Identified! CA - Anaheim, WhtFem Skeletal 22UFCA, 15-19, off Riverside Fwy, Aug'87 - Tracey C Hobson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all - If this is a duplicate please do feel free to delete but I could not find this girl anywhere. I didn't find her NAMUS profile but she is in the Doe Network, ID 22UFCA.

22UFCA_2.jpg22UFCA1_1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/22ufca.html

Case History:
The victim's skeletal remains were discovered in Santa Ana Canyon near the Riverside Freeway. She was located in a grassy area about 50 feet off of the road. The bones were scattered across an area 50 yards by 50 yards.

Vital Statistics:
Estimated age: 15 - 19 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1 - 5'4"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Long blonde hair and high cheekbones. Slender physique.

Clothing and Accessories:
No clothing found, only handfulls of blond hair

Identifiers:
Dentals: Available. Chipped front tooth (#9). Missing 1, 3, 15, 16, 17, 32. Restorations #14, 18, 30. Caries #13, 19, 31.
DNA: Available

Body Condition:
Skeletal remains. An autopsy on the woman's remains didn't turn up the cause of death, but defects in two ribs were found, consistent with penetrating stab wounds.

i think i have seen her in here, but under oragne county or somehting... or maybe tustin? idk.

I thought so too but the search did not find the doe network case number that I did. Not sure....

you know its entirely possible it is NOT here, i know i have seen the case before, but i may have seen it on Doe? if anyone lese here knows if its here, bump it so we can combine! :)

IF the investigators think she could have been a runaway teen she could, in theory, be from about anywhere and could have been missing since almost any time.

I'd even venture far enough to look for runaways from 1980 and up.

I have to get ready for work, but I'm leaving this comment here so I won't forget to make a little list of the people she could be.

Her Namus page is at https://identifyus.org/cases/7660

They list 26 names on the exclusions list. I think several of the women discussed earlier in the thread have not been ruled out.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Ann Anderson Unknown California
Paula Bishop Unknown California
Marie Blee 1964 Colorado
Vickie Carriere 1968 Louisiana
Wendy Felton 1971 Indiana
Lynn Gallien Unknown California
Andrea Garland Unknown California
Ashley Higgins 1962 California
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Kimberly Kersey 1968 Washington
Tammy Leppert 1965 Florida
Angelica Longoria 1970 California
Sandra Lowe 1962 California
Cynthia Maine 1959 California
Janelle Matthews Unknown Colorado
Alexis Owens 1971 Washington
Eleanor Parker 1962 Louisiana
Judy Payne 1970 California
Deanie Peters Unknown Michigan
Carol Pinkham Unknown Arizona
Ginger Rink Unknown California
Charleen Saunders Unknown California
Tracy Stewart 1963 California
Emma Vaughn 1981 Florida
Melanie Warner 1970 California
Mary White Unknown California

Are there any updated busts/photos?

The original bust is a generic 1980's bust that can be matched to just about anyone. We've come a long way since then, and it's only fair that we include these people as well.

seeing her doenetwork page again, i have somequestions on the state of her teeth.

is there any way to tell the condition on her teeth prior to death based on the skeletal remains? i see she had a chipped fronttooth, but do we know if that was something that she probably had for a while or something that may have happened closer to time of death?

as for all the missing teeth, i know that if you have missing teeth for an extended period of time, you teeth can shift to fill in the space. if she was missing all those teeth for a while, i am guessing her dentals would reflect that.

basically how important do we think dental similarities of MPs to the UID are?

An OCSD Detective sent me some crime scene and coroner's photos, including a frontal shot of the skull and a photo of the Jane Doe's clump of hair.

Here is my best estimate of what this Jane Doe looked like in life.

013b6307-ed23-4834-9851-3ef5b6ef6ecc.jpg

The OCSD has a sketch of this Jane Doe done by one of their artists. They haven't released it yet, so I won't put it here until they release it.

I think I got a pretty good representation of her facial structure. And this is a pretty accurate depiction of the color and texture of her hair.

Since Pandos and the unidentified teenager both have both dentals and DNA in the system, it's almost certainly a ruleout by default.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

has OCSD released their sketch? thanks!

An OCSD Detective sent me some crime scene and coroner's photos, including a frontal shot of the skull and a photo of the Jane Doe's clump of hair.

Here is my best estimate of what this Jane Doe looked like in life.

013b6307

Any thoughts on these possibilities?

attachment.php

Cecile Moch
19 years old, 5'3", "sandy" / light brown / blonde hair
Missing from Santa Barbara, CA (127 miles away) since 8/7/80
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/30977/

attachment.php

Lynn Connes
20 years old, 5'4", strawberry blonde hair
Missing from Berkeley, CA (400 miles away) since 5/20/76
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/594/

attachment.php

Teresa Hammon
18 years old, 5'4", "sandy" hair
Missing from Sacramento, CA (410 miles away) since 5/10/81
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6985/

Attachments

• img_63262.jpg
    img_63262.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 73
  • img_57729.jpg
    img_57729.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 74
  • img_10055.jpg
    img_10055.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 70
Well, they would all have been over the estimated age in 1987. Hammon and Connes both have DNA and dentals in the system, as does the decedent, so they're also ruleouts by default. Moch might be worth more investigation though. She's only slightly older and certainly resembles the sketch

Well, they would all have been over the estimated age in 1987. Hammon and Connes both have DNA and dentals in the system, as does the decedent, so they're also ruleouts by default. Moch might be worth more investigation though. She's only slightly older and certainly resembles the sketch

Ah, thank you. Cecile Moch doesn't seem to have a page on the Doe Network for some reason, but I submitted the possible match to them anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back