Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI microdosing LSD is taking 1/10 of a normal dose. If taken properly it's not that big of a deal.

FYI microdosing LSD is taking 1/10 of a normal dose. If taken properly it's not that big of a deal.

While that may be so, Neil did say he had a lot of drugs on him and his father was giving him steroids. I really want to hear the tox report to see what was in his system.

IMO, any use of an illegal, mind-altering substance is a big deal. That’s why they’re illegal. MOO.

That’s right! I’d forgotten about the steroids. Geez, man, steroids and micro doses of LSD... That simply canNOT be a great idea. If he had any mental illness on top of that, it could have been disastrous...which it 1000% was!

Her manner of death made me want to cry my face off. I hope she died after the first blow. Somewhere along the podcast, they mentioned some possible defensive wounds. Which would mean she didn’t die straight away. It’s impossible to know exactly what went down, but she must have been hella confused and severely terrified. I’d be interested to see a tox report, too. jmo

Just listened to episode 11 of the podcast today and I think the toxicology report said she had small traces of valium and maybe THC in her system when she died. I haven't looked at this thread too much but from the podcast, it seems like the dad was really WAY more involved than he originally said. And the podcast said the police closed the case. Why would they close it if there is a possibility that Chris' dad helped either in the murder or disposing of the body? That guy should be looked into and possibly charged.

Just listened to episode 11 of the podcast today and I think the toxicology report said she had small traces of valium and maybe THC in her system when she died. I haven't looked at this thread too much but from the podcast, it seems like the dad was really WAY more involved than he originally said. And the podcast said the police closed the case. Why would they close it if there is a possibility that Chris' dad helped either in the murder or disposing of the body? That guy should be looked into and possibly charged.

Neil Strauss handed over a ton of things to law enforcement so they just may have to reopen.

Wow! I lived around the corner from her apartment during this time. I just started listening to the Pod Cast so wanted to research further. I remember seeing her picture at the coffee shop or def somewhere on Hollywood. I went to RnG daily. I also remember thinking how pretty she is when I saw her pic. Going to catch up on this case...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles
Back