CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how many other directions this family can focus on instead of their own daughter..this is truly pathetic IMO.

Wow, just when you think this woman can't sink ANY lower!!!!!!!! She should be locked up as well.

Oh for the love of...............I'm speechless - oh wait, no I'm not! that has got to be one of her all time, right up there, A One, top of the line idiotic remarks. Yes, it is all a huge conspiracy to put your daughter in jail. The State Attorney Office, the OCSO, the FBI, the Body Farm - all of them are conspiring to unjustly accuse your daughter. Give me a Break!
Well, Cindy, you can spoil Lamar Larson nefarious scheme in 30 seconds - just have Casey tell the TRUTH about what she did with Caylee. You can even use that photo the PI's went out of state to get to prove you are right and the rest of the world is wrong! Don't have that photo, oh gee, you mean the statement put out by the PR guy wasn't true? Add all the stories up and see who is lying and who isn't - sorry, Cindy, you lose.

That just takes the cake!!

I just witnessed on wesh.com the worst political spin job of the century!!

What is she running for office or something???

Cindy....its such a shame you cant see which finger I am holding up!

And your daughter looked really really scared today.

Well this just does me in..........I totally give up...there is no hope for her...she has totally lost it.:mad:

Cindy will never accept the fact that her Casey will probably be going to jail. Everyone else will be blamed, lets face it this is not the first time, remember when it was going to be the media's fault if Caylee was found dead. She will continue, it's not going to stop.

Oh for the love of...............I'm speechless - oh wait, no I'm not! that has got to be one of her all time, right up there, A One, top of the line idiotic remarks. Yes, it is all a huge conspiracy to put your daughter in jail. The State Attorney Office, the OCSO, the FBI, the Body Farm - all of them are conspiring to unjustly accuse your daughter. Give me a Break!
Well, Cindy, you can spoil Lamar Larson nefarious scheme in 30 seconds - just have Casey tell the TRUTH about what she did with Caylee. You can even use that photo the PI's went out of state to get to prove you are right and the rest of the world is wrong! Don't have that photo, oh gee, you mean the statement put out by the PR guy wasn't true? Add all the stories up and see who is lying and who isn't - sorry, Cindy, you lose.

Hey the Peterson family still blames the Rocha family for the conviction of Scott.

Seriously, who is surprised at this? She's the reason Casey is a nutcase. I whole-heartedly blame Cindy for much of what is wrong with Casey. I think it's time for a shock collar. I'd give George the remote and everytime she opened her mouth he could give her 10 volts.

Seriously, who is surprised at this? She's the reason Casey is a nutcase. I whole-heartedly blame Cindy for much of what is wrong with Casey. I think it's time for a shock collar. I'd give George the remote and everytime she opened her mouth he could give her 10 volts.

now that's funny LOL

Meanwhile Casey is wanting mom to close that huge trap.

:laugh: The day before Casey goes to prison Cindy will be quoted as saying that "prison guards are too wimpy to really be able to beat a prisoner effectively"

And "Those ugly, big, stupid other inmates do not have the guts to abuse Casey".

And "Those hags that cook for my girl better not put feces in her food"

Yep....Keep talking Cindy

Hey Cindy, hold a news conference about how the IRS has no jurisdiction over you and dare them to try an audit of cash donations.

ROFL!!!:biglaugh::rolling::tongue::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I truely think she stooped to an all time lowest of blows to the people & the State Of Florida today!! If I was the State of Florida, I'd sue her for Slander, If I was LE I'd make her pay restitution for all the man power they had to use while being USED by them while her daughter is out on bond, including the surveilance camera they were forced to install in the street! SHE has exploited her GRAND-DAUGHTER CAYLEE in order to get sympathy for a useless piece of WASTE DAUGHTER who is clearly a criminal and I hope she rots and her mother has to eat her words for firing such a falonious rant in the media!! I cant wait for tomarrow to be over with!

Cindy better be careful. She's going to soon replace Casey as the "Most Vile and Hated Woman In America".

You forgot LP and TM. They are at fault too.

Where is their new attorney NeJame in all of this? How come he didn't try to put the kibosh on her saying such inflammatory remarks one day before the grand jury convenes?? I haven't seen hair or hide of this guy since Dr. Phil!

Hey Cindy, hold a news conference about how the IRS has no jurisdiction over you and dare them to try an audit of cash donations.

Totally around the corner too....absolutely love it.

I'm surprised it took her this long to come up with this...

Cindy better be careful. She's going to soon replace Casey as the "Most Vile and Hated Woman In America".

Oh, without a doubt she is asking for retailiation....but I guess she feels protected now,, now that the very people she spouts vile comments about have installed a very expensive surveillance camera to watch her house!! next thing you know she'll be asking the courts for an appointed body guard because she feels no longer safe to go anywhere.

seriously, who is surprised at this? She's the reason casey is a nutcase. I whole-heartedly blame cindy for much of what is wrong with casey. i think it's time for a shock collar. I'd give george the remote and everytime she opened her mouth he could give her 10 volts.

lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member