Found Deceased CA - Amber Hill, 38, Downey, 9 Jan 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking about this case the other day and wondering if it was ever solved? Probably not because I haven't heard anything. Her body was discovered not too far from where my parents lived for many years so I have thought about this case from time to time. So sorry that no one has been caught for this crime. Prayers for her family.
Really wish this case would be solved already. Still not.

I was listening again to the YOBY podcast. In Episode 6 about 14 mins in Amber is mentioned. It talks about how she went missing in 1/2007 and PF began working at Coca-Cola the following year and was fired in 3/2013. So it would seem that if Chris Lamberts data is correct, PF didn't work there at the same time that Amber did, BUT that also doesn't mean that there isn't a connection. IMO I still wonder like @SandyQLS stated above- why her family would be that convinced he was involved, if they didn't know something.
What is the YOBY podcast? I cannot find anything named that?

What is the YOBY podcast? I cannot find anything named that?

This stands for the "Your Own Backyard" True Crime podcast. Don't want to provide a link since links have sometimes been removed when I've included them in my post. However, just do a Google search & you'll be able to find this easily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back