Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a media piece on story, and reviewed the info a bit. It sounds very fishy. On the bright side, it would mean she is alive and will "come to her senses" soon. JMO.

What leads you to believe she is in on her own disappearance?

[video=twitter;713499553945690112]https://twitter.com/help_find_me_/status/713499553945690112[/video]

Possible runaway.. She went missing back in 2016 as well.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Every missing kid, teenaged or older, is a possible runaway, runaways are prime prey for abduction though, IMO.

I found other links saying shes been missing since March 2016! There is basically no information on her, is anyone even looking? So sad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

She ran away last year and came back, that's why they aren't doing anything this time, IMO.

Theories on using the turn signal:
1) Force of habit
2) Drunk/impaired didn't realize it was on (or maybe music really loud etc)
3) Lost or somewhat disoriented and thought the levee was a road. (Maybe plausible in combination w/ #2).

4) If someone were giving you directions. "Take a right here." Maybe someone would have flipped their blinker out of habit if someone inside the car were giving them directions.

4) If someone were giving you directions. "Take a right here." Maybe someone would have flipped their blinker out of habit if someone inside the car were giving them directions.

If two people were in the orchard, one carried the other out of there as we know there was only one set of footprints in the mud exiting the truck, according to the cops.

Just seems odd to have a one-on-one dinner date with your friends' dad.

Would be interesting to find out who in the party at Romero Street also took a little drive north to Gridley (which is north of Yuba City on Highway 99) in the few days following 03/30/2017. Whoever took a little drive up there might have done so to purposely toss the phone near the area the truck was found.
Except her truck was last seen on Thursday 3/30/17 in Live Oak on the levee by surveillance cameras. Cell phone didn't ping the tower until Sunday 4/2/17 at 4:33 AM.

using the blinker to alert a party following that you are turning right?
Sadly the car is spotted, not her. But great find.

Strange though. Why would you they use the blinker? If it was her and she was trespassing the blinker is silly and if its someone wanting to hide her car why the blinker?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Right, I saw the video too that was taken when the truck was ditched in the orchard. and read the report that the phone pinged down in Yuba City just south of Highway 20 a couple of days later. I suppose I would be more specific to say that someone most certainly drove up to Gridley to toss the phone in the orchard shortly after it had already pinged in YC.
Would be interesting to find out who in the party at Romero Street also took a little drive north to Gridley (which is north of Yuba City on Highway 99) in the few days following 03/30/2017. Whoever took a little drive up there might have done so to purposely toss the phone near the area the truck was found.

A reasonably healthy person could easily carry a slender person's body from the vehicle, thus leaving only one set of tracks. The depth of the tracks will tell a story no doubt.
If two people were in the orchard, one carried the other out of there as we know there was only one set of footprints in the mud exiting the truck, according to the cops.

What we know:
Aly supposedly left Yuba City at around 11 PM Thursday night, according to her friends she was visiting, and her truck arrived in Live Oak on the levee at 10:55, we know from a local farmer's security cam.
Whoever left her truck in the orchard either had someone pick her/him up or he/she walked out of there, and we know only one set of footprints exited the truck, according to the cops.
Someone had her phone until Sunday morning when it pinged at 4:30 AM near YC Walmart, afterwards, someone took her phone to Live Oak and dumped it somewhere near an orchard off Pennington road by Monday, when it was found by a local.

Here's my theories:
Either the friend she visited knows more than we know ..
or she met up with someone immediately after leaving, they quickly took her truck to the orchard and then picked up the truck driver on Pennington road.
She could have went willingly as Dak suggested or she could have been subdued and bound, one person could drive her truck and another person drive their vehicle to pick the truck driver up on Pennington road.
I suspect they picked up the truck driver on Pennington road and didn't go the same route as the truck or their vehicle would have been on the farmer's security cam too.
Either way, they were out of there fast, with Aly (and her cell phone).

My other theory is that everyone is honest and truthful and like Aly's ex said, she was a "free spirit" that would totally drive on a levee alone at night just to get away and think, maybe drink a beer or smoke a joint..she then walked to the river and the bank crumbled and she fell in a swift current and washed away, but no.
This innocent theory doesn't hold up, because the cell phone.

The cellphone being taken to the truck after the fact is the most damning evidence of all, that was a dumb move by someone.

This reminds me of the criminal justice student in NYC, Imette St. Guillen, she was drunk and abducted by a bouncer, Darryl Littlejohn, from a bar he worked at in Manhattan. It took awhile but cell phone forensics off the bouncers phone led them to her body in the swamps off of Queens.

I hoping tracking her phone GPS history (and finding any other phones that were with her phone) will connect the cops with whomever "disappeared" Aly soon.

I find the ex-boyfriend's statement that they were "getting back together" and about to "announce it" very odd. Whenever I would get back together with a boyfriend it pretty much just happened organically. Not talked about and announced. I can't shake my feelings about this ex. Since day uno.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What we know:
Aly supposedly left Yuba City at around 11 PM Thursday night, according to her friends she was visiting, and her truck arrived in Live Oak on the levee at 10:55, we know from a local farmer's security cam.
Whoever left her truck in the orchard either had someone pick her/him up or he/she walked out of there, and we know only one set of footprints exited the truck, according to the cops.
Someone had her phone until Sunday morning when it pinged at 4:30 AM near YC Walmart, afterwards, someone took her phone to Live Oak and dumped it somewhere near an orchard off Pennington road by Monday, when it was found by a local.

Here's my theories:
Either the friend she visited knows more than we know ..
or she met up with someone immediately after leaving, they quickly took her truck to the orchard and then picked up the truck driver on Pennington road.
She could have went willingly as Dak suggested or she could have been subdued and bound, one person could drive her truck and another person drive their vehicle to pick the truck driver up on Pennington road.
I suspect they picked up the truck driver on Pennington road and didn't go the same route as the truck or their vehicle would have been on the farmer's security cam too.
Either way, they were out of there fast, with Aly (and her cell phone).

My other theory is that everyone is honest and truthful and like Aly's ex said, she was a "free spirit" that would totally drive on a levee alone at night just to get away and think, maybe drink a beer or smoke a joint..she then walked to the river and the bank crumbled and she fell in a swift current and washed away, but no.
This innocent theory doesn't hold up, because the cell phone.

The cellphone being taken to the truck after the fact is the most damning evidence of all, that was a dumb move by someone.

This reminds me of the criminal justice student in NYC, Imette St. Guillen, she was drunk and abducted by a bouncer, Darryl Littlejohn, from a bar he worked at in Manhattan. It took awhile but cell phone forensics off the bouncers phone led them to her body in the swamps off of Queens.

I hoping tracking her phone GPS history (and finding any other phones that were with her phone) will connect the cops with whomever "disappeared" Aly soon.
It's strange that the truck took Cooley rd. Pennington is a straight shot up to the Recreation Area/River. They would've had to take a left at Metteer rd.. And then a right on Cooley Rd. I wonder if it was to avoid the ground keeper at the gates or they knew the levee gates would prevent passage.
77ad7ed1c6edeae58163d0173e6bfa1b.jpg

I find the ex-boyfriend's statement that they were "getting back together" and about to "announce it" very odd. Whenever I would get back together with a boyfriend it pretty much just happened organically. Not talked about and announced. I can't shake my feelings about this ex. Since day uno.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It seems like he would need an accomplice to pull it off.
How could he get her and hide her truck and get out of there without help?
And it happened so fast. The truck got to Live Oak before it left Yuba City.
:thinking:

a wild guess that LE have and will be covering that empty lot across from Walmart with a fine tooth comb.
Please note this very specific line in the press release. The phone could have easily been at the boyfriend's house when it pinged. Please someone explain to me how it suddenly ended up by the truck. HINKY!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

Also, how were they able to get Sprint to ping the phone and provide the coordinates in such a quick manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper