Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh dear!! Shocked by this COD...hmm need to go rethink some things

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

To believe that, you have to believe someone accidentally coincidentally moved her phone from Yuba City to Live Oak after she drowned.

It's just a question. I'm not saying I believe or know anything at all.

But things like phones not being where they're expected to be could be from other reasons, some nefarious, some not.

If the drowning was accidental, and someone witnessed it and panicked for some reason instead of trying to help or get help, it could be a cover-up attempt, for example.

that's just an example - not saying that's what I think happened.

Does anyone know the distance from where Aly's truck was found to the nearest point of the river? I remember someone posted this in a previous thread but i can't find it!
Per the pictures a member provided by actually going to the scene it seems like a pretty far walk I think they said a mile at least

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Sorry simple question. So this means she was alive b4 being dumped in river? Also hmmm Could she have "drowned " elsewhere? Thn been dumped in river. I do not believe she walked thru the orchard to the river after seeing images provided by a user here

I would like to know if the water in her kings was river water.

However I think pings are not an exact science and I've always felt that could be a red herring. The area is rural it could be that her phone pinged on the next tower over for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a little research when she was found in the river and was surprised to learn that a body in water takes twice as long to decompose. Which is good for showing cause of death so i thought . And also learned that typically when a person drowns, the body is in an almost fetal like postion. Curled inwards.

Actually, a body in fresh water decomposes faster than salt or land. I read a study from the university of north Texas about this

I would like to know if the water in her kings was river water.

However I think pings are not an exact science and I've always felt that could be a red herring. The area is rural it could be that her phone pinged on the next tower over for some reason

I definitely agree was it pool water river water or what I wonder if they went that far to check it out..there has to be more than this but I'm really sad that I don't think there is I think this will be it and that's that
:( Justice for Aly 🌼

My csi lovers are in the house. <modsnip>

Okay she drowned. But where did the water source come from. Pool, toilet water, bathtub, river, lake, puddle or ocean?

I was thinking the same thing. <modsnip>

Actually, a body in fresh water decomposes faster than salt or land. I read a study from the university of north Texas about this

I read so many studies and found so many contradictions and different results, there is definitely no consensus, the temperature of the water alone makes each case different.
The Texas study that I read used pigs in tanks in the Texas heat, protected from predators, so no fish or crabs to speed decomposition. Texas has that body farm out by San Marcus, between Austin and San Antonio. If you look at it on google maps, you can see the cages and faint outlines of human bodies and skeletons.
(I just looked through every one of our emoticons and there's not a skeleton or skull to be found)

I definitely agree was it pool water river water or what I wonder if they went that far to check it out..there has to be more than this but I'm really sad that I don't think there is I think this will be it and that's that
:( Justice for Aly [emoji272]

I've seen them test and find out the victim in a river had bath tub water in their lungs.... I hope they are able to after the length of time she was submerged.

I read so many studies and found so many contradictions and different results, there is definitely no consensus, the temperature of the water alone makes each case different.
The Texas study that I read used pigs in tanks in the Texas heat, protected from predators, so no fish or crabs to speed decomposition. Texas has that body farm out by San Marcus, between Austin and San Antonio. If you look at it on google maps, you can see the cages and faint outlines of human bodies and skeletons.
(I just looked through every one of our emoticons and there's not a skeleton or skull to be found)

I know that climate would totally affect it. But I would think that the hot humid air would be the worst example of on land... who knows! I certainly am not a scientist [emoji5]

I would like to know:
1. the temperature of the Feather River in Live Oak that night
2. The speed of the water/current

I live in Sacramento, relatively nearby.
the temp that night was between:
"THU 3/30
High 67° /Low 53° " (From Accu-weather website for Gridley, 3/30)

Our rivers run cold for a long time as they are fed by snowmelt from the Sierra.
Our snowpack in the Sierra is record-breaking, immense and deep this year, people are still skiing in some areas.
Even today, in June, as we near 90 degrees, these rivers can be too cold for swimming.

I say the water was too, too frigid to swim in, or even get near. It wasn't summer. It was barely spring.
It was a very cool (by California standards) evening.
Locals: correct me if I'm wrong, but would kids have been swimming there that time of year?

If she drowned, it was likely an accident. Particularly so in the eyes of law enforcement. It is doubtful that any more investigation will be applied to this case.

If she drowned, it was likely an accident. Particularly so in the eyes of law enforcement. It is doubtful that any more investigation will be applied to this case.
&#128532; Oh, I hope you're not right... something in my gut has been, and continues to, tell me that there's more to this case than a simple accidental drowning...

Regardless, I think I want what everyone here wants, which is for this beautiful young lady's family to obtain some semblance of justice/closure, whatever it may be, so that their hearts may slowly attempt to heal after having such a brilliant light ripped from their souls... &#128532; #ripaly #loveandlighttotheyeomans &#10084;

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hope not since the manner of death is not accidental.

http://m.appeal-democrat.com/news/a...2cc-509a-11e7-9e8d-a7a07d17aaf6.html?mode=jqm

Sheriff says they have NOT ruled out foul play and states they don't know how she ended up at the river without information from others knowledgeable of it. He also states Aly was alive when she entered the river.

This just sickens me. Everything about this case. Im local and feel like our community just took a strong punch to the gut &#128546;&#128532;

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back