Found Safe CA - Alison Wu, Los Angeles, 10 April 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello all,

I am am new to this forum. I saw some of the posts asking about Scott Helton, and I wanted to share some information, but I want to be careful about how much I say. I know some of his family members.

Obviously, I am not close to the search, and I may not have the most recent info.

There does not seem to be any doubt that Scott Helton has disappeared voluntarily. Although Alison's family is reportedly concerned, they also think it is possible she went of her own will. Because of this and the fact that there is no evidence of a crime, the police are not making them a priority. They are simply two missing adults with no laws broken at this time.

Yes, Scott really worked where it is reported in quite a high level job, but he quit some time recently. Neither his ex-wife or current wife were aware of Alison. Alison's family was apparently unaware he was married, they didn't even know the correct number of children he has.

There is is some information indicating Scott has some very odd ideas/beliefs at this time, and that he has had for some time now. Whether that is tied into the "5d earth" movement, whatever that is, I have no idea but there do seem to be similarities. The biggest concern at this time is that his children are safe from him possibly deciding they should be with him.

I sincerely hope these two are located, this is very stressful for everyone associated. But at this time there is absolutely no reason to believe this is anything more than two people behaving very oddly and making some bad choices. Crossing fingers they come to light soon.

:welcome4:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UCPD has confirmed that UCLA graduate student Alison Wu has been safely located. UCPD made contact with Wu on May 1, 2016.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/information-on-student-sought

Also found this article, but it was written in Chinese. Using Google Translate, it said this (in the awkward way it often translates):
the disappearance was not liable to criminal prosecution, based on respect for the privacy of the parties, she can not be disclosed in more detail, can only disclose Wu has come back safely.

http://www.worldjournal.com/3962210/

So, I guess that's that. Seems she willingly left her former life behind. Nothing illegal, apparently. It's just very sad she chose to leave those who love her without a word. And what about her roommate. A roommate would have been left in the lurch, having to deal with not having Alison's share of the rent. But, she's safe, so that is good news for us, and I suppose we must be happy for that.

Flabbergasted! Happily flabbergasted, mind you, but flabbergasted nonetheless!

I looked around on social media and it seems like at least as of a few days after she was "found safe" her friends and family still had not heard from her and sounded quite concerned. What has to happen to qualify as "found safe?" Do police have to make contact in person and verify identity? If she were my family I would not consider being isolated and brainwashed by a cult as safe (if that's what is happening to her), you know? MOO.

:welcome4:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this seems to be an old thread. But she is here in Somerset, KY. Scott still has her. He is bizarre. You can follow him on Twitter and some of it is threatening stuff. Lots of gun talk and talking about being ready to go to war. He is taking advantage of his grandmother with some dude named Todd. His Twitter handle is MilitaryStart4. Does anyone understand these codes? I think he believes in Family of Light stuff and thinks he is a God. He works at a place that I know someone that works there... This is bizarre. I think Alison has basically Stockholm Syndrome. It has been reported to local police, though I don't know what small town Somerset cops are going to do. If anyone knows anymore, please, can someone let her family know she is here? I don't think she or anyone that deals with him is safe. He is definitely dillusional, as is his buddy Todd that he is keeping company with here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back