Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man that KMIR mentioned yesterday but didn't name. They said that AM hadn't been exclusive with JR and this other guy torched his car right around that time. Hmmmm....

Yet. According to the article. Not sure why havent already. I mean they know who it is.

Does anyone ever remember seeing the case listed as "voluntarily missing" as the PI said?

Since there's an ex bf in the picture now I have a new theory
Maybe ex bf texted Audrey and lie about having car trouble (that would explain both sense and the car perfectly parked on the side of the freeway)
Maybe the ex was already thinking of abducting her. When Audrey showed up he wasn't expecting her to be with someone.
I do find it hard to believe someone (ex) was able to put both of them in a different car. Even with a gun it would be hard to drive and maintain both (AM and JR) in the car without a fight

Since there's an ex bf in the picture now I have a new theory
Maybe ex bf texted Audrey and lie about having car trouble (that would explain both sense and the car perfectly parked on the side of the freeway)
Maybe the ex was already thinking of abducting her. When Audrey showed up he wasn't expecting her to be with someone.
I do find it hard to believe someone (ex) was able to put both of them in a different car. Even with a gun it would be hard to drive and maintain both (AM and JR) in the car without a fight

It's not even an "ex" right? Since her and Jon weren't exclusive it could be her other... umm "interest"? lol not sure what you call it if you're seeing two people without an official "boyfriend" title attached.

I agree that they may have been lured like you say. Perhaps that explains the scent x feet in front of the vehicle route. Maybe they walked over to help and scuffle started and somehow JR gets knocked out or worse (sorry to say that) and Audrey was just told to get into the car.

So many scenarios, I really hope that Riverside LE didn't comment because they're close vs having hit a wall.

Could Jon have disappeared bet 6-8? Then someone else sent a text to Audrey to come pick him up? She was at her sisters bet 8-8:45, sent a text to her mom approx 8:45 saying Jon was with her?
How far from Audrey's home to her sisters?

The articles repeatedly say
Based on interviews with friends, police believe Jonathan may have been traveling from Brawley for an unknown reason.
then contradict that with
Jonathan does not drive and was coming from Imperial County with friends. Those friends have not been identified or interviewed.
So two different groups of friends? That his closest friends have no idea about?

Gads I need to go back and look again and keep a word document!

Could Jon have disappeared bet 6-8? Then someone else sent a text to Audrey to come pick him up? She was at her sisters bet 8-8:45, sent a text to her mom approx 8:45 saying Jon was with her?
How far from Audrey's home to her sisters?

The articles repeatedly say then contradict that with So two different groups of friends? That his closest friends have no idea about?

Gads I need to go back and look again and keep a word document!

Maybe those '"friends" weren't really friends.

Maybe they walked over to help and scuffle started and somehow JR gets knocked out or worse (sorry to say that) and Audrey was just told to get into the car.

I like this scenario.

attachment.php

http://www.kmir.com/story/36112804/update-sources-reveal-new-information-on-missing-couple

Attachments

• Audrey and Jonathan.jpg
    Audrey and Jonathan.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 271
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Collage SUV location.jpg
    Collage SUV location.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 287
  • AM SUV Angle departing.jpg
    AM SUV Angle departing.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 290
  • AM SUV with embankment.jpg
    AM SUV with embankment.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 281
  • I-10 just past where AM SUV just after.jpg
    I-10 just past where AM SUV just after.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 280
  • View Approaching AM SUV angle approaching.jpg
    View Approaching AM SUV angle approaching.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 286
cae5c7fce52082a466cf0eac6d22cf64.png

Not sure if this is okay to post, but I took a screenshot of the video from KMIR. I believe this is the "new photo" they described that "puts the whole timeline in question" JMO

also, the video special did not mention the other boyfriend by name or give at other specifics about his car or when/where/what happened to it. All Kitty said was that the PI discovered this man had torched his own car after HE HIMSELF reported it stolen. They went on to say that there are still no named suspects in the case.
The PI did mention something about how he thought doing something like that is a desperate move...
I wish I could remember exactly how he said it, but I cannot find anything on the special that just aired (link to text or viewable video)

Personally after seeing this I felt it was a bait and switch. As the pic was being sold the 'Pic that would throw the whole timeline into question'. It didn't, at all. Really let down. We already knew he got the pizza at around 6. I know, they'll push it as maybe it was a tactic to get the word out there, but I really believe it was to gain viewership from the people already following. There was not a single thing gained from that pic. JMO

Thank you for all those pictures. I wish the parents could post a picture of the back of the vehicle. I think a picture from the back of the vehicle will be / could be very helpful since the people that drove through that area probably saw he back of the vehicle while driving.

Thank you for all those pictures. I wish the parents could post a picture of the back of the vehicle. I think a picture from the back of the vehicle will be / could be very helpful since the people that drove through that area probably saw he back of the vehicle while driving.

The rear of the vehicle was posted.

48e340bcc33887882e8b8daa04014380.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also interested in any news reports &for social media that you feel are playing games in this case. ive seen some bad police work but im not sure this is it

she might be referring to the theories and scenarios being presented? Perhaps that's why she provided old info/photos again that's been shared over and over in this thread

Is a suspect the same as a person of interested? On the video it says they searched the other person she was dating home after he torched his own vehicle but he is not consider a suspect .... so is he consider a person of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member