CA CA - Asha Kreimer, 26, Point Arena, 21 September 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did not realize there were that many guest cabins there. And this lot would be more easily traced than the lighthouse visitors. Tourists may or may not sign an attraction's guest register, but they have to sign in to a motel. Good call, Apifia.

Nope. In my theory she recognizes both the car and driver and willingly gets in the car to go to "Location B, " as they say in forensic shows. I say she gets into a car with a stranger because during that car ride she meets a side of jamai that was strange and unknown to her.. There is a lot of speculation about her hitchhicking somewhere else, but I think the worst stranger she could have met that day was heading her direction in his car, and planning on taking her to her doctor's appointment. My theory is that somewhere between getting in the car and going to Location B, she turkey dumps jamai and he looses it. He maybe seriously harms her, and realizes she will tell her therapist, so he finishes the job. That was what could have happened when the friend wasn't there. It would also explain why they have not found a body yet.

who here lives in mendocino? want to help me figure out where Location B is with me?
How long was he unaccounted for? If he drive to the bluff, how much farther could get have gone and still make it back to the restaurant in that time frame... assuming he left and came back to give Asha's friend a ride home... also assuming the friend was not also in the car at the bluff.

Have we had confirmation that her dog is missing too? I read that she may have come back for her dog, and that confuses me because she was a while away from home and had no transportation

she had two dogs. one died in a car wreck, the other one apparently disappeared with Asha, though it was seen later on that day walking with the boyfriend. There have been conflicting accounts of what happened to that dog, though it is no longer around by most accounts.

I did not realize there were that many guest cabins there. And this lot would be more easily traced than the lighthouse visitors. Tourists may or may not sign an attraction's guest register, but they have to sign in to a motel. Good call, Apifia.

already ahead of you on that one.

A round trip from point arena to albion and back to point arena again could take as little time as 88 mins. Just putting it out there.

The question is: how long did Sally just sit there at the Rollerville alone? 15 mins? an hour and a half? 2 hours? the group got to the Rollerville at 8.....something AM. Asha was called in missing just after 2PM.

If Asha's mom is back home, and this girl friend is back home, can Asha's mom pay her a visit? Is it safe for both of them to talk about Asha?

I went back through the listed sources in an attempt to build a timeline of Asha's disappearance.

On 21 September 2015, Asha had been without sleep for five days. She was in the Rollerville Cafe with her boyfriend and her childhood buddy. Asha went to the restroom about 9:30 AM. Her female friend followed, but didn't find Asha in the restroom. Asha's companions began to look for her, though apparently without alerting the cafe staff.

At about 2 PM, the childhood friend returned to the cafe. She did not mention that Asha was missing. Only when the boyfriend showed at the cafe at 5:30 PM did the cafe staff learn that Asha had vanished (thence my comment above).

In the interim, there was a report of a surfer in Gualala spotting Asha at about 3 PM. The validity of this sighting is unknown.

The boyfriend reportedly returned to the vicinity of the cafe and posted makeshift posters for the next three days.

1. Has her mom or anyone else close to her other than the two friends substantiated a history of bi-polar or other mental distresses?
2. If so, was she on medication?
3. Is there a possibility of drug abuse to account for the 5 day insomnia, and are we talking literally 5 days of deprivation, or just sleeping poorly for 5 days?
4. Does mom know this friend?
5. Can anyone else corroborate her state of mind in the days leading up to this?
6. Apifia mentions a Dr. appointment. Was this in theory or a known factor? What was the appointment for?
7. Did she have any other kind of routines that were broken? A job or other places she was supposed to be?
8. Does Jamai have a record or any known history of domestic violence or drug use?
9. Does mom have any reason to believe marijuana grows are a factor? While it is no longer criminalized in CA, there is still legitimate reasons you wouldn't want to stumble across a grow with cartel links, but looking at the geography I think it is more likely she ended up in the sea than she did a cartel.
10. Have any other friends come forward to report having contact with her that day?

I think there are several huge red flags with the friends and story they are telling, whether they did something to her or simply caused her to do it to herself remains to be seen, but there are problems with how they day it went down, and problems with her dog going missing right after. I am curious if her belongings have also found their way out of J's life...

1. Has her mom or anyone else close to her other than the two friends substantiated a history of bi-polar or other mental distresses?
2. If so, was she on medication?
3. Is there a possibility of drug abuse to account for the 5 day insomnia, and are we talking literally 5 days of deprivation, or just sleeping poorly for 5 days?
4. Does mom know this friend?
5. Can anyone else corroborate her state of mind in the days leading up to this?
6. Apifia mentions a Dr. appointment. Was this in theory or a known factor? What was the appointment for?
7. Did she have any other kind of routines that were broken? A job or other places she was supposed to be?
8. Does Jamai have a record or any known history of domestic violence or drug use?
9. Does mom have any reason to believe marijuana grows are a factor? While it is no longer criminalized in CA, there is still legitimate reasons you wouldn't want to stumble across a grow with cartel links, but looking at the geography I think it is more likely she ended up in the sea than she did a cartel.
10. Have any other friends come forward to report having contact with her that day?

I think there are several huge red flags with the friends and story they are telling, whether they did something to her or simply caused her to do it to herself remains to be seen, but there are problems with how they day it went down, and problems with her dog going missing right after. I am curious if her belongings have also found their way out of J's life...
8) I can't verify a history of domestic violence, but can verify a history of drug use. He was arrested in 2014 for DUI and hashish possession in Ukiah. He got a tattoo of a weed leaf when we were young and I wouldn't be surprised if he forged some links to the Mendocino/Humboldt area before he moved (lots of native San Franciscans have ties to the area).As a teen, he was also well known for being a graffiti writer in our neighborhood. He was pretty brazen, tagging openly on crowded buses and stealing from drivers pretty openly as well. I used to hear about him being out all night as a 12 or 13 year old. When I asked about how he was able to leave his house to go outside that late, my friends told me that his mom just really didn't care where we went or where he was.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1) not that i know of
2)don't know.
3)yes it's possible. I don't know how they define insomnia here.
4)yes. they are close
5)yes they could, but as medical professionals they can't say anything.
6)known factor. It was follow up appointment for the "almost 5150" that never quite happened.
7)don't know if this counts, but her childhood pet back in Australia died during her breakdown.
8)perhaps not officially, but he had been physically abusive. Pot almost definitely, alcohol almost defiantly. other drugs:possibly
9) it would have made sense for Asha to trim weed and go missing with her dog, but that period runs from early october to late november.
10)I doubt it. As a couple, they were extremely socially isolated.

this information drawn from: the mom, news articles, friends of asha and jamai in Australia, people involved in the search for asha, restaurant workers, other individuals who work within mendocino county.

3) MSM says she went without sleep.
5) According to MSM, her girlfriend was visiting from Australia.

I found this post after listening to a podcast regarding Asha (source http://thinairpodcast.com/?episode=episode-18-asha-kreimer) and there are a few updates:
-Mother no longer believes the pot farm theory & explains why she believed that.
-Interview with Jamai in 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, if she was suffering a mental breakdown and did disappear like boyfriend and friend said, could it be possible that she walked roughly a mile to the cliff and committed suicide? Was there ever a search done of the coastline or the rocks? Especially since all other sightings have not been verified and there have been no recent sightings of her?

Here is the walk:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Asha.jpg
    Asha.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for the podcast, Maxmillius. And many thanks for the heads up about Jamai's interview. You are starting your Websleuthing with a bang. Welcome aboard.

However, you are also re-asking an already answered question. In Post # 16 above, she was reported as by lighthouse staff as being seen on the shoreline bluffs talking on a cell phone.

Ah, I must have missed that. Were they able to pull her cell records and verify it was her? Since her boyfriend said it was at her house but I am guessing it was never recovered.

The interview with Jamai is up: http://thinairpodcast.com/?episode=episode-19-asha-kreimer-part-two

Personally, I don't think he is involved or that there was foul play at all. He wasn't trained to deal with a mental health crisis and I don't blame him for what happened; he didn't know how to handle the situation after getting no help from the hospital and I'm sure in hindsight he wishes he had done things differently that day. If anyone is to blame in this case, I think it's the hospital that discharged her when she was experiencing a psychotic episode.

Asha was seen talking on a cell phone--apparently not hers. Her cell phone turned up back in Albion. As I recall, according to Asha's mom, some calls had been deleted.

Mendocino Coast Hospital has unfortunately been struggling with staffing issues and flirting with bankruptcy for some years now. And, as Mendoland's MSM has noted, privatization of the county's mental health services has proven disastrous for its mentally ill population.

I'm still working on the first podcast. Because I have impaired hearing, listening can be a strain. Still, perseverance furthers.

Asha's mother is presently here in northern California. She is driving from Laytonville to Arcata, postering all the way. Her perseverance is admirable.

Source: Anderson Valley Advertiser, 13 September 2017: http://theava.com/archives/73314#4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf
Back