Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't if this was asked but does anyone know what kind of phone she had?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
No specifics on the model of phone just that it was Sprint network.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

This one is not a mystery.

A gorgeous 20 year old woman is last seen by her 37 year old bricklayer/rapper wannabe diner date after she allegedly drives away from his house, drunk.

At least so says his own son.

She always took the back roads to avoid the police? No, that is how a criminal thinks.

She was no criminal.

I am done.

JMH
O

The 37-yo bricklayer told police she had been drinking and his father (not his son) confirmed it to the media.

Lizarraga is traveling right now on a radio tour promoting his music. His father tells CBS13 that the night Yeoman disappeared, his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.

Gridley police confirm that’s the account Lizarraga gave authorities as well, and say he’s been in contact with police and the family ever since.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

This is all going to get blown open by what's found on their phone's GPS records. That being said, I like working on cases and trying to solve/work them by using the old skills and not new technology; all that is just a cherry on top.

I think your two main suspects are the 37 year old and the ex bf. What kind of 37 year old has dinner solo with a girl his kids age? And the ex has all kinds of ways to try and fake an alibi. That being said, everyone at that party needs to be interviewed. They're all suspects. Other interesting clues would be the shoe print size and pattern.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

A gorgeous 20 year old woman is last seen by her 37 year old bricklayer/rapper wannabe diner date after she allegedly drives away from his house, drunk.

She always took the back roads to avoid the police? No, that is how a criminal thinks.

She was no criminal.

I am done.

JMH
O

The point with backroads is a part of report in ep and i understand made when stated missing to police, seems made bby family and friends...

http://khsl.web.franklyinc.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours

She was no criminal.

I am done.

JMH
O
The ex is the one who said she took back roads to avoid police. How did he know?

The ex is the one who said she took back roads to avoid police. How did he know?

Perhaps the ex tutored her on how to avoid detection and has a familiarity with those routes. It is very odd that he admitted it publicly.

She may have been in the truck but I'm wondering if she was driving it. She was at the home of a 37-year-old man who admits she was drinking. If she left driving and was in an accident, he would be liable. Their dramatic age difference also bothers me.

He actually would not be criminally liable other than a possible misdemeanor providing alcohol to a minor. Her family could sue for wrongful death but would not have a shoo in win because she chose to drive .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was no criminal.

I am done.

JMH
O

In all fairness, her ex bf said she takes back roads, not the 37 year old guy or his son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical miscommunication ......

attachment.php

Her family last heard from her at 7:51.
It looks like the cops aren't taking the word of the people at Romero street anymore, that she was there and left around 11.

I think I'm confused. Trying to follow along but some of the MSM articles are confusing.

Is the "ex" the older man, the son, or someone else?
Who is actually out of town promoting his music, the dad or the son?
Who walked her to the car and stated she'd been drinking - the dad or the son?

Thanks in advance for any clarity on this.

Who do you think the BF was jealous of?
Would you admit to being the last to seeing or meeting her if you're responsible for her disappearance and nobody else saw you together? Would you maybe also try to pin it on the guy you're jealous of by leaving or turning on her phone by the person's home you're jealous of to lead authorities back there before having a "friend" find it by the truck? I don't believe the phone made it back by the truck. I believe a friend of one of the two agreed to day they found it there in the mud to keep it from being located anywhere near them.

From my readings the long-time BF who said they were getting back together is not the homeowner on Romero Street nor is he the homeowner's young son.
The ex who said they were back together, the homeowner, and the homeowner's son since we're not sure which one is the current boyfriend or friend that's a boy. All their phones and google location history needs to be investigated.

Why do you think the long-time BF was jealous of the 37 year-old dad who owns the home on Romero Street? Do you think he knew of a relationship between Aly and M?
The 37 year old

From my readings the long-time BF who said they were getting back together is not the homeowner on Romero Street nor is he the homeowner's young son.
My post referenced them all as "boyfriend" because all have been suggested as her current boyfriend. <modsnip> the wait staff saud she was on a date with the homeowner earlier in the evening, and the ex said they were back together. We have no other information that tells us which one she was "friends" or "more than friends with". All of there location history and cell pings should be investigated.

Sorry for all the typos and bad grammar. I don't know how to edit my post on my phone and I'm doing two things at once. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member