GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe this child is deceased either. I feel he was sent away to another country and is being hidden from his mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure LE can check outgoing flights to certain countries, and see if any passenger fits Ara Jr's description. I'd be curious if any flights were going to Armenia on Friday early morning. Perhaps that's why they left Disneyland so late.

Sorry separate thoughts harmed or hidden. I only meant reunite if the child was hidden.

That has been my thoughts all along and another person/person's are involved.

I'm thinking grandma took him with her and passed him off to another. I'm curious to know if she took her own car to Disney.

I'm thinking grandma took him with her and passed him off to another. I'm curious to know if she took her own car to Disney.
Do you think Ara is still in LA somewhere?

Just throwing this out there..why isn't AA jr listed in NamUs nor NCMEC? I know LE has to submit the information via NCIC however nothing to date has been reported. Perhaps someone could help explain this further. Who's really 'out there' looking for this child? MOO

I really wish we knew what happened right after midnight when they left Disneyland. I have to believe that Mom was in the same car with them. They live close together. Why take two cars to Disneyland? I think it costs about 30 bucks per car to park...or something outlandish like that.

I have to imagine that both Grandma and Ara were exhausted by the time they left and returned to their car. Where did they all sleep?

I contacted one of these sites (NCMEC). The only way to post a missing persons report on the sites is either by the parent of the missing child, or law enforcement needs to report. Some individuals I contacted have spoken to Lt. Mendoza and he said they are in the process of posting on a particular site (I'm not sure which one).

MOO
Why aren't they putting Ara's most recent photo in the missing posters? He looks older in the Disneyland photo.

I really wish we knew what happened right after midnight when they left Disneyland. I have to believe that Mom was in the same car with them. They live close together. Why take two cars to Disneyland? I think it costs about 30 bucks per car to park...or something outlandish like that.

I have to imagine that both Grandma and Ara were exhausted by the time they left and returned to their car. Where did they all sleep?
So...I knew Grandma went to Disney but Mom, also? Yes, I suck at keeping up after days of missing, I do try to check in and read and thank those that do.

So...I knew Grandma went to Disney but Mom, also? Yes, I suck at keeping up after days of missing, I do try to check in and read and thank those that do.

Oh, no , I meant 'mom' as in the DAD'S mom...sorry to be so unclear...

If he is in another country, (MOO) it wouldn't be able to be done by air. I live in LA and fly from LAX [INT] several times a year and the surrounding airports (John Wayne in Santa Ana [INT], Ontario International, Bob Hope in Burbank [DOM], Long Beach [DOM]) and they're all really tight on security, since people seem to come to California to run away from their problems and responsibilities. They're always on edge and on the lookout. I had a temporary ID since I lost my driver's license a week or so before, and it took me an additional 90 minutes to get through security due to checking me so thoroughly.

It would have to be done by car or something else. I, personally, do not think he (Ara Jr) has left the country. I suspect he is either hiding with a loose friend of Ara Sr. or has passed (with my theories written here previously).

The case has already faded from the radar here. So sad and unfortunate this is the case. Perhaps this is due the police department having someone in mind and wanting them to get comfortable and slip up? At least I can hope this is why.

:moo: as always

Re leaving the county -- I remember back to the Cooper case - Brad Cooper convicted of killing his wife Nancy. Both were Canadian citizens living in Cary, NC. Nancy wanted to take their two daughters back to Canada permanently -- her family members were there -- due to the bad marriage and cruelty from Brad. The best I can recall: To return to Canada with the girls required the other parent's statement that it was okay for his children to enter Canada without him, and of course Nancy could not obtain that from her ~husband~. So that may be a consideration here as well.

I read a true story recently about a father who kidnapped his children and had them out of the country for two days before it was time to return them to their mother. She went to the country and brought them back. Wish I could remember the title, but, that possibility is so real with this case. Disney World was a part of the plan, because he could prove he was there with Ara, he may have been passed off while there!!

We recently had a mother take her two teen boys to Asia. I can't remember which country, or the case, but they were eventually caught.

As stated before, with the help of the Armenian community, Sr. could easily conjure up some fake IDs and a fake wife to get passports.

Just checking in. Can't believe we still don't have answers [emoji17]

https://www.pasadenaweekly.com/2017/05/04/mother-missing-5-year-old-boy-pleads-help-finding-son/
The mother of a missing 5-year-old boy on Thursday announced plans for another weekend gathering of volunteers to help distribute fliers containing information about her son and ways to contact authorities if he is seen.

“I want my son’s information out there so as many people as possible will see it and maybe someone will come forward,” said Ana Estevez, mother of Aramazd Andressian Jr., in a call to the Pasadena Weekly.

Estevez reported her son missing on April 22 after his father, Aramazd Andressian Sr., failed to return the boy to her following a visit. The couple is going through a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member