GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to answer that like this... things that can't be located in a public search can't be discussed here in WS. Paying for more would put the information you find behind a curtain and not accessible to all, so therefore would not be allowed here. However, if you can find a way to find the hidden info in a public accessible way, it's of no consequence how you found it. Chasing rabbit holes will also find the same info, just takes longer and requires deep and abstract thinking sometimes.

Yes, I am aware of the rules. I think my question got lost in my attempt to explain.
Thanks all the same GigTu. :)

Yes, I am aware of the rules. I think my question got lost in my attempt to explain.
Thanks all the same GigTu. :)
I was actually answering your question about my personal actions as you had asked, attempting to not answer your question. LOL

Remember, if you can find a way to reveal hidden info in a public accessible way, it's of no consequence how you found it. ;)

The paid version indeed brings more. I once looked for my classmate in Denver area, trying to locate him. He had visited me few years prior and vaguely expressed in his conversation that he had some sort of problems and may disappear for awhile. In retrospect, I wish I had pushed him for more information. It is unclear if these were problems with local mafia, or he had done smth wrong and was sought by LE.
I ended up buying a full report about him, and it was very comprehensive. Unfortunately, the report was of no help; my classmate is still missing. I often think about him. We had a very difficult life in the country of our origin. Making it all the way out of there, and disappearing without a trace in the country of your dreams...life can be so unfair :-(

Thank you very much Laocoon. Very helpful.
I'm happy you found your way out of your country to a better life.

The paid version indeed brings more. I once looked for my classmate in Denver area, trying to locate him. He had visited me few years prior and vaguely expressed in his conversation that he had some sort of problems and may disappear for awhile. In retrospect, I wish I had pushed him for more information. It is unclear if these were problems with local mafia, or he had done smth wrong and was sought by LE.
I ended up buying a full report about him, and it was very comprehensive. Unfortunately, the report was of no help; my classmate is still missing. I often think about him. We had a very difficult life in the country of our origin. Making it all the way out of there, and disappearing without a trace in the country of your dreams...life can be so unfair :-(

I just read a post by Fox News reporter Gigi Graciette stating Jr.'s mother Ana Estevez drove over to her mother in law's house today - Ara Sr.'s mother's home to talk to her. She wasn't answering the door so she went in her car and called her. This is the lady who looked indifferent and even annoyed when talking about her grandson's disappearance. Instead of talking to her daughter in law, she called the police on her.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155478150739250

I heard about another case where a girl was found dead back in November. Today it was announced they found enough information to press charges against her ex. It took 7 months but they finally did it. It's been two months in but that doesn't mean the culprits are in the clear.

On another note, considering the last time the boy was seen alive was both the father AND grandmother (and Sr's sister?) why isn't the grandmother also considered a person of interest? Just because she wasn't at the park Saturday morning pretending they arrived with the boy?

Thank you for the kind words, Bird of Paradise!

I agree with the WebWoman's statement. Why isn't the grandma a person of interest?

Thank you for the kind words, Bird of Paradise!

I agree with the WebWoman's statement. Why isn't the grandma a person of interest?

It's possible that she is a person of interest but LE is not disclosing that information. I wouldn't be surprised. IMO she and obviously Sr. are at the top of their list.

Here is the link to Gigi Graciette's page, she also says detectives confirmed to her that AA Sr has not reached out to them, not to ask how the investigation is going, not to ask what they are doing to find his son.

I'm shocked they called the cops on AA Jr.'s mom to report "she is disturbing my life."
Wow.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?fref=ts

Sr. et al don't need to reach out because (imo) they know EXACTLY where little Ara Jr. is.

I think all the Andressian (Aramazd Sr himself, his mom, sister, brother etc) should be called to LE and held simultaneously and aggressively questioned. One of them will likely crack under the pressure.

I can't imagine how difficult this is for LE. Surely, they suspect that Sr. is responsible and would like act upon it, but their hands are tied due to lack of evidence. It is disconcerting....

Analysis: 32 years of U.S. filicide arrests
https://news.brown.edu/articles/2014/02/filicide

Among offenders, while fathers were about equally likely to kill an infant, they were more likely to be the alleged murderer of children older than a year, especially when the children were adults (fathers were the offenders in 78.3 percent of those cases). Overall, fathers were the accused murderer 57.4 percent of the time.

The data allowed the researchers to determine the most common filicide scenarios. A father killing a son was the most likely (29.5 percent of cases), a mother killing a son (22.1 percent) follows. A mother was slightly more likely to kill a daughter (19.7 percent of cases) than a father was (18.1 percent). The rarest instances were stepmothers killing either a stepson (0.5 percent) or a stepdaughter (0.3 percent).

New study compares mothers, fathers who kill their children
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151028123953.htm

More males than females were accused nationwide, a difference that appears to be increasing.
Female accused were more common among people under 18, and males dominated in older age groups.
Women made up four out of five accused who were single and never married, and men represented two-thirds of accused who were divorced, separated or widowed.
More men than women were accused when revenge or jealousy was the motive.
Most accused were biological parents. When stepchildren were killed, nine of 10 accused were stepfathers. While numbers remain small, the proportion of accused who were step-parents, and particularly stepfathers, appears to be increasing.
Since 1991, more reports of family violence have occurred before filicides.
Fathers are more likely than mothers to commit suicide after killing a child, although the likelihood of either parent committing suicide has decreased in recent years.

You can pay for more info, yes. But I think these sites deliver anything and everything associated with your name when it can be linked, even if old information.

I paid, curious about what happened to an old boyfriend from high school and unable to find anything as he doesn't use any social media, they told me where he lives with a map to his house, everywhere he had lived for the past 10 years and his next door neighbors names, addresses and phone numbers from that 10 years, his marriage date, his wife's name , DOB and her extended families names and address, his children's names and DOB, his parents names DOB and address, his brother and sisters names and addresses, his DOB, place of birth and social security number.
He would freak out if he knew, I was freaked out that they told me.
Those sites are great for stalkers and identity thieves.

Except for the SSN, all of those things can be found without paying if you are willing to put in the time.

Except for the SSN, all of those things can be found without paying if you are willing to put in the time.

The Social Security number was the clincher.
Along with everything else, someone could easily steal one's identity.

A correction....they had a 28 minute phone conversation.

I just read a post by Fox News reporter Gigi Graciette stating Jr.'s mother Ana Estevez drove over to her mother in law's house today - Ara Sr.'s mother's home to talk to her. She wasn't answering the door so she went in her car and called her. This is the lady who looked indifferent and even annoyed when talking about her grandson's disappearance. Instead of talking to her daughter in law, she called the police on her.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155478150739250

I heard about another case where a girl was found dead back in November. Today it was announced they found enough information to press charges against her ex. It took 7 months but they finally did it. It's been two months in but that doesn't mean the culprits are in the clear.

On another note, considering the last time the boy was seen alive was both the father AND grandmother (and Sr's sister?) why isn't the grandmother also considered a person of interest? Just because she wasn't at the park Saturday morning pretending they arrived with the boy?

A correction....they had a 28 minute phone conversation.

Yes, it appears the grandmother kept her on the phone in the driveway while she waited for the cops to come, someone in the house called 911 asking police to respond right away. Police quickly determined no crime had been committed.

Analysis: 32 years of U.S. filicide arrests
https://news.brown.edu/articles/2014/02/filicide

Among offenders, while fathers were about equally likely to kill an infant, they were more likely to be the alleged murderer of children older than a year, especially when the children were adults (fathers were the offenders in 78.3 percent of those cases). Overall, fathers were the accused murderer 57.4 percent of the time.

New study compares mothers, fathers who kill their children
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151028123953.htm

RSBM

Accused? Is that different than convicted which I guess could be different from those that actually killed them? So what numbers are we looking at here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Accused? Is that different than convicted which I guess could be different from those that actually killed them? So what numbers are we looking at here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the actual study, I found a link where you don't have to pay, it is widely cited as one of the largest, most comprehensive in the field for filicide profiling despite the lack of data on court outcomes, the risk leans towards an undercount due to homicides that are not reported or not classified as homicide.
http://www.violenceresearch.ca/sites/default/files/DAWSON (2015) CANADIAN TRENDS IN FILICIDE_1.pdf

The primary data examined in this study were drawn from Statistics Canada’s annual Homicide Survey that has collected information on homicide incidents, victims, and accused persons since 1961. Police departments across the country are mandated to complete a survey questionnaire following each homicide incident. In accordance with Canadian law, the Homicide Survey classifies criminal homicide as first-degree murder, second-degree murder, manslaughter, or infanticide (see Criminal Code of Canada Section 222(4)). Collection of information on cases of manslaughter and infanticide did not begin until 1974. To account for this difference in recording patterns, the earliest time period examined in this study captures the years 1961–1973 to distinguish this period from later periods when information on manslaughter and infanticide was collected. Using these data, it is acknowledged that there is a risk of undercounting filicides if they were not reported to police, or they were not classified as a homicide. Furthermore, given that data do not document court outcomes, some accused may have been subsequently acquitted of the filicide.

Some examples, the author and this study are very highly regarded in the field.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/parents...cide-creates-profile-people-who-commit-359632

http://scienceforwriters.blogspot.com/2015/10/filicide-when-parents-kill-children.html

http://monash.it/news-and-events/ev...ng-prevention-second-international-conference

Grandma and aunt aren't consider persons of interested because dad dropped them off at their house then dad left with the boy so basically the last person to see him alive was dad "supposedly" in the park at 6am the day he was found unconscious

Here is the actual study, I found a link where you don't have to pay, it is widely cited as one of the largest, most comprehensive in the field for filicide profiling despite the lack of data on court outcomes, the risk leans towards an undercount due to homicides that are not reported or not classified as homicide.

<Respectfully snipped for space>

Thank you everybodhi for taking the time to provide this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman