CA CA - Athena Lee, 4, & Mateo Lee, 2, mother found deceased, Sacramento, 8 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found in the bathtub make me immediately think either suicide or accidental OD.
Hopefully the kids are fine and located quickly.

jmo

Family said she had moved to Elk Grove though, and didn't live at the North Sac house with Camron.

The latter has me concerned. It sounded like she had worked to separate herself from him, to the point of living somewhere else, but frequently dropped their kids off at his house. Then she is found dead in his house? I can think of maybe 2-3 scenarios where it was accidental or natural, and a dozen different things that might have set him off. Especially since her family said she was acting strangely at her brother's graduation.

I hope I am wrong and that CL is a wonderful father and it was all an accident and he panicked and ran, but it seems more like they're worried he might harm the kids if they are too aggressive with the search.

No cause of death and no updates, but an article in the Bee today is reporting Angelica's relationship with Camron was off and on and abusive: Sacramento mom who died was ending violent relationship, family says. Her kids remain missing

Although these dramatic changes initially seemed to improve Bravo’s sense of well-being, she seemed withdrawn and fearful in the weeks before her death, family said. Authorities found Bravo’s body on Didcot Circle, in a home she had shared with Lee before she and the children moved to a new apartment. [Angelica's mother Dawn] Bodea added that in the days before her death, Bravo said she had been beaten by Lee, who prevented her from leaving the home and took away her phone and keys.

JUL 18, 2024
His car was last seen crossing the Mexico border. The family said they met with the detective on the case Wednesday afternoon.

"What they told us really was that the car was found in Ensenada abandoned. They didn't really get information if there was car seats in it. And they should know if there was cause car seats leave an indent no matter what. So we're hoping to get more information on that," Gilbert said.

Bravo's mother and brother believe someone is helping Lee get around and people know of his whereabouts.

"We do know he's fluent in Spanish, so that helps him move around in Mexico. We know that he's fluent in Korean, and he also has family in Korea that I'm aware of. And so that's just one of our fears is that he might try to eventually get to Korea," said Dawn Bodea, Angelica's mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back