GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to a news story stating his intention was to kill himself? My understanding is he hasn't provided an explanation for the gas. In my opinion it might have been to cover up any evidence or else pretend the kidnapper knocked him out and tried to burn him and his car but his story has holes such as he stated he doesn't remember the attackers so he can't provide an explanation but hoped they would read into it the way he wanted. The last person a narcissist would kill is themselves.
I was responding to the post above mine where someone said it was clear he wanted to kill himself. I don't believe it to be true and no, I don't have a link.

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/263513613-story

Not sure if you guys saw this particular video with Gigi graciettes report but I believe she says that he had been planning it for a while (his sons murder) and that they may have had some concern he would soon take his own life. although I'm feeling like he probably thought it was a matter of time

Thanks for posting that video. I didn't know that paramedics had notated in writing that Sr. was "deliberately unresponsive" at Arroyo park and not unconscious as the media has been stating for months. And that he has gone skydiving in Vegas and living life like nothing bad has happened. Makes me wonder if he parted ways with his lawyer who surely wouldn't have approved of his actions plus the fact he hasn't made a statement yet when contacted by the media.

The reporter also stresses that detectives believe the murder was planned out for a very long time. I wonder if they found evidence of this on his computer if he did searches on how to kill, where to hide a body etc for months leading up to the deed. Since he had just been awarded 50% custody it seems as though he was planning the murder during the custody hearing. He hates the ex, the kid is a nuisance to his lifestyle and can be used as a tool to dig a hole into the mother's heart.

Thanks for posting that video. I didn't know that paramedics had notated in writing that Sr. was "deliberately unresponsive" at Arroyo park and not unconscious as the media has been stating for months. And that he has gone skydiving in Vegas and living life like nothing bad has happened. Makes me wonder if he parted ways with his lawyer who surely wouldn't have approved of his actions plus the fact he hasn't made a statement yet when contacted by the media.

The reporter also stresses that detectives believe the murder was planned out for a very long time. I wonder if they found evidence of this on his computer if he did searches on how to kill, where to hide a body etc for months leading up to the deed. Since he had just been awarded 50% custody it seems as though he was planning the murder during the custody hearing. He hates the ex, the kid is a nuisance to his lifestyle and can be used as a tool to dig a hole into the mother's heart.

I did see one news report yesterday where the lawyer had stated he was still in contact AA Sr. I can't seem to find it right now but if I do I will post it.

$10 million bail, they must have some pretty good evidence, they're making sure he doesn't bail out.

"Sheriff's investigators presented evidence from a search warrant to LA County prosecutors, who deemed it sufficient to arrest Andressian, the statement said. But the department would give no further details on what that evidence was, whether the evidence came from the search at Andressian's or his mother's house, or what Andressian was doing in Nevada".

Family, Community Believe Missing Boy Still Alive Despite Father's Murder Charges
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...amazd-Andressian-430511943.html#ixzz4kwQ6br4L

$10 million bail, they must have some pretty good evidence, they're making sure he doesn't bail out.

"Sheriff's investigators presented evidence from a search warrant to LA County prosecutors, who deemed it sufficient to arrest Andressian, the statement said. But the department would give no further details on what that evidence was, whether the evidence came from the search at Andressian's or his mother's house, or what Andressian was doing in Nevada".

Family, Community Believe Missing Boy Still Alive Despite Father's Murder Charges
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...amazd-Andressian-430511943.html#ixzz4kwQ6br4L

The article you list states that uncle who is "stunned" of his arrest (really?) didn't even know Sr. was in Vegas so how close is he to his nephew to confide the truth to him? <modsnip>

As for Jr.'s mother I think it's a survival mechanism. If she comes to terms with the loss I can't imagine how she will function. For such a huge news to be allowed to sink in her mind needs to see the body to allow her to be taken there.

As for the neighbors they're speculating like the rest of us. They can think the boy was taken out of the country all they want but there's no evidence of that vs evidence of a murder.

BBM: This was my suspicion from the start. I never believed he was unconscious at the park. If I recall, there was never a cause found for him being unresponsive. IMO, EMT's are pretty good at spotting someone who is "acting".

BBM: This was my suspicion from the start. I never believed he was unconscious at the park. If I recall, there was never a cause found for him being unresponsive. IMO, EMT's are pretty good at spotting someone who is "acting".

Yes. We talked about this from the beginning. It was one of the many reasons LE threw him in prison the first time. They knew it was all BS but didn't have enough evidence at the time to keep him behind bars.

I have no words. A beautiful little boy murdered by his father? Animals don't even kill their
own.

I wonder what Sr. was doing in Vegas. Partying while his precious son was missing? He makes me sick.
I think the beast is dead inside, and was doing anything to feel alive. I think the coward will eventually off himself.

I think the beast is dead inside, and was doing anything to feel alive. I think the coward will eventually off himself.

He was too much of a coward to kill himself the first time. I doubt he will do it now especially if his family is supporting him. He truly is a coward.

He was too much of a coward to kill himself the first time. I doubt he will do it now especially if his family is supporting him. He truly is a coward.

From all that I read about how Sr. was found, it doesn't appear he ever meant to kill himself the first time but rather stage the scene to fit his agenda.

I also don't think he was living it up in LV as it appears without a care in the world. Just a hunch, but I'll be he knew his days were numbered. He'd be really stupid if he didn't think LE was watching him after the first arrest.
Stupid or arrogant, maybe one in the same.

Let's all hope the next news bulletin is they have found little Ara. :prayer:

And that he has gone skydiving in Vegas and living life like nothing bad has happened.

This is the first I'd heard of Sr. skydiving in Vegas while his "namesake" is missing. Where did you learn this?

I do agree that the dyed hair, move to Vegas, living it up, etc. sounds very much like the behaviors of people like Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, OJ Simpson, and a host of other people who've (allegedly) committed homicide.

I'm devastated about this loss. That poor baby didn't deserve any of this. The truly most innocent of victims....

I'm sure that LE has Sr. in protective custody/special populations/administrative segregation for his safety. I'm glad he is, because he needs to stay alive long enough to divulge Ara's whereabouts so Ana can get closure. After that, I won't shed a tear if inmate street justice is administered to a child killer.

This is the first I'd heard of Sr. skydiving in Vegas while his "namesake" is missing. Where did you learn this?

I do agree that the dyed hair, move to Vegas, living it up, etc. sounds very much like the behaviors of people like Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, OJ Simpson, and a host of other people who've (allegedly) committed homicide.

I'm devastated about this loss. That poor baby didn't deserve any of this. The truly most innocent of victims....

I'm sure that LE has Sr. in protective custody/special populations/administrative segregation for his safety. I'm glad he is, because he needs to stay alive long enough to divulge Ara's whereabouts so Ana can get closure. After that, I won't shed a tear if inmate street justice is administered to a child killer.
I had quoted the link someone posted which contains the report about him skydiving in Vegas if you look at my post again.

Cases like this make me wish LE didn't have to go by the book but could take a little "confession detour" on the way back to California.

Happy to see something happening with this case. Sad that it appears Lil Ara won't make it home where he belongs.

From all that I read about how Sr. was found, it doesn't appear he ever meant to kill himself the first time but rather stage the scene to fit his agenda.

I also don't think he was living it up in LV as it appears without a care in the world. Just a hunch, but I'll be he knew his days were numbered. He'd be really stupid if he didn't think LE was watching him after the first arrest.
Stupid or arrogant, maybe one in the same.

Let's all hope the next news bulletin is they have found little Ara. :prayer:

I completely agree with Bird of Paradise. I don't think that Aramazd Sr was suicidal in past, and he is not now. He was hiding in Vegas; it wasn't his intent to live it up. But he had to fill in the empty days. What could he do? Watch TV all day? He probably couldn't even go online without being closely monitored, or on the streets without being recognized. So he did what one does when in Rome (Vegas)...

I've been expecting this. I hope justice is served swiftly!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Looks like he's still adamantly denying he's done Jr any harm. I really want him to be alive so I'm praying that theory plays out but regardless of whether he is or isn't, I hope justice is served for this innocent boy and his mothers family. Last thing I'd want to see is this man walking, again.

http://www.khq.com/story/35741043/california-father-denies-allegation-he-killed-missing-son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO I don't believe he will ever confess to where his son is. This monster planned to murder his son before the Disneyland trip. Hence the reason for the trip. He only cares about himself and he is a coward. I can say that now that he is a suspect. Feels good.

IMO I don't believe he will ever confess to where his son is. This monster planned to murder his son before the Disneyland trip. Hence the reason for the trip. He only cares about himself and he is a coward. I can say that now that he is a suspect. Feels good.

If he's no longer alive I pray what LE has is enough to lock him up for good. I'm pretty confident any jury would find him guilty anyway.

Ugh, imagine this poor boy who must have had an amazing day at "the happiest place on earth"... that's all I can get myself to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member