism had receded long enough for them to realize, for just the seconds it took to sign a document, that Caylee would have far better opportunities in a loving adoptive home.

Did you notice how she stammered when taking about searching for Caylee. She says she couldn't go out there to search because "I couldn't stand to see, I couldn't stand to see", then she quickly changes it to, "I couldn't go do that".................

Couldn't stand to see what, Cindy? The awful truth?

I can see how the family couldn't and shouldn't go out into the brush and the swamps looking for their child, but why aren't they following up on all these alleged leads they're getting about a live Caylee? Why, huh, Cindy? Why?

Does she even hear herself? Casey took them places for a reason...they need to do some investigation? WTH? How about Casey just quit playing games and tell them what they need to know? Why should they spend any time following up on lies told to them? The woman interviewer is really bad, she got no news from all this time "interviewing" Cindy.

She has actually convinced herself that Caylee, the family and neighborhood are victims of LE...not Casey. Unbelievable.

That bugged me too. LE did investigate. For example, they went to Universal and investigated. Then they brought Casey to Universal and investigated. Then they asked Casey over and over why she had brought them to Universal. Then they asked her over and over if there was anything at all she want to add or change to what she had told them.

What the h*** more could they possibly do? Casey's response was that she had lied about working working there, there was no productive reason for going there, agreed it was a waste of time and resources. What more would or could anybody with an ounce of intelligence do to investigate further???

I just want to take Cindy and shake her for a couple hours.

You have it there, but I loved how she said it in her LE interview. Something along the lines of "I think Z used to be a real person, but now I think she's Amy or Jesse."

Huh?! Hilarious.
When I heard this interview is when I lost all respect and sympathy for the family. It is one thing to want to believe Caylee is alive... and to believe your daughter is not a monster. BUT it is another thing to thorw others under the bus and try to blame them for your granddaughter's demise.

Cindy's been blaming everyone else but Casey from the beginning. Her early August meetings with LE are full of her accusations about Jesse and Amy. This is nothing new.

Cindy's says CASEY has been giving good advice to her lawyer!!!!! Oh my! Is he as gullible as Cindy? :crazy: She also said Casey gave a lot of good info to LE, too!!!! :eek:

She's kept quiet for quite few a days but, boy, is she talking now! :eek: OMG.

It's ABSURD that Casey is getting tried in the media, it's ABSURD she is being used as a political ploy, it's ABSURD that people are fighting wars and Casey isn't getting justice. :eek:

What do the Marines, or any other military branch have to do with Casey, except for past hookups?

What does that politician that Cindy mentioned have to do with getting a Grand Jury to look at her case?

If LE isn't following up on tips about Caylee, why aren't the Anthonys? I would be if it took my last dollar, and then some.

I was wondering the same thing. Cindy referenced politicians, the constitution, and the military. What on earth is going on here? How much higher can she go? A pardon by the President? :slap:

Laney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member