Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes they did. I'm glad someone at the press conference brought up people not understanding why Spotz wasn't arrested weeks ago. Hopefully people can learn to trust that the police have reasons for doing what they do and the length of time it takes.

I agree [emoji4]

Yes they did. I'm glad someone at the press conference brought up people not understanding why Spotz wasn't arrested weeks ago. Hopefully people can learn to trust that the police have reasons for doing what they do and the length of time it takes.
Amen! Well said sweetheart [emoji173]️

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This makes me wonder whether the fiancee came to CA, maybe unexpectedly, that caused the go off the deep end. (if she does indeed live in CO)

Hmmm premeditated? could this have been an impromptu heat of the moment trip and that’s why Adeas Uber was cancelled? maybe CS asked her to go on spontaneous romantic trip to get her to leave that’s why red candles text. Her door was left unlocked because maybe because they abruptly left after she packed her bags.

She lives in north Hollywood, but is a traveling RN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you source and clarify what you mean by traveling RN? My brother is a traveling RN, but for him that means he has a contract for X amount of time at a certain location. He doesn’t travel to different hospitals each day. He’s relocated across the country before. But I don’t know if that’s what a typical traveling RN does.

We need mainstream media links or links from LE about the fiance and her profession or I will have to remove these posts talking about the fiance. We have no evidence that the fiance is involved in Adea's disappearance.

We need mainstream media links or links from LE about the fiance and her profession or I will have to remove these posts talking about the fiance. We have no evidence that the fiance is involved in Adea's disappearance.

Sorry! I was only answering some posts questioning whether she lived in Colorado and was unaware I couldn’t post info about her that didn’t specify her name or identity. I’ve gone ahead and deleted the post for divulging too much information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Adea. What a betrayal. :rose:

I don't think that they said the fiancé lived in Colorado. They said that he and his fiancé drove to Colorado from Los Angeles the week after Adea was last seen.

Did she come back to LA with him? Is she who he let out of the car when police were chasing him?

Shortly after her friends officially reported her missing on Feb. 25, the police focused on her boyfriend, Christopher Spotz, who was seen leaving the apartment with her. According to the police, Mr. Spotz, 33, who was engaged to another woman, told detectives that on Feb. 23, they stopped for coffee in Hollywood and then headed north for his father’s home in a town outside Sacramento.

[…]

But their road trip was cut short just miles outside Los Angeles, the police said he told them. The couple got into an argument, he said, and he let Ms. Shabani out of the car in Santa Clarita, a city about 25 miles from her apartment. However, detectives found no signs of Ms. Shabani in Santa Clarita or in Yuba County, where his father lives, Captain Hayes said on Tuesday.

[…]

Captain Hayes said that despite the department’s frantic search for Ms. Shabani in late February, she was most likely dead the same day she left her apartment or the next morning. “Something happened, and I believe it to be somewhat untoward — that there was foul play involved,” he said at the news conference.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/us/adea-shabani-body-found-california.html

Shortly after her friends officially reported her missing on Feb. 25, the police focused on her boyfriend, Christopher Spotz, who was seen leaving the apartment with her. According to the police, Mr. Spotz, 33, who was engaged to another woman, told detectives that on Feb. 23, they stopped for coffee in Hollywood and then headed north for his father’s home in a town outside Sacramento.

[…]

But their road trip was cut short just miles outside Los Angeles, the police said he told them. The couple got into an argument, he said, and he let Ms. Shabani out of the car in Santa Clarita, a city about 25 miles from her apartment. However, detectives found no signs of Ms. Shabani in Santa Clarita or in Yuba County, where his father lives, Captain Hayes said on Tuesday.

[…]

Captain Hayes said that despite the department’s frantic search for Ms. Shabani in late February, she was most likely dead the same day she left her apartment or the next morning. “Something happened, and I believe it to be somewhat untoward — that there was foul play involved,” he said at the news conference.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/us/adea-shabani-body-found-california.html

I hope his dad didn’t help him! I wonder if he had it premeditated and had shovel with him or had to stop and buy one....

My thoughts exactly! That makes me think it was 100% premeditated. Most people don’t carry shovels with them unless it’s their line of work

My thoughts exactly! That makes me think it was 100% premeditated. Most people don’t carry shovels with them unless it’s their line of work

Me too. I think if this trip was planned Adea would have told her friends but it seems they left very quickly left door unlocked. Chris might have gotten her to leave under a ruse. Perhaps once on their way he told her about the fiancé and a fight transpired which gave him more of a reason to harm her. I have a feeling this double life he was leading was about to blowup. Fiancé might have unexpectedly come into town. I don’t think he wanted his Fiancé to find out about his affair with Adea. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjlm730
Back