GUILTY CA - Angelina W, 4, tortured, drowned, Whittier, 9 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this case has been on my mind. I think that there will be more, even more horrible charges coming. that is why so hush hush. if these animals were keeping that little girl to make her mom prostitute herself,. they had to be doing something to her too.

They will be prosecuted in Los Angeles County instead of San Diego. Arraignment is scheduled for today.

Murder, torture, and other charges. The child was severely abused and then drowned, and malnutrition and dehydration contributed to her death.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-whittier-couple-charged-20161007-snap-story.html

The embedded video is eye opening, hard to watch, and beyond belief.

What happened to this precious little :angel:, and her Mom, is beyond the pale. This should not happen, and the fact that it does, and is, here in California and across the US, is purely unacceptable.

:anguish:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I generally stay away from this section of the site, but I came here due to a link over in Missing Persons.

I read in one article that they had the mother from 2012 to August of this year. If you look on the suspects' car club page, you'll see one of the only visible comments is on a picture of the female suspect with her own child, from the mother's dad back in February 2013. The comment just makes me think that she was indeed with these people for at least that long, and dad hadn't seen her in awhile.

https://www.facebook.com/downtoroll.carclub?ref=br_rs

Also, when you look at the male suspect's page, you'll see him saying back in Oct-Nov 2013 that he wishes his wife could trust him after he messed up. There are also a lot of pictures of a baby girl posted around that time. Those two things together have me wondering if he cheated with the mother of the deceased child, the baby was his, and maybe that's why the little girl was mistreated for so long, along with her mother. The mother and the suspects were at least friendly with each other in 2011. I could be way off base with this, though. There were a lot of kids living with them, so that baby could be any one of those other children, or none of them. I'm just throwing my thoughts out there.

I saw some comments from people wondering why the little girl wasn't reported missing after mom escaped, but looking at the timeline, it seems to me they killed the little girl right before or right after the mother escaped. It says they trafficked the mom from November 2012 - August 2016, and they were found with the little girl's body on August 9th, 2016. I do wonder why the mother's parents didn't report them both missing back in 2015 when the dad posted about it on Facebook, but even if they had, I don't know that anything could've been done if it was believed the mother was "missing" on her on accord.

I hope things aren't delayed again for these 2 in a couple of weeks. The wheels of justice seem to turn oh so slow over there in Cali, but they do here, too. These people are vile, and I hope they get the maximum. Death penalty is pointless in Cali, as far as I understand. They could send them our way, though. We actually execute them here.

RIP baby girl. You deserved so much better than this.

ETA: I'm now thinking maybe they haven't publically identified the little girl yet because mom is a victim of sex trafficking and they are trying to protect her identity? I haven't posted any pages in this post that weren't already on here, but if I've said or posted something that is against the TOS, I apologize. I'm not really sure what is ok and not ok to post on here sometimes.

Another edit: Looking at the most recent article posted again, I take back my theory that maybe the little girl was his. They are referring to her as "Angelina W" in that, and there was a profile posted in the comments of one of the articles that shows a baby with that name, so I'm thinking that one is probably this little girl. If so, she was born in 2011, which means she must've been severely malnourised for them to think she was only 2 years old.

I generally stay away from this section of the site, but I came here due to a link over in Missing Persons.

I read in one article that they had the mother from 2012 to August of this year. If you look on the suspects' car club page, you'll see one of the only visible comments is on a picture of the female suspect with her own child, from the mother's dad back in February 2013. The comment just makes me think that she was indeed with these people for at least that long, and dad hadn't seen her in awhile.

https://www.facebook.com/downtoroll.carclub?ref=br_rs

Also, when you look at the male suspect's page, you'll see him saying back in Oct-Nov 2013 that he wishes his wife could trust him after he messed up. There are also a lot of pictures of a baby girl posted around that time. Those two things together have me wondering if he cheated with the mother of the deceased child, the baby was his, and maybe that's why the little girl was mistreated for so long, along with her mother. The mother and the suspects were at least friendly with each other in 2011. I could be way off base with this, though. There were a lot of kids living with them, so that baby could be any one of those other children, or none of them. I'm just throwing my thoughts out there.

I saw some comments from people wondering why the little girl wasn't reported missing after mom escaped, but looking at the timeline, it seems to me they killed the little girl right before or right after the mother escaped. It says they trafficked the mom from November 2012 - August 2016, and they were found with the little girl's body on August 9th, 2016. I do wonder why the mother's parents didn't report them both missing back in 2015 when the dad posted about it on Facebook, but even if they had, I don't know that anything could've been done if it was believed the mother was "missing" on her on accord.

I hope things aren't delayed again for these 2 in a couple of weeks. The wheels of justice seem to turn oh so slow over there in Cali, but they do here, too. These people are vile, and I hope they get the maximum. Death penalty is pointless in Cali, as far as I understand. They could send them our way, though. We actually execute them here.

RIP baby girl. You deserved so much better than this.

ETA: I'm now thinking maybe they haven't publically identified the little girl yet because mom is a victim of sex trafficking and they are trying to protect her identity? I haven't posted any pages in this post that weren't already on here, but if I've said or posted something that is against the TOS, I apologize. I'm not really sure what is ok and not ok to post on here sometimes.

Another edit: Looking at the most recent article posted again, I take back my theory that maybe the little girl was his. They are referring to her as "Angelina W" in that, and there was a profile posted in the comments of one of the articles that shows a baby with that name, so I'm thinking that one is probably this little girl. If so, she was born in 2011, which means she must've been severely malnourised for them to think she was only 2 years old.

This is all true. We have all mostly come to the same conclusions. The mother/trafficking victim's name is known but we don't say it to protect her on the forum. This story is awful :( I hope the other story is nothing like this.

What a horrific case!

I found this thread only now, have been reading all of it. So terrible.

May little Angelina fly high with the other angels.

Will be following the trial. It says in the link Kay posted

Becerra and Hartley each face life in state prison if convicted as charged.

So the death penalty is not pursued?

What a horrific case!

I found this thread only now, have been reading all of it. So terrible.

May little Angelina fly high with the other angels.

Will be following the trial. It says in the link Kay posted

So the death penalty is not pursued?

It's CA, DP is a waste of time here. I will be happy w LWOP. CA penal system is nothing nice but our death row is cushy and they take forever to execute

bump for anything more on this? I couldn't find anything new in google

According to L.A. County court records, preliminary hearing for Becerra is set for January 10, 2019.

I'll check to see if Hartley's is the same day, if they're to be tried together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back