CA CA - Amber Sage, 25, Tarzana, 6 April 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does this case makes me so sad. Where are you Amber? I think this is about her son. Same birthday under name Sage and Brame. This must be him. So sorry.

1655195818139.png

Last edited:
Amber's son Christian apparently died of a drug overdose from what I pieced together reading his friends' comments. Here is his FB tribute account:

Christian Sage

I was following him on FB before he died so it was such a tragedy that he passed because he seemed to be doing well and had many friends and a large family that had raised him.

Amber was last seen April 4, 1996 in Tarzana, CA = a suburban neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, California. Amber Rae Sage

Some sources say she took a yellow cap to downtown Los Angeles. I'm not sure where that info is coming from. Not confirmed through LE? or MSM?, but a very likely possibility.

Did LE find out who drove the yellow cap and her destination? There is nothing I could find about the investigation into her disappearance. There must be some tidbits of extra information that can be added to her file. Or was she written off, being a drugs user? It was 1996 so my thoughts are that LE looked at this already differently then in "the old days", but I could be wrong. Maybe their caseload got in the way and her case is inactive.......speculation, because we don't know.

Bump for Amber
This thread went kind of silence. There are a few people out there and have also posted in this thread who knew Amber. Maybe even her sister dropped by. They probably never stopped looking for Amber, but I presume they are not feeling like sharing info with us. Totally OK with me. I hope there are going to be answers in the near future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284
Back