Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justice for Aly Yeoman - The phone was never in the field. It was in the Sprint store across from the field while everyone was looking for it in the field on Sunday. The phone was dropped off there Saturday afternoon by a good samaritan who found it on the levee by the truck. The truck was hidden from view at the time and wasn't reported found until Monday. The phone was wiped when it was picked up by investigators on Monday.\"

What a coincidence that a good Samaritan returned the phone to the very Sprint store where the girlfriend was manager! Probably not that many Sprint stores in the area? Very strange....

He forgot to mention the other "business" he is involved in. Listening to him brag in his "gangsta voice" about himself...disgusting!

There is no doubt in my mind that ML is a narcissist. Anyways, I find it ridiculous based off the info that his own gf worked at the Sprint store and that she had Aly's phone wiped, that no arrest can be made off of that. RIDICULOUS. I really hope that Aly's case has not been given up on.

Uh, he made an Aly dedication song.

This seriously disturbs me

That video was completely self-serving. Just a chance for him to talk about how innocent he is and what a great person he is. And how much he loved Aly! (even though they only met twice total)

I really hope Yuba County law enforcement is watching this creep.

23-year-old Rozzari Young was arrested for reaching out to the parents of Alycia Yeoman. Young told her parents she wanted to get paid or Yeoman would be hurt. Yeoman was reported missing in March of 2017. Her body was found in May of 2017.

Young is charged with interstate transmission of a threat to injure with the intent to extort and interstate transmission of a threat to injure.

Woman arrested for trying to extort money from family of missing Aurora teen

23-year-old Rozzari Young was arrested for reaching out to the parents of Alycia Yeoman. Young told her parents she wanted to get paid or Yeoman would be hurt. Yeoman was reported missing in March of 2017. Her body was found in May of 2017.

Young is charged with interstate transmission of a threat to injure with the intent to extort and interstate transmission of a threat to injure.

Woman arrested for trying to extort money from family of missing Aurora teen

Thats horrible.

His videos are creepy. Way back when she was missing I followed him on twitter. He followed me back . Every single time he posts I am creeped out when it comes across my feed.

Same here. I hope her case is still being investigated. She didn't just go out to the river by herself for a swim. ML knows much more than what he has shared IMO.

What a coincidence that a good Samaritan returned the phone to the very Sprint store where the girlfriend was manager! Probably not that many Sprint stores in the area? Very strange....

Coincidence indeed. The girlfriend he has now seems pretty desperate and like she worships him. I wonder if that's the same girlfriend he was with when Aly died. Whoever the girlfriend was that wiped the phone, needs to be charged!!! Not to mention fired. I don't understand how she wasn't charged with tampering with a customer's phone. Evil pathetic loser.

So if someone did harm Aly, what was the motive?

We know she drowned. And I think was clothed when found.

Was a rape kit done?

Seems so odd. I never believed Aly drove her truck to where it got stuck. But what happened?? And why??

Good questions. I just keep hoping that LE is still working her case, but keeping quiet not to compromise the investigation. I just don't believe that her case can be closed. No way. Too many questions unanswered. I think of Aly and her family every day.

Good questions. I just keep hoping that LE is still working her case, but keeping quiet not to compromise the investigation. I just don't believe that her case can be closed. No way. Too many questions unanswered. I think of Aly and her family every day.

or hire a private investigator?

okay, a different angle this time. browsing the topics might have missed but i didn't see anyone include this:

what if everything was planned in advance?

it is unbelievable that in such a short time there are no traces to lead to something, no matter what it is, accident, homicide, suicide ... and also if another person or more involved is a short time to cover everything?

but if everything was planned in advance, is the case now getting a different picture? would everything be covered up to the details?

okay, a different angle this time. browsing the topics might have missed but i didn't see anyone include this:

what if everything was planned in advance?

it is unbelievable that in such a short time there are no traces to lead to something, no matter what it is, accident, homicide, suicide ... and also if another person or more involved is a short time to cover everything?

but if everything was planned in advance, is the case now getting a different picture? would everything be covered up to the details?

It's possible. Wasn't his nephew interested in her at one point? Makes you wonder if she turned down the nephew and they planned revenge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back