Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly believe this first image is the route she took initially..as a resident this was the known "back way" home after going out in Yuba City. The second image is a continuation of that route that would have taken her home to Gridley the most common "back way". You can see the detour east on Pennington.

In my own opinion, she either stopped at the arco station in Live Oak to get /food/drink to "sober up" or pee.... her and her truck was taken from there, by one or more persons with another vehicle, down the road straight to the river. The gates being closed, whoever had her truck drove down and tried to go around it to get it to the campground and ran into the closed levee gate, attempted to go through the orchard and got it stuck.

If she was driving, I believe she was depressed/intoxicated and made some really wrong turns or purposely went there and/or walked too close to the fast moving water.

The phone tho.. the self inflicted tragedy doesn't mesh with the phone on a weekend jaunt by itself around sutter county.

Shared route
From Romero St to Live Oak via Tierra Buena Rd and Larkin Rd.

15 min (8.9*mi)
15 min in current traffic

1. Head south on Romero St toward Valencia St
2. Turn right onto Butte House Rd
3. Turn right onto Tierra Buena Rd
4. Turn left onto Larkin Rd
5. Turn right toward Live Oak Blvd
6. Turn left onto Live Oak Blvd
7. Turn right onto Archer Ave
8. Turn left onto Larkin Rd
9. Arrive at location: Live Oak

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/dZckcqQ7RCE2
30c697f2d7ad47ef15001b960f04d319.jpg

aaf8daa6fb21141fe1b361b2d2f453c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I strongly believe this first image is the route she took initially..as a resident this was the known "back way" home after going out in Yuba City. The second image is a continuation of that route that would have taken her home to Gridley the most common "back way". You can see the detour east on Pennington.

In my own opinion, she either stopped at the arco station in Live Oak to get /food/drink to "sober up" or pee.... her and her truck was taken from there, by one or more persons with another vehicle, down the road straight to the river. The gates being closed, whoever had her truck drove down and tried to go around it to get it to the campground and ran into the closed levee gate, attempted to go through the orchard and got it stuck.

If she was driving, I believe she was depressed/intoxicated and made some really wrong turns or purposely went there and/or walked too close to the fast moving water.

The phone tho.. the self inflicted tragedy doesn't mesh with the phone on a weekend jaunt by itself around sutter county.

Shared route
From Romero St to Live Oak via Tierra Buena Rd and Larkin Rd.

15 min (8.9*mi)
15 min in current traffic

1. Head south on Romero St toward Valencia St
2. Turn right onto Butte House Rd
3. Turn right onto Tierra Buena Rd
4. Turn left onto Larkin Rd
5. Turn right toward Live Oak Blvd
6. Turn left onto Live Oak Blvd
7. Turn right onto Archer Ave
8. Turn left onto Larkin Rd
9. Arrive at location: Live Oak

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/dZckcqQ7RCE2
30c697f2d7ad47ef15001b960f04d319.jpg

aaf8daa6fb21141fe1b361b2d2f453c0.jpg

Nice work !

If her phone were in the truck (probably with her purse), we would all be able to believe it could have been an accident.
I think someone besides us is losing sleep over that phone.
The phone proves foul play, IMO.

If her phone were in the truck (probably with her purse), we would all be able to believe it could have been an accident.
Agreed.

I was watching CrimeDaily with Chris Hansen yesterday. They were talking about where her phone was found. The officer indicated that they found the phone on the levee. Seems like an odd place to find it. I'm not sure if anybody had posted links to those videos.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

New to WS, first time posting in the Aly Yeoman case..

I clicked the Twitter link you provided and I saw her posts being posted on different dates and times than you stated (worried me a bit) I'm not sure if it's because I'm in a different time zone (South Africa +9hrs)...

Anyway will just post the times of my findings...
The last photo posted by her is stated on my Twitter as March 31 @ 12:41am (now I'm really starting to think its my phone/time zone causing issues here, can't be right?)
I also saw a post on March 30 @ 9:35pm which also can't be right...

Please may someone correct my confusion :)

Aly I hope you rest well sweet girl, the world is feeling this major loss. Even though we have never met I will think of you each time I see a rainbow or a pretty yellow flower.
I pray for strength for the family, sending love and compassion their way ❤

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Welcome!

Yes, it's the time difference. 😊

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

100% they are losing sleep over the phone! I hope they haven't had one moment of peace!

To me the phone's ping is what proves someone had an otherwise fairly thought out plan and forgot about how cell phones work. It's what blows the whole accident theory out of the water imo. I wish, for discussions sake, law enforcement would name a suspect but I obviously see why they haven't, but there are a couple of other very interesting characters popping up.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

I have said it a million times, and still feel like this is an accident. She was going to a party/meeting in the park, and being under the influence, she stumbled into the river. I think LE has kept their hand very close to themselves, leading media to report on inaccurate, and sometimes conflicting "facts." I haven't watched the video (it didn't show up on my google alerts??)

I just wanted to leave this information... I have VERY good friends who are prosecutors. They've told me that LE will maintain that there was "no sign of foul play" if there it is not obvious. Most witnesses come from the murderer being arrogant, and admitting that LE is incompetent, and they know something.

They're waiting on the toxicology to release anything... I also have friends who are drug and alcohol therapists. They know when someone is under the influence, but the problem is that there are MANY synthetics out there, that do not show up on drug tests. There is a new version of the "dab" that is stronger, and does not show up on drug tests because it's synthetically altered. Street "chemists" are coming up with new forms of drugs faster than drug tests can keep up.

Also, they think that water MIGHT effect the results of a toxicology report through osmosis... meaning, the water absorbing INTO the body can dilute the drugs found in one's system. It's not something that's readily been studied. Think about it. Who's going to experiment giving someone a drug over dose, and thenputting them in water, and then pulling them out and testing for the presence of drugs or alcohol? Some studies have used primates in Europe, but there's been no conclusive results.

I have said it a million times, and still feel like this is an accident. She was going to a party/meeting in the park, and being under the influence, she stumbled into the river. I think LE has kept their hand very close to themselves, leading media to report on inaccurate, and sometimes conflicting "facts." I haven't watched the video (it didn't show up on my google alerts??)

I just wanted to leave this information... I have VERY good friends who are prosecutors. They've told me that LE will maintain that there was "no sign of foul play" if there it is not obvious. Most witnesses come from the murderer being arrogant, and admitting that LE is incompetent, and they know something.

They're waiting on the toxicology to release anything... I also have friends who are drug and alcohol therapists. They know when someone is under the influence, but the problem is that there are MANY synthetics out there, that do not show up on drug tests. There is a new version of the "dab" that is stronger, and does not show up on drug tests because it's synthetically altered. Street "chemists" are coming up with new forms of drugs faster than drug tests can keep up.

Also, they think that water MIGHT effect the results of a toxicology report through osmosis... meaning, the water absorbing INTO the body can dilute the drugs found in one's system. It's not something that's readily been studied. Think about it. Who's going to experiment giving someone a drug over dose, and thenputting them in water, and then pulling them out and testing for the presence of drugs or alcohol? Some studies have used primates in Europe, but there's been no conclusive results.
And much of that is true, and I know law enforcement is going to hold their hand close because I am law enforcement; I know how we work. And like I said before, it's a good strategy because you never want to drive anyone underground. But even with the designer drugs nowadays, many of them still have some sort of base drug that will still show up on a tox report, such as opiates. The water will most definitely dilute things, and make BAC almost impossible to find accurately, but I believe they'll find that she was under the influence of something. I don't, however, think she stumbled into that river. Someone had to physically move that phone from one location to the other over the course of that weekend, and it obviously wasn't her.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

Just finished reading the thread. Do we have anyone local or familiar with the area on? Is the orchard somewhere people could meet up? Could she have met someone there?

It seems like signs are pointing to foul play, but has evidence been released ruling out an accident? If she was drunk, maybe she decided to take the back roads home because it seemed safer - fewer cars, slower speed. At some point she got dizzy or didn't feel well, pulled over for air, got out of the car for a walk, dropped her phone, and at some point slipped in the river? I am sure I missed something that makes this seem implausible, but just wondering.

The very first interview LE gave said that people enter the park through the orchard all the time, and have to be towed out. An unrelated case talks about people living in tents along Feather River.

To me the phone's ping is what proves someone had an otherwise fairly thought out plan and forgot about how cell phones work. It's what blows the whole accident theory out of the water imo. I wish, for discussions sake, law enforcement would name a suspect but I obviously see why they haven't, but there are a couple of other very interesting characters popping up.

So...do you think the "plan" was thought out - they disposed of the body and then they realized her phone was under the sofa, in the sofa cushions, etc. - at the house on Romero? And had an "oh *****" moment, panicked and took the phone to the location of the truck?

I am interested in your "thoughts" on the "very interesting characters popping up"...

The above is my opinion and sleuthing thoughts.

There were images of LE and SAR on MSM utilizing boats and sonar and drones etc at the early searches. Just no underwater searches were done physically by divers.
There were pictures of the [h=3]Shanghai Bend, Feather River facebook page showing divers performing training a couple of days after her truck. Not there now. :? I believe I posted the link in an earlier thread.[/h]

So...do you think the "plan" was thought out - they disposed of the body and then they realized her phone was under the sofa, in the sofa cushions, etc. - at the house on Romero? And had an "oh *****" moment, panicked and took the phone to the location of the truck?

I am interested in your "thoughts" on the "very interesting characters popping up"...

The above is my opinion and sleuthing thoughts.
That's exactly the line of thought I think happened, or they tossed it in the field after they took her in the truck thinking it wouldn't be found, then the info came out that it pinged, so they moved it to the ramp. have been looking into some other folks.

Your link isn't showing up because it's not allowed to be posted here. It's not MSM.

Can you explain her cell phone ending up near her 3 DAYS AFTER she got stuck in the mud and stumbled into the river?

I was watching CrimeDaily with Chris Hansen yesterday. They were talking about where her phone was found. The officer indicated that they found the phone on the levee. Seems like an odd place to find it. I'm not sure if anybody had posted links to those videos.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017...ast-person-to-see-aly-yeoman-speaks-to-cbs13/

"..Her cell phone was found not far from her truck by a jogger,.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members