Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost you need to go to the police. If you have information that could help find her right now please, I am begging you, stop posting and go to the police.

As I said, I am a newbie. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I believe we are all here to help find the missing.

I just found the "thanks key". I deeply thank annonypotomous. I hope we can understand each other and become friends. I sincerely did not see I do appreciate you and all you do.

I think I have information which might help and I ask for your help.

We need Joe Kenda.... [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She had a small part in a movie so she has to belong to SAG Screen Actors Guild.

She had a small part in a movie so she has to belong to SAG Screen Actors Guild.
That doesn't mean she has an agent though. A small part in a an independent short film doesn't need an agent to negotiate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That doesn't mean she has an agent though. A small part in a an independent short film doesn't need an agent to negotiate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It would have been required back when I modeled back in the day to belong to SAG for a movie part. I only did print work so I didn’t need to join.

It would have been required back when I modeled back in the day to belong to SAG for a movie part. I only did print work so I didn’t need to join.

Unless your talking about people they hire to be in the background and such that might be different. But In speaking roles it used to be required.

What happens is a lot is men and women come to Hollywood to become famous. So they get involved with these non ethical fake agents that try to weed money out of you. If it's a legitimate agent they take a percentage of whatever you make from your work. For me it was 10% of what I made at the time. You never give money to an agent for portfolio photos or anything else. That is a big red flag. If they think you've got what it takes they pay you not the other way around. Dateline can back me up on this [emoji4]

There are so many scams in this industry.

What happens is a lot is men and women come to Hollywood to become famous. So they get involved with these non ethical fake agents that try to weed money out of you. If it's a legitimate agent they take a percentage of whatever you make from your work. For me it was 10% of what I made at the time. You never give money to an agent for portfolio photos or anything else. That is a big red flag. If they think you've got what it takes they pay you not the other way around. Dateline can back me up on this [emoji4]
Yep. A reputable agency won't charge you a dime outside of the percentage of your earnings. I don't recall it ever being over 20%.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m thinking that she has an agent of some kind. She is in tons of very cozy photos with big celebs. They weren’t a just snapped quickly by a fan. She had was some connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking that she has an agent of some kind. She is in tons of very cozy photos with big celebs. They weren’t a just snapped quickly by a fan. She had was some connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
An agent wouldn't necessarily be a factor there. I think she met these celebrities at parties and/or concerts. She definitely has connections.

An agent wouldn't necessarily be a factor there. I think she met these celebrities at parties and/or concerts. She definitely has connections.

I completely agree.

I'm on the mobile site and there are no thank buttons so a general thanks to those of you that have answered my questions.

According to her school's website, http://stellaadler.la/international-students/
they estimate one year's expenses to be $30,700.
Before acceptance, a student must provide a bank statement with proof of $30,700 available funds.

It also states that International students may not work while in the U.S. which may explain why there is little info on how/if she is earning a living.
If she had an agent, I wonder if it would need to be okayed by the school.

I was reading up on "Bottle Girls" and it sounds like they can make really good money.
http://firstwefeast.com/drink/secret-lives-of-los-angeles-bottle-service-girls

One of the girls in this article gave up a $200,000/yr job to make more money in less hours as a bottle girl. There's probably not as much money in being a hookah girl but a couple of the girls talk about the opportunities to make connections for legit modeling and acting gigs as motivation.

In regards to her instagram photos... as an aspiring model and actress she would want her image out there. It is crazy where some guy's minds go when seeing a photo of a fit, pretty young woman in their swimsuit on the beach or at a pool. If she was heavy set or plain looking then people would be less likely to make assumptions. Her photos aren't particularly risqué or provocative. I hope she didn't fall prey to some creeper.

1) Agent: Not Required, you can actually get pulled from background cast for a speaking part if production wants, they simply pull you aside and you sign the forms.
2) SAG has requirements for membership that include working on a Union Film +Working a minimum of X amount of hours before you can pay and become a member and get your official SAG card..
3) There are plenty of Open Casting Calls available and if she is listed on any of the popular acting services then anyone working on the film from Casting Agencies to the Producer or Director can contact any Actor listed to invite then to an open reading or to submit online information and test reels...so an Agent isn’t necessary for some film projects...

Besides, until you have enough credits under your belt most Agencies won’t take on new talent, it just depends upon the individual, his/her connections/and how active he/she is in the industry, etc.. but most wait until after they have their SAG& (drawing a blank..*laughs* it’s like forgetting your own phone number *sheesh*)...point is, I doubt she had an acting agent...modeling agent maybe...but doubt the acting side..as yet...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Currently being very glitchy ➡️Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I just spent some time looking up the young actress friend of my daughter, who quit the Hollywood scene after working here for some years. (She's acting in Canada now) While here in CA she landed a starring role in a TV movie, a supporting role in another TV film with Claire Danes, and which won an Emmy, and other roles, plus was wanted by Bigelow in a film, but didn't get the part. . She was a beginner some 6 years ago.
Nowhere have I found self promoting IGs with a million pictures. I can barely find ANY photos of her besides in the cast members of those films.

Is it different now? Is it necessary to put yourself out there so much? Adea was taking those actress courses which cost a lot, and presumably had all sorts of contacts in the business, and probably an agent. Or is it to do with the modeling business?

Just seems to me that all these IGs she has are not necessary, and can draw too much unwanted attention, even lead to some dangerous situations.
Is there more going on we are not privy to?

I don't know what to think. I just want her to be found safely......

I just spent some time looking up the young actress friend of my daughter, who quit the Hollywood scene after working here for some years. (She's acting in Canada now) While in CA she landed a starring role in a TV movie, a supporting role in another TV film with Claire Danes, and which won an Emmy, and other roles, plus was wanted by Bigelow in a film, but didn't get the part. . She was a beginner some 6 years ago.
Nowhere have I found self promoting IGs with a million pictures. I can barely find ANY photos of her besides in the cast members of those films.

Is it different now? Is it necessary to put yourself out there so much? Adea was taking those actress courses which cost a lot, and presumably had all sorts of contacts in the business, and probably an agent. Or is it to do with the modeling business?

Just seems to me that all these IGs she has are not necessary, and can draw too much unwanted attention, even lead to some dangerous situations.
Is there more going on we are not privy to?

I don't know what to think. I just want her to be found safely......

Yes it's so different now. Social media has changed so many things. Safety is one that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals