GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, if those of you suspecting the mom watch her public plea this morning, you will no longer suspect her. She was 100% sincere, full of emotion and begged for information about where her son is so she can hug him again. She is heartbroken.

And the cops CLEARLY suspect the dad. They talked at length about his conflicting stories and refusal to cooperate.

Did everyone watch the press conference this morning? We learned a lot!

1) Dad passed out because he took prescription drugs that were not prescribed to him.
2) The sighting at the lake by that woman has been unconfirmed. LE can't confirm Aramazd was ever there.
3) Mom spoke and was heartbreaking. LE said she has been completely helpful and cooperative.
4) Dad's car was completely doused in gas, inside and out. There was a gas can and matches in the car. A rag was stuffed in the gas tank opening, doused with gas.
5) Dad is no longer speaking to police at all.
6) Police immediately put a hold on the passports of all involved.
7) This was this the first time Aramazd went to his dad's for a week. All previous visits were much shorter than that.
8) Police believe Ara Sr. may have been trying to take his own life, but failed.

It is on the ABC7 Facebook page if anyone wants to watch it.
OMG!!! The car was doused in gas? He was totally going to fake a murder of himself. Or suicide, at least.

ETA, thank you, Jamie!
Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hi!

JaimeinLA said:
snipped by me....

4) Dad's car was completely doused in gas, inside and out. There was a gas can and matches in the car. A rag was stuffed in the gas tank opening, doused with gas.
5) Dad is no longer speaking to police at all.

WOW :eek: definitely trying to take his own life!! And no longer talking to the police.

Thanks for the link MAVLEY!

Where ARE you little Ara??!!!

OMG!!! The car was doused in gas? He was totally going to fake a murder of himself. Or suicide, at least.

ETA, thank you, Jamie!
Sent from my SM

My first thoughts too! I'm sure he doesn't remember "Who" Doused his car in gas. I wonder if he had a lighter or matches anywhere on him. I would think if it was someone else that doused the car, they would have lit it on fire and not wasted the time/money on it.

BUT, (not defending the dad bc I believe he is guilty of something IMO) where did he get the gas? Where is the gas can/s that was used? Was there someone else helping him plan a distraction so they could escape with Jr? I wonder If police have looked at his bank account to see if any money was spent at a gas station somewhere so they could look at video footage. Are there rags at his house that could have matched the one used in the gas tank? Just my own thoughts!

My first thoughts too! I'm sure he doesn't remember "Who" Doused his car in gas. I wonder if he had a lighter or matches anywhere on him. I would think if it was someone else that doused the car, they would have lit it on fire and not wasted the time/money on it.

BUT, (not defending the dad bc I believe he is guilty of something IMO) where did he get the gas? Where is the gas can/s that was used? Was there someone else helping him plan a distraction so they could escape with Jr? I wonder If police have looked at his bank account to see if any money was spent at a gas station somewhere so they could look at video footage. Are there rags at his house that could have matched the one used in the gas tank? Just my own thoughts!

I believe this happened a bit after he likely harmed and concealed Jr. I think he probably went to the gas station somewhere and purchased gas. It's also possible he's been planning this, and has had the gas at his house.

I believe LE possibly found the gas cans, but they are not going to release everything they have found. I think they gave us just enough to know this guy was up to something nefarious.

from the article above ^^

Estevez said she believes her son is being concealed and she appealed to those involved to return him to her. In an emotional statement, she spoke directly to her boy.

If she thinks her son is alive, why would the father consider suicide? I would think he would consider suicide ONLY if he killed his boy....

:dunno:

from the article above ^^

Estevez said she believes her son is being concealed and she appealed to those involved to return him to her. In an emotional statement, she spoke directly to her boy.

If she thinks her son is alive, why would the father consider suicide? I would think he would consider suicide ONLY if he killed his boy....

:dunno:

I feel bad for her. Sometimes Hope is all we have.

I don't know if I believe that he was actually going to do it. Maybe he got hyped up on some pills and was going to burn the car and run away to meet with Jr and whoever has him but passed out instead so he never got to finish the job of burning his car. Seems kind of out there but so is this whole case. IMO

The gas can he used was found IN the car. LE have it. Matches were also found in the car. IMO, you don't swallow a bottle of pills as a distraction. Why take that risk? He intended to kill himself, and failed. I am sorry to say it, but this leaves me no doubt that little Ara is dead. :-(

The gas can he used was found IN the car. LE have it. Matches were also found in the car. IMO, you don't swallow a bottle of pills as a distraction. Why take that risk? He intended to kill himself, and failed. I am sorry to say it, but this leaves me no doubt that little Ara is dead. :-(
I completely agree! So sad. This guy should rot in prison.

I completely agree! So sad. This guy should rot in prison.

Sent from my SM

I don't have access to watch the PC Right now. Did they say the matches and gas can were found in the car? Or is it in an article somewhere that I missed?

If the Dad was trying to fake his own or Ara's murder why would he have had prescription drugs in his system? I think he was trying to commit suicide and that's why he took the drugs...but I'm not sure why he would set the car on fire...maybe in case the drugs didn't work.

I find it peculiar that the dad says he was knocked unconscious and doesn't know where Ara is, when clearly he overdosed on pills and his car was doused with gas. It's so obvious he killed little Ara. I hope he confesses before he actually attempts suicide again. After that, he can just go ahead with it for all I care. Poor little guy. What a betrayal! :(

I find it peculiar that the dad says he was knocked unconscious and doesn't know where Ara is, when clearly he overdosed on pills and his car was doused with gas. It's so obvious he killed little Ara. I hope he confesses before he actually attempts suicide again. After that, he can just go ahead with it for all I care. Poor little guy. What a betrayal! :(
I don't care either, except this dear mom deserves some closure. I think it's pretty clear what happened, in general. But she may be in denial without solid proof. This poor woman.

And while little Ara's mom has been in touch with LE EVERY DAY since he disappeared... Ara Sr. lawyers-up & clams up. He hasn't even contacted Ara's mom. Creep.

I have to say, I don't believe this boy is alive. Last seen around 1am leaving Disneyland then the only confirmed sighting is the dad, ALONE, at the lake (caught on video surveillance).

Pills & gas soaked car? It all looks 100% staged. UGH. :gaah:

Why can they not hold him on Child Endangerment charges? He willingly took prescription drugs while caring for his child who is now missing. Even if he wasn't charged with anything else I would think they could get him for that at least. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock