Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rest In Peace, Adea. This is so tragic. I’m so angry he was cowardly enough to kill himself instead of face up to what he’d done. (Not saying suicidal people are cowardly - just that suicidal murderers are). She had every reason to trust him as a fellow student and someone she was clearly smitten by. It wasn’t like he was some creep off the internet or someone dodgy she met at a party. He was in classes with her. They worked on scenes together and then had an intimate relationship, as many acting students do, honestly. How could she have known? I feel awful for her mother.

MOD NOTE

I spent a lot of time cleaning up the first thread for Adea's case. I would greatly appreciate it if members would discontinue rehashing speculation that has since been removed from the first thread for this case. It's creating more work to continue to snip and remove posts that suggest that people are maligning Adea's character.

Also, there are no verified insiders in this case.

This post falls at random.

Oh No! Rest easy , Adea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Rest In Peace, Adea. This is so tragic. I’m so angry he was cowardly enough to kill himself instead of face up to what he’d done. (Not saying suicidal people are cowardly - just that suicidal murderers are). She had every reason to trust him as a fellow student and someone she was clearly smitten by. It wasn’t like he was some creep off the internet or someone dodgy she met at a party. He was in classes with her. They worked on scenes together and then had an intimate relationship, as many acting students do, honestly. How could she have known? I feel awful for her mother.

She knew he was engaged to another woman, so I respectfully disagree that she had every reason to trust him. She was pretty young though, so maybe she was naive in that sense? Such a terrible tragedy. I feel terrible for her mom, too.

She knew he was engaged to another woman, so I respectfully disagree that she had every reason to trust him. She was pretty young though, so maybe she was naive in that sense? Such a terrible tragedy. I feel terrible for her mom, too.

I agree that it's a terrible tragedy and that she may have been naive. But is there evidence that she knew he was engaged?

I agree that it's a terrible tragedy and that she may have been naive. But is there evidence that she knew he was engaged?
There was a video posted on here that interviewed Adea friend who said she did know he was engaged but didn’t care because she was in love

You are correct. Cases like this happen allover the world.
Still, I wouldn't call this a "domestic violence" case. Not only because they were not married or cohabiting, but because domestic violence is any behavior within an intimate relationship that causes physical, psychological or sexual harm to those in the relationship, including acts of physical aggression, sexual coercion, psychological abuse and controlling behaviors.
This to MOO is a MURDER. Cold blooded premeditated murder.
And that is heartbreaking to whom and wherever it happens.
Unfortunately this evil person has chosen Adea for a pray, because she was young and faraway from family and friends. He thought he could get away easily.
I have lost my daughter to cancer two years ago, so I know exactly what her mother is going through.
May Adea rest in peace in a better place than this greedy world.
��

I’m so sorry you lost your two daughters to cancer. That’s so tragic [emoji20] You must be very strong to go through that. Cancer is such a horrible disease I’ve lost family members and friends to cancer. I couldn’t imagine losing my sons. Hugs and prayers for you [emoji847][emoji120]

I could have sworn someone posted upthread (maybe yesterday) a link where adeas LA friends stated she knew he was engaged but she didn’t mind because loved him. Let me go back and look for the link, if it exists (I may be imagining this).

https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/979123744021991424

Gigi Graciette
‏
Verified account

@GigiGraciette
46m46 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Spokesman for Adea Shabani’s mother tells me human remains have positively been identified as being those of Adea.
Cause of death appears to be blunt force trauma but more tests are pending. 💔@FOXLA

I’m so sorry you lost your two daughters to cancer. That’s so tragic [emoji20] You must be very strong to go through that. Cancer is such a horrible disease I’ve lost family members and friends to cancer. I couldn’t imagine losing my sons. Hugs and prayers for you [emoji847][emoji120]

Believe me when I tell you all, four words you never want to hear: "your son/daughter has cancer". I consider a child being murdered/car accidents or any unexpected death a tie to that hell and agony. All are horrible, something no one ever wants to experience.

I have lost my daughter to cancer two years ago, so I know exactly what her mother is going through.
May Adea rest in peace in a better place than this greedy world.
��
My thoughts and prayers are with you. We could have lost our daughter if mother's instinct hadn't kicked in and brought her to a competent doctor. While she is a survivor, we were told that she will get cancer again in her lifetime and that it could even show up in her 20's, which she is almost 22. We lost her twin sister at childbirth, I don't know if I could cope losing her, too. Hugs to you, and I am so sorry for your loss. :heartbeat: :rose:

Rest in peace, Adea. You didn't deserve this monster taking your life away like this. Naive or not, she didn't deserve this, and we must remember this. At her age, lots of girls fall in love easy and don't think of the consequences of being in a relationship with someone who is allegedly spoken for. They really believe that this man loves them, and that eventually they will see just how much they're meant to be and believe he will leave the other woman for her. While many of us could argue that what she did, seeing a man spoken for was wrong, did she honestly deserve to die in such a senseless and violent manner? All he had to do was break it off............

Rest in peace, Adea. You didn't deserve this monster taking your life away like this. Naive or not, she didn't deserve this, and we must remember this. At her age, lots of girls fall in love easy and don't think of the consequences of being in a relationship with someone who is allegedly spoken for. They really believe that this man loves them, and that eventually they will see just how much they're meant to be and believe he will leave the other woman for her. While many of us could argue that what she did, seeing a man spoken for was wrong, did she honestly deserve to die in such a senseless and violent manner? All he had to do was break it off............
To me, it doesn’t matter whether she thought he loves her or not. Nobody deserves to die for this. Even if she wasn‘t naive at all and only intimate with him for the fun of it, it would still make her a murder victim.

It appears the fox 11 Los Angeles video where her friend said adea knew about the fiancé has been edited and that part has since been removed.

I could have sworn someone posted upthread (maybe yesterday) a link where adeas LA friends stated she knew he was engaged but she didn’t mind because loved him. Let me go back and look for the link, if it exists (I may be imagining this).

Yes it’s true. I posted the link last night it was on my local Los Angeles news. The friends were gathered at her candle Vigil in front of Adeas Duet Apartment complex. I’m at work right now I can look for the link when I get home.

Yes it’s true. I posted the link last night it was on my local Los Angeles news. The friends were gathered at her candle Vigil in front of Adeas Duet Apartment complex. I’m at work right now I can look for the link when I get home.

Thanks! I went back and did find your post and the link, but it seems that the video was edited to omit that part of the interview with her friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back