GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that LE mentioned the nearby cities of Solvang and Nojoqui Falls leads me to believe that searching the lake is not the prime focus for today. I think LE found evidence of a connection to those areas, potentially indicating where the boy may be. I am hoping we will have answers today. Something tells me the boy is alive and well....

The fact that LE mentioned the nearby cities of Solvang and Nojoqui Falls leads me to believe that searching the lake is not the prime focus for today. I think LE found evidence of a connection to those areas, potentially indicating where the boy may be. I am hoping we will have answers today. Something tells me the boy is alive and well....

:welcome:

the police chief said on abc news they're searching a 20 mile radius from the lake which would include Solvang and the falls.

Nojoqi falls are connected to Solvang through Alisal Rd. It is rural and does not have cameras. I would say, an ideal place to dump a body.

I assume he lived in his south Pasadena home before the child went missing and the investigation started. He must have moved in with his mom after the investigation. Wonder if he's there now?

Was he living with his mother at the time he went to lake Cachuma on Friday? So now it looks like in my opinion, after Disneyland he drops off his mother 2am, drives straight to the wooded areas around Solvang 4:30am. Let's say he's there until about 6am then goes to lake Cachuma.

Anyone know what the time stamp of the footage showing he enters the lake Cachuma park without the boy is timestamped? He spends the day there lying that the boy was with him with surveillance and witnesses other than the one lady say he wasn't. Then early next morning, sleep deprived and on medication falls asleep after his staging of the car, pretending he was attacked. He passes out combination of having not slept for two days plus the meds but pretends he was fine and had gone early to the park so the boy could play and was passed out as a result of someone knocking him unconscious when there were no signs of injuries or a struggle and how in the world would he have not remembered anything about it such as what the person looked like said and did. If someone attacks me with my son present I sure as heck will remember every detail.

I wish they had more search dogs and volunteers. There are only 150 people searching 20 miles for 6 hours so I'm guessing the search is about over. I hope they can at least find something to throw the father in jail for.

Oh that's definitely not enough time and not enough people. Thye would need three times the people and twice the time to give it a thorough search.

"Santa Ynez High School is being used as a command post for a search being carried out by Los Angeles County and Pasadena PD departments. This is in regards to a missing 5 year old boy from South Pasadena. The boy, Aramazd Andressian Jr, went missing on April 22, 2017. LA County is using one of their Puma Helicopters in the search. They are waiting for the clouds to clear so they can fly. There is a $20,000 reward for information regarding the missing boy."

This was posted this morning. Evidently they are searching the Santa Ynez river bed which flows from Lake Cachuma through Solvang and all the way to the ocean via Buellton and Lompoc. Alisal road is closed due to a wash out this winter. You can not drive from Hwy 101 to Solvang via the Falls.

I am in the area today and will drive by the high school to see if there is still activity.

Can't they use some Drones as well? I've seen that with other missing people cases along with infrared to locate missing hikers.

I wish the father would be brave, come clean, put his son first so his body doesn't remain unaccounted for and face the consequences. How can he live with himself remaining quiet just to cover himself unless he's a selfish psychopath. As the day is soon coming to an end my heart is sinking with sadness. I was really thinking we would get some answers today :(:(

Ok there is no activity at the high school. I drove by the Refugio Rd access to the river as well as the Alisal Rd river bridge (Santa Ynez River) and there are no search parties. The road to Nojoqui Falls, Alisal Rd is still blocked off from the Solvang side. The father could have accessed the falls from CA101.

I read somewhere that they were using K9 units and drones.It is unclear if they found something or not. On the other hand, if they did, they probably wouldn't announce it right away. So, we may find out tomorrow...

I'm local and people around here said they are searching Hwy 154 from Lake Cachuma to Painted Cave Rd. That's a long distance. Locals are saying the searchers are all over the place. From what I read they are using helicopters, drones, horseback, atv's and scent dogs. That's a pretty intense search I'd say. You can get to Nojoqui from the 101. They must have got some pretty good tips for that kind of search.

Screen shot 2017-06-10 at 4.19.42 PM.png

This was posted of the search helicopter this morning. Drones would work well though because the hills are fairly steep around the Santa Ynez Valley.

I read somewhere that they were using K9 units and drones.It is unclear if they found something or not. On the other hand, if they did, they probably wouldn't announce it right away. So, we may find out tomorrow...

I'm local and people around here said they are searching Hwy 154 from Lake Cachuma to Painted Cave Rd. That's a long distance. Locals are saying the searchers are all over the place. From what I read they are using helicopters, drones, horseback, atv's and scent dogs. That's a pretty intense search I'd say. You can get to Nojoqui from the 101. They must have got some pretty good tips for that kind of search.

I have always thought that they should be searching Paradise Rd because of the vehicle access and tree cover.

I have always thought that they should be searching Paradise Rd because of the vehicle access and tree cover.

I have always thought that sweet little boy was left up there somewhere, after the local woman witnessed AA Sr with his son driving erratically through the park, crying, followed by surveillance camera validation that AA Sr was there but not with his son, the day before he was fake passed out by his gasoline soaked BMW.
When I drove through there recently, it became obvious to me how easy it would be to hide a body in that rugged, rural landscape.

Paradise road was closed at the first water crossing until Memorial Weekend I believe. I think it all depends on how well he knows the area. But it gets more remote the further you go back and he couldn't get that far then. I'm wondering whats leading them to Nojoqui. Had to have been a tip or something. I have always felt like the lady that said the boy was with him at Cachuma was credible. I hope they searched down that road that goes down the hill and away from the campgrounds at Cachuma. There's usually nobody down there.

I have always thought that sweet little boy was left up there somewhere, after the local woman witnessed AA Sr with his son driving erratically through the park, crying, followed by surveillance camera validation that AA Sr was there but not with his son, the day before he was fake passed out by his gasoline soaked BMW.
When I drove through there recently, it became obvious to me how easy it would be to hide a body in that rugged, rural landscape.

Me too

I went fishing at Cachuma 3 weeks ago and asked 2 rangers if there was any news about the little boy who had been searched for. Surprisingly, they knew nothing about it. They hadn't heard about the case!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck